• Re: Asian giant for HC

Some vid from the Santa Cruz fire:</P>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...amp;id=6158746</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Some vid from the Santa Cruz fire:</p>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...amp;id=6158746</p>[/quote]

Doesn't work for me. I tried that yesterday and I got a blank page where the video should be playing?

Comment

Oh please, I guess now this is the part where the media praises her comeback?
        I guess they got tired of beating her up for the last 2-3 years...

<h1>Britney may be preparing for a comeback</h1>

After a vacation in Costa Rica, Britney Spears
        is back in the recording studio and doing well, according to a source
        who spoke to People magazine. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>“Britney
        is in the experimental stages of a new album. … She's trying to find
        the sound and direction she wants to go in, but nothing is set in stone
        just yet. <font color="#ff1493">She has been playing the piano a lot and just singing. She
        says she misses ‘just singing,’” said the source.
        </font>
        </p>
        <p class="textBodyBlack">I found the last sentence funny, probably because her piano skills are much much worse than her singing skills, which isn't saying much!! []
        </p>
        <p class="textBodyBlack">
        </p>
        <p class="textBodyBlack">
        </p><p class="textBodyBlack">
        </p>

Comment

Denise Richards has been out whoring her E! reality show all this week, and when cornered about why she would do a show that has cameras constantly surrounding her two young children, her response is that sheneeds the money to raise her family. This must be news to ex-husband Charlie Sheen, who pays her 52,000 dollars a month in child support.
          </P>
          <BLOCKQUOTE>In her bid to promote the show, Richards went on "Today," "The View" and "Larry King Live" to explain she did it to make money to support her children. But, "Denise gets $52,000 a month tax-free in child support," a Sheen insider fumed. "Most people in America can figure out how to live on that, but Denise can't?" In addition to the child support, Richards got $60,000 a month (also tax-free) for two years in alimony - adding up to a whopping $1.44 million. Richards also gets a chunk of Sheen's hot sitcom, "Two and a Half Men," which "eventually will net her up to $25 million," the source said.
          </BLOCKQUOTE>

What I don’t get is why she would even waste her time with reality TV when she’s such a talented actress. She could win an Academy Award if she put her mind to it. </P>

Comment

Try this...</P>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/index</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Try this...</p>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/index</p>[/quote]

Yeah that works, I only get images though no video. I see your plane.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Try this...</P>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/index</P>[/quote]

[/quote]I wonder why? It's going to be a late season. The wind died down and humidity is up, so the fire should get contained.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Try this...</p>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/index</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I wonder why? It's going to be a late season. The wind died down and humidity is up, so the fire should get contained.[/quote]

You didn't answer my question yesterday, why was the CEO going off on everyone?

Bad mood?

Comment

I responded...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I responded...[/quote]

Got it.

Comment

Wow, we need a bump!

Comment

anybody home?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]anybody home?[/quote]

echo echo

Comment

I have a hard time caring about the news anchor that report on gas and pretend to feel bad
                              for the everyday person that can't afford it....

Most of these news anchors at least in my area make a ton of money....

Sheperd Smith makes over $3 million telling us how bad gas is. Don't get me wrong, I think that guy is funny as heck, but you know he's not hurting....

Comment

What's up with BSG, it's become even more soap operaish than normal. </P>

Explain how when speculators bid the price of a barrel of oil up to 135, gas goes up 0.10 in a day, but when it goes down to $113, there isn't a change, but the oil companies aren't price gouging? </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X