Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[/quote]is it just me or is he kind of goofy looking in a elimanningesque kind of way

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[/quote]</P>

I dropped SI last monthafter having a subscription since 1991. I must say, that is a sick cover.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]what happened to the being able to see who had the most posts?[/quote]</P>

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</P>[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what does MP do after finishing all his events? He goes and pigs out at McDonalds!!!

What a life!!!!

[/quote]is it just me or is he kind of goofy looking in a elimanningesque kind of way[/quote]

TOTALLY!! that's what I've been saying. When he has a full head of hair, he resembles Eli a lot....

He's very laid back and approaches things the same way as Eli....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]what happened to the being able to see who had the most posts?[/quote]</P>

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</P>

[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P][/quote]</P>

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</P>

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the 1984 opening Olympics or not but if it is, my have things changed compared
                to the Beijing opening!!!! It's almost high school'ish!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90GoFrLvVI

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]what happened to the being able to see who had the most posts?[/quote]</p>

I can't believe you wasted post number 9999 on this one []</p>

[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P][/quote]</p>

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</p>[/quote]

Milestone posts should always be done on this thread..... [:P]

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]I did my 10,000th on TAGF, and I bet most of the guys there were like... who the hell is this Mjg clown.....[:P][/quote]</P>

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</P>[/quote]what, I mentioned you....[]

Comment

This is not cool, are we going to have issues with Russia??

Is Russia just being punks or is there an American conspiracy to provoke this?
                      In a way, I don't blame them for being a bit peeved about Poland or other countries putting our
                      anti missile weaponry on their property.

I think America would be upset too if Iran suddenly put their missiles in Mexico near the border....

How do we resolve this?

<h1 class="head">Russia Says Response to U.S. Missile Shield Deal With Poland Will Go Beyond Diplomacy</h1>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">MOSCOW— Russia's
                      Foreign Ministry says its response to U.S. missile shield development
                      will go beyond diplomacy, adding that the U.S. plan is part of an
                      "extremely dangerous bundle" of military projects.
                      </span>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I just saw it! Congrats my man, but I feel slighted- you posted it over there as opposed to here and you didn't even mention your ol buddy crush! Just kidding- good going buster!</P>

[/quote]what, I mentioned you....[][/quote]</P>

Way to go Edit button! Thanks for the shout but hey man, i'm only a few years younger than you, we aren't that "old" yet! I'm just starting my second career! But if you didn't use the edit button, maybe my eyesight is going and we are "old"[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Way to go Edit button! Thanks for the shout but hey man, i'm only a few years younger than you, we aren't that "old" yet! I'm just starting my second career! But if you didn't use the edit button, maybe my eyesight is going and we are "old"[][/quote]</P>

</P>

BUSTED..... [:$] Well I'll be 39 in a month so........ but I'm wirey</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Way to go Edit button! Thanks for the shout but hey man, i'm only a few years younger than you, we aren't that "old" yet! I'm just starting my second career! But if you didn't use the edit button, maybe my eyesight is going and we are "old"[][/quote]</p>

</p>

BUSTED..... [:$] Well I'll be 39 in a month so........ but I'm wirey</p>[/quote]

Don't worry Crush, I hijacked his thread for you.....

Comment

• Re: MJG for HC

Ha, gotcha AG...... [:O]

Comment

• Re: MJG for HC

You know what, I agree with her....[:P]

<div class="gallery_container short">

<p class="credit" id="gallery_credit">AP</p>
                                <br class="clear">
                                <p class="caption" id="gallery_caption">Jennifer Love Hewitt</p>
                                </div>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

NEW YORK— About to turn 30, a newly slimmed down Jennifer Love Hewitt says she wishes she stayed naked from age 12 until 28.</p>

"I
                                so wish I had listened to my mom and grandma when I was 18 and would
                                complain about some little tiny bump or feeling bloated," the "Ghost
                                Whisperer" actress tells Health magazine. "They’d say, 'Sweetheart,
                                appreciate it for all it’s worth because it all changes when you get
                                into your 30s.' I used to scoff and say, 'No, I feel fat today!' Now
                                the joke’s on me. I wish I had been nude from the time I was 12 until I
                                was 28. I looked great!</p></span>

Comment

Working...
                                X