Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You are awesome!!! Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!! I was lucky to get my avatar in the right place! I just want to put a pic that I found on Giants.com, into that box where it says "sig"....but you can't cut and paste like you do with pics into a post. To get your pic into avatar, you click on that little box, but there is not a little box for the sig......sorry,I am computer r*tarded....[:|]</p>

My man, Mikie, was just on the Today Show!!! He is starting a program with VISA, called "Play Every Day." It is a program to help kids feel safe in the water. He is getting in the pool this afternoon, to work with some kids. (I am going to find out where the pool is, and jump in that water!)</p>

MP met Tiger Woods yesterday, and told him that he played golf for the first time, and that, "it was not pretty!"</p>

You know how MP always had Lil Wayne on his IPod, before every race? Now, Lil Wayne is going to play on SNL when MP hosts!!!!! Is that cool, or what!!!!! Sure helps Lil Wayne to get some pub!!!!</p>

MP has not even gotten home yet!!! He just arrived on US soil yesterday from London, and now he is in New York!(New York!!!???? OMG....AG, run over to NBC studies, and give him a big hug for me!!!)</p>

He told Meredith, that all he wanted to do when he got back on American soil, was eat a big cheese burger. He still had the same old faded jeans on, no socks, loafers, and a VISA shirt with the 5 Olympic rings.....love it!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

The way the SIG's work is the say way as you post images. They have to already be hosted somewhere and you have to link to them with the IMG tags. Show me what you're looking at and I'll see how you can use it as a SIG.

So MP has that much pull that he can now use Lil Wayne, he defiinitely needs to thank him for the free publicity...

And I really really like that Visa shirt. In fact, before the Olympics, I've been looking for a shirt just like that with the stripes ontop but couldn't find any, then when I saw MP wear it I was at awe!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You are awesome!!! Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!! I was lucky to get my avatar in the right place! I just want to put a pic that I found on Giants.com, into that box where it says "sig"....but you can't cut and paste like you do with pics into a post. To get your pic into avatar, you click on that little box, but there is not a little box for the sig......sorry,I am computer r*tarded....[:|]</P>

My man, Mikie, was just on the Today Show!!! He is starting a program with VISA, called "Play Every Day." It is a program to help kids feel safe in the water. He is getting in the pool this afternoon, to work with some kids. (I am going to find out where the pool is, and jump in that water!)</P>

MP met Tiger Woods yesterday, and told him that he played golf for the first time, and that, "it was not pretty!"</P>

You know how MP always had Lil Wayne on his IPod, before every race? Now, Lil Wayne is going to play on SNL when MP hosts!!!!! Is that cool, or what!!!!! Sure helps Lil Wayne to get some pub!!!!</P>

MP has not even gotten home yet!!! He just arrived on US soil yesterday from London, and now he is in New York!(New York!!!???? OMG....AG, run over to NBC studies, and give him a big hug for me!!!)</P>

He told Meredith, that all he wanted to do when he got back on American soil, was eat a big cheese burger. He still had the same old faded jeans on, no socks, loafers, and a VISA shirt with the 5 Olympic rings.....love it!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

The way the SIG's work is the say way as you post images. They have to already be hosted somewhere and you have to link to them with the IMG tags. Show me what you're looking at and I'll see how you can use it as a SIG.

So MP has that much pull that he can now use Lil Wayne, he defiinitely needs to thank him for the free publicity...

And I really really like that Visa shirt. In fact, before the Olympics, I've been looking for a shirt just like that with the stripes ontop but couldn't find any, then when I saw MP wear it I was at awe!!!!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sorry.....I got distracted. Condi Rice made #7 on the Forbes List of Most Powerful Women. I love Condi Rice!!! She is brilliant, great role model for women, hard working, wonderful pianist, does ballet. She gets up at 4:30 every day and runs on her tread mill to rockin' out music!</P>

Anyway....back to the topic. I love the pic, when you sign on to Giants.com of Eli with TC. Eli looks so SWEET!!!! But, I don't want that "Giants Kickoff Luncheon" in there??!!</P>

Can I bore you, with just one more question??!! [][:$][] A poster in the other thread made a wallpaper/sig/pic for me, of my 3 fav moments of SB42. Eli getting away with his jersey being pulled out, Tyree with the ball on his helmet, and Plax with the winning TD. It is on my Toshiba, and I am afraid to transfer my stuff from the Toshiba to my HP. I don't want any viruses or stuff coming over. Plus, one of my email accounts on the Toshiba, somehow got spammed to death, and I don't want that junk on my HP. Is there a way to get that smokin' hot SB42 pic, over to my HP, without transferring files/data from one laptop to another?</P>

Hope that makes sense, I don't have a PhD in computers. (I know, I know, it is hard to tell! [:|])</P>

</P>

Comment

Sorry.....I got distracted. Condi Rice made #7 on the Forbes List of Most Powerful Women. I love Condi Rice!!! She is brilliant, great role model for women, hard working, wonderful pianist, does ballet. She gets up at 4:30 every day and runs on her tread mill to rockin' out music!</p>

Anyway....back to the topic. I love the pic, when you sign on to Giants.com of Eli with TC. Eli looks so SWEET!!!! But, I don't want that "Giants Kickoff Luncheon" in there??!!</p>

Can I bore you, with just one more question??!! [][:$][] A poster in the other thread made a wallpaper/sig/pic for me, of my 3 fav moments of SB42. Eli getting away with his jersey being pulled out, Tyree with the ball on his helmet, and Plax with the winning TD. It is on my Toshiba, and I am afraid to transfer my stuff from the Toshiba to my HP. I don't want any viruses or stuff coming over. Plus, one of my email accounts on the Toshiba, somehow got spammed to death, and I don't want that junk on my HP. Is there a way to get that smokin' hot SB42 pic, over to my HP, without transferring files/data from one laptop to another?</p>

Hope that makes sense, I don't have a PhD in computers. (I know, I know, it is hard to tell! [:|])</p>

</p>[/quote]

Ok I see what you mean. I can't remove the words, but I can crop out the bottom part so you don't see it.

As for transferring files, what you do is find the picture you want and email it to yourself. Then on the new HP, check your email and download it. That should be ok....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Sorry.....I got distracted. Condi Rice made #7 on the Forbes List of Most Powerful Women. I love Condi Rice!!! She is brilliant, great role model for women, hard working, wonderful pianist, does ballet. She gets up at 4:30 every day and runs on her tread mill to rockin' out music!</P>

Anyway....back to the topic. I love the pic, when you sign on to Giants.com of Eli with TC. Eli looks so SWEET!!!! But, I don't want that "Giants Kickoff Luncheon" in there??!!</P>

Can I bore you, with just one more question??!! [][:$][] A poster in the other thread made a wallpaper/sig/pic for me, of my 3 fav moments of SB42. Eli getting away with his jersey being pulled out, Tyree with the ball on his helmet, and Plax with the winning TD. It is on my Toshiba, and I am afraid to transfer my stuff from the Toshiba to my HP. I don't want any viruses or stuff coming over. Plus, one of my email accounts on the Toshiba, somehow got spammed to death, and I don't want that junk on my HP. Is there a way to get that smokin' hot SB42 pic, over to my HP, without transferring files/data from one laptop to another?</P>

Hope that makes sense, I don't have a PhD in computers. (I know, I know, it is hard to tell! [:|])</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Ok I see what you mean. I can't remove the words, but I can crop out the bottom part so you don't see it.

As for transferring files, what you do is find the picture you want and email it to yourself. Then on the new HP, check your email and download it. That should be ok....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks!!!!</P>

They just said on the news that they are having a mandatory evacuation of New Orleans....those people down there, sure are taking a terrible beating over the last few years......</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks!!!!</P>

They just said on the news that they are having a mandatory evacuation of New Orleans....those people down there, sure are taking a terrible beating over the last few years......</P>

</P>[/quote]I hope that this time they actually do evacuate.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks!!!!</p>

They just said on the news that they are having a mandatory evacuation of New Orleans....those people down there, sure are taking a terrible beating over the last few years......</p>

</p>[/quote]I hope that this time they actually do evacuate.[/quote]

They are all waiting for uncle sam to pick them up with school buses that are parked 10 miles away.

Comment

<H3 class="post-title entry-title">Man, 24, Arrested for Asking 12-Year-Old Girl for Hickey to Make Ex-Wife Jealous </H3>
                <DIV class=post-header-line-1></DIV>
                <DIV class="post-body entry-content">Want to make your ex-wife jealous? Probably not the best idea to ask a 12-year-old girl to give you a hickey. Likely it won't work, and if the cops find out, you'll end up in jail . . . which is exactly what happened to Jesus Martinez. He and a Mesa, Arizona girl were found kissing by the girl's mother after the pre-teen left her home without permission to meet up with this genius. At right, Jesus Martinez' mug shot picture.
                Here's more from <FONT color=#006699>AZ Central</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>The girl told her mother that Martinez kissed her lips, face and breast area, left a hickey and asked the girl to leave hickeys on him for his ex-wife to see, according to the Sheriff's Office. The girl said she tried to leave several times by telling Martinez she was too young for him, according to the report. Martinez was booked on suspicion of one count of child molestation and four counts of sexual abuse.</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

Comment

Another no talent diva in the making....

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

LOS ANGELES— It must be hard being the baby sister of one of the biggest-selling music artists of all time, and Solange Knowles is clearly feeling the heat.</p>

A sour-faced Knowles appeared on the Las Vegas daytime FOX entertainment
                  show "More" on Wednesday to promote her new album, "Sol-Angel &amp; The
                  Hadley St. Dreams," and was clearly peeved when the anchor introduced
                  her as B's sister.</p>

We're told that the
                  publicity team behind the album has banned media outlets from even
                  mentioning Solange's sister's name and under no circumstances were any Beyonce-related questions allowed. Oops.</p>

But
                  if that wasn't bad enough, the 22-year-old started the live satellite
                  interview by flipping out and telling off the surprised anchor by
                  referring to her as "unprofessional."</p></span>

Comment

<H3 class="post-title entry-title">Cop Calls Kid's MySpace Pictures "Slutty" Shares Them With Sexual Predator in Prison </H3>
                    <DIV class=post-header-line-1></DIV>
                    <DIV class="post-body entry-content">Officer John F. "Was That So Wrong?" Gay III of the Cheyenne Police Department was supposed to be conducting an Internet safety class for students at Windsor High School. Instead, he pulled up photos from several of the girl's MySpace pages, pointed out to all those in attendance that the photos were “slutty” and saying the sites invited sexual predators. To prove his point, Officer Gay claimed he shared one local girl's info with a sexual predator in prison, and that the incarcerated man would masturbate to her image. Not surprisingly, that did not set well with parents at Windsor High. Here's more from the <FONT color=#336699>Coloradoan</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>“He told the entire student body that he had shared her info with a sexual predator in prison,” said Ty Nordic, whose daughter Shaylah Nordic’s MySpace page was put on display. Nordic said Gay then told the student body that the predator said he would masturbate to her picture.
                    Shaylah Nordic then left the room as Gay pulled up her phone number and called
                    her on stage to demonstrate how easy it was to get a hold of contact information via the Internet. “He told about a story about a girl in another state who was tracked through MySpace who was raped and shot and then said Shaylah’s page is inviting people to do the exact same things to her,” Nordic said. Windsor High School Principal Rick Porter said today that he was aware of what the speaker was going to talk about and that he would likely use a couple My Space pages of Windsor High School students as an example.
                    Porter said he had no idea that Gay was going to make his presentation in the manner he did or use the language he is accused of using. “I was very disappointed,” Porter said. “I never heard him say things like that before.” Gay could not be reached for comment.</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Another no talent diva in the making....

LOS ANGELES— It must be hard being the baby sister of one of the biggest-selling music artists of all time, and Solange Knowles is clearly feeling the heat.</p>

A sour-faced Knowles appeared on the Las Vegas daytime FOX entertainment
                      show "More" on Wednesday to promote her new album, "Sol-Angel &amp; The
                      Hadley St. Dreams," and was clearly peeved when the anchor introduced
                      her as B's sister.</p>

We're told that the
                      publicity team behind the album has banned media outlets from even
                      mentioning Solange's sister's name and under no circumstances were any Beyonce-related questions allowed. Oops.</p>

But
                      if that wasn't bad enough, the 22-year-old started the live satellite
                      interview by flipping out and telling off the surprised anchor by
                      referring to her as "unprofessional."</p></span>
                      [/quote]

BTW: You can watch the actual clip here! It's pretty funny...you know the anchor has a fake smile, she wants to knock her out!!

http://www.fox5vegas.com/video/17313509/index.html

Comment

They should LOSE their $500K for stupidity....they did it for the fame and public attention.
                        I hope they don't get their money back.

The bond for the
                        mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony may be revoked,
                        sending her right back to jail, FOX News has learned.
                        </p>

Celebrity
                        bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told FOX that discussions are under way
                        as to whether to take back the $500,200 he and his nephew put up to
                        bail 22-year-old Casey Anthony out of jail last week.</p>

A decision will be made later Thursday.</p>

The
                        star of the National Geographic reality show "Bounty Hunters" flew in
                        from California with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla to post the
                        hefty bond.</p>

He told FOX the primary reason to
                        revoke it would be for Anthony's safety. Threats against her and her
                        family have spiked since some preliminary test results reportedly
                        showed evidence of a body in her car, he said.</p>

Anthony hasn't been communicating since her release, he said — which was also factoring in to the talks.</p></span>

Comment

</P>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will NOT believe this!!!!!!</P>

I went to the DNC to see who is singing tonight, besides Bon Jovi....and GUESS WHO is saying the Pledge of Allegiance!!!! SHAWN JOHNSON!!!!!! Do you LOVE it....or what!!!!</P>

That little tyke from the corn fieldsof Iowa,must be in AWE of all of her new adventures!!!!</P>

http://www.demconvention.com/thursday-schedule/</P>

smokin' [Y]</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Sheryl Crowe is the other one signing....(Lance Armstrong's old girlfriend)</P>

I like her...I saw her in concert at a fundraiser for a kid's hospital. She also champions breast cancer, because she is a survivor.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Sheryl Crowe is the other one signing....(Lance Armstrong's old girlfriend)</P>

I like her...I saw her in concert at a fundraiser for a kid's hospital. She also champions breast cancer, because she is a survivor.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol......this mb has a mighty strange filter!!!![]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]They should LOSE their $500K for stupidity....they did it for the fame and public attention.
                                I hope they don't get their money back.

<SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt">

The bond for the mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony may be revoked, sending her right back to jail, FOX News has learned.</P>

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told FOX that discussions are under way as to whether to take back the $500,200 he and his nephew put up to bail 22-year-old Casey Anthony out of jail last week.</P>

A decision will be made later Thursday.</P>

The star of the National Geographic reality show "Bounty Hunters" flew in from California with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla to post the hefty bond.</P>

He told FOX the primary reason to revoke it would be for Anthony's safety. Threats against her and her family have spiked since some preliminary test results reportedly showed evidence of a body in her car, he said.</P>

Anthony hasn't been communicating since her release, he said — which was also factoring in to the talks.</P>

</SPAN>
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

Look at that BEAUTIFUL face and those gorgeous big eyes!!!!! It breaks your heart.....</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X