X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Brandon jacobs uncle shot and killed himself....it is in the "Hey Guys" thread. Sucks....BIG TIME.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Brandon jacobs STARTED this thread, which NOW has:</P>

748,689 VIEWS</P>

42,453 REPLIES</P>

</P>

UNbelievable!!!!!!! AG you deserve a PRIZE!!!!.....can you keep a conversation going, OR WHAT??!! [co][G][co][B][co][ap][co][ip][co][8][co]</P>

I will be right back.....I am going to run over to the NYG's front office, and see if they will give you and Brandon jacobs, some GREAT seats, on the 50 yard line, for ALL of the games, for you and all of your buddies.</P>

</P>

BTW....speaking of prizes, that JG21 is AMAZING!!! She knows EVERYTHING!!! There was this guy, stuck all the way over in ASIA, and he needed some help with NYG's games. JG21 knew how to help him in ONE second flat!!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Brandon jacobs uncle shot and killed himself....it is in the "Hey Guys" thread. Sucks....BIG TIME.</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Brandon jacobs STARTED this thread, which NOW has:</p>

748,689 VIEWS</p>

42,453 REPLIES</p>

</p>

UNbelievable!!!!!!! AG you deserve a PRIZE!!!!.....can you keep a conversation going, OR WHAT??!! [co][G][co][B][co][ap][co][ip][co][8][co]</p>

I will be right back.....I am going to run over to the NYG's front office, and see if they will give you and Brandon jacobs, some GREAT seats, on the 50 yard line, for ALL of the games, for you and all of your buddies.</p>

</p>

BTW....speaking of prizes, that JG21 is AMAZING!!! She knows EVERYTHING!!! There was this guy, stuck all the way over in ASIA, and he needed some help with NYG's games. JG21 knew how to help him in ONE second flat!!!! [Y]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yes, BJ did start this thread and it was all a joke!!!

JG21 knows a lot and use to participate here a lot more. [:$] But it's all good....

I've never been on the 50 yard line, that would be great and much appreciated!! [D]

Comment

I read this article on the NYtimes about ticket prices. I don't believe Mr. Mara is correct on his logic as far as charging ticket prices goes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/26/sp...mp;oref=slogin

"The Giants’ Mara offered a blunt lesson in market-driven economics on
        WFAN radio this month. “We have 130,000 people on our waiting list,” he
        said. “<u>We could charge anything and still fill the stadium.</u>”

My point is, 130,000 people doesn't mean you have 130,000 that can afford the PSL's and anything else you want to charge them. I know this for a fact becuase I'm on that list and would be crazy to pay $5,000+ for a PSL....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Did you by any chance, read the Times Online article and comments, "Sex and the Olympic City" ?</P>

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4582421.ece</P>

It makes me LIVID how people keep calling Michael Phelps a "geek".......give the guy a break, already, he just won 8 Olympic Gold!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Just read it now. That's too bad. I'm glad MP is comfortable in his own skin. The writer obviously isn't.

Speaking of being livid, did you see that Amanda Beard or whatever he name is interview?

When asked if they were seeing each other, she was like "ewww, MP? no way....just ewww"

First off you're not 10 years old, and you're not all that either just because you were on Playboy, they were just using you to make money, doesn't mean you're hot stuff....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I HATED that.....I thought that Amanda was SO unprofessional and low class to say that. However, for some reason, I caught this conversation, somewhere on Yahoo.....and this lady said that she heard the radio interview itself. She said that Amanda greatly admires MP.....and that the radio DJ's are her buddies, and she was just kidding around with them......????!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

What the hell is wrong with Russia!!

Comment

</p>

I HATED that.....I thought that Amanda was SO unprofessional and low class to say that. However, for some reason, I caught this conversation, somewhere on Yahoo.....and this lady said that she heard the radio interview itself. She said that Amanda greatly admires MP.....and that the radio DJ's are her buddies, and she was just kidding around with them......????!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I say it's a bit of back peddling...or in this case back stroke...hahaha...

She said MP was not her kind of guy, whatever that means...perhaps thats why MP is now seen with that Australian babe?

Comment

I did a quick photoshop, Amanda and Heidi? Lost sisters?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow AG, you've been busy.[/quote]

Just part of my morning routine when I come into the office.

Check email and Giants MB.... []
                  [/quote]Yeah but did you check your inbox here? My daughter's homework assignment yesterday was to watch the Dem Natl Convention. ...... we put it on in her room [][/quote]

Yeah, I just responded. I watch a bit of the DNC too, not all of it...

At the end with is daughters talking, it was cute for 10 seconds until the little one kept interrupting while Obama was trying to make his statement and end the show....

I thought Michelle should have taken the mic from her but she didn't, I found that odd...
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

Obama was disoriented and confused......he said that he was in St. Louis. So I think, that Michelle had the little one say, "what city are you in, daddy?" and then Obama said, "I am in Kansas City."</P>

It was almost as sad, as when Obama made his VP announcement, in Springfield, Ill., Saturday. Obama was introducing Biden, and he said, "I would like to introduce, the next PRESIDENT of the United States." (Freudian slip!)</P>

Obama is so tired, he does not know if he is coming or going, who is who, what is what. Obama needs 2 more weeks on the beach in Hawaii, playin' in the water with his kids, and getting some sleep!</P>

BTW......PBS said, that having those 2 little kids on the stage, "brought in 4 million more votes for Obama" ?????!!!!!! Alrighty then........"I voted for Obama because his little girls are cute!"....now THAT is an educated voter, who studied the issues well!</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

</p>

</p>

Obama was disoriented and confused......he said that he was in St. Louis. So I think, that Michelle had the little one say, "what city are you in, daddy?" and then Obama said, "I am in Kansas City."</p>

It was almost as sad, as when Obama made his VP announcement, in Springfield, Ill., Saturday. Obama was introducing Biden, and he said, "I would like to introduce, the next PRESIDENT of the United States." (Freudian slip!)</p>

Obama is so tired, he does not know if he is coming or going, who is who, what is what. Obama needs 2 more weeks on the beach in Hawaii, playin' in the water with his kids, and getting some sleep!</p>

BTW......PBS said, that having those 2 little kids on the stage, "brought in 4 million more votes for Obama" ?????!!!!!! Alrighty then........"I voted for Obama because his little girls are cute!"....now THAT is an educated voter, who studied the issues well!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I was JUST talking to MJ about this. The slip ups by BOTH candidates...I will not nitpick them, I'm not sure what the ratio is between McCain and Obama, I think McCain had a bit more..

But yeah it is embarrasing to tell the world that Biden is the next President! Or that you are in the wrong town! And he just got back from vacation too!!!

Comment

BTW......PBS said, that having those 2 little kids on the stage, "brought in 4 million more votes for Obama" ?????!!!!!! Alrighty then........"I voted for Obama because his little girls are cute!"....now THAT is an educated voter, who studied the issues well!</p>

[/quote]</p>
                      That is the America we live in now. []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What the hell is wrong with Russia!!

[/quote]They are pressing to see what Barry will do. So our state is in a budgetcrunch, the funding for all of the schools has been cut, yet there are all these road projects going on. Not necessary road projects either, part of it is a 3 million dollar plan to improve bike paths! Yet the schools have no budget?</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I did a quick photoshop, Amanda and Heidi? Lost sisters?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOVE IT!!!!!! Two ugly rags....they should hang together, like Lindsey and her girlfriend.</P>

That is smokin' photoshop!!!!! I keep reading in the posts, that everyone whines about how hard it is to photoshop.......bansaw is going to be jealous, you are competing well in his territory!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

LOVE IT!!!!!! Two ugly rags....they should hang together, like Lindsey and her girlfriend.</p>

That is smokin' photoshop!!!!! I keep reading in the posts, that everyone whines about how hard it is to photoshop.......bansaw is going to be jealous, you are competing well in his territory!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about bansaw, I've been using photoshop for over 10 years.... []

Comment

Although I agree with this I beleive that asians are being used as the scapegoat. We all know that if the majority of golfers were spanish speaking, this would not see the day of light.
                              So they now wait for another minority group that they can use this on that won't argue. (which they won't) And now it applies to the others too...

<h1>Report: LPGA to force players to learn English</h1><h2>Tour members will be suspended if they don't pass an evaluation test</h2>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

</P>

Obama was disoriented and confused......he said that he was in St. Louis. So I think, that Michelle had the little one say, "what city are you in, daddy?" and then Obama said, "I am in Kansas City."</P>

It was almost as sad, as when Obama made his VP announcement, in Springfield, Ill., Saturday. Obama was introducing Biden, and he said, "I would like to introduce, the next PRESIDENT of the United States." (Freudian slip!)</P>

Obama is so tired, he does not know if he is coming or going, who is who, what is what. Obama needs 2 more weeks on the beach in Hawaii, playin' in the water with his kids, and getting some sleep!</P>

BTW......PBS said, that having those 2 little kids on the stage, "brought in 4 million more votes for Obama" ?????!!!!!! Alrighty then........"I voted for Obama because his little girls are cute!"....now THAT is an educated voter, who studied the issues well!</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I was JUST talking to MJ about this. The slip ups by BOTH candidates...I will not nitpick them, I'm not sure what the ratio is between McCain and Obama, I think McCain had a bit more..

But yeah it is embarrasing to tell the world that Biden is the next President! Or that you are in the wrong town! And he just got back from vacation too!!!
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

I had a boss who is married to one of the POW's who was with McCain at the Hanoi Hilton. A lot of those guys are not doing well. They were hung by their necks, which has resulted in a lot of neurological problems, requiring brain surgery. They think that McCain is OK.....but the guy was tortured beyond belief.</P>

My problem with McCain is he is TOO OLD!!!! Plus, his mouth (like Biden) needs a CLAMP on it. The comment that McCain made in public, about Chelsea Clinton being ugly, was TOTALLY the LOWEST of class. (even if it is true, you NEVER say that about someone else's kid.</P>

Then McCain calling his wife Cindy, a c*nt, in public....was slimey, punk, low class. McCain never touches Cindy, she always walks behind him like a little barbie doll.....the situation is gross.</P>

Plus, Cindy is a walking "Betty Ford" all over again, that is guarenteed to blow up....before they get out of that White House.....from what I keep hearing. It is well documented that Cindy stole the narcotics to feed her habit......right out of the medical supplies for a relief agency for the poor.</P>

Cindy will really need the narcs to survive that fish bowl of a White House.</P>

That is why the Bush's CANNOT wait to get the hell out of DC, and back to the quiet ranch down in Texas.........I am glad that Bush had a great time with the athletes in Beijing.....he took the risk, even tho' people are saying that he looked like an idiot......too bad. [Y]</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X