Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-mcd.html[/quote]

OHHH....nothing makes you play harder than when you go to your division rival to play against your old team!!!

Comment

I just find it funny that was the same year we picked up old willie joe.</P>

Comment

Let me guess at TAGF...</P>

Let's get Chris Sims... Let's get Jload...... right? </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Let me guess at TAGF...</p>

Let's get Chris Sims... Let's get Jload...... right? </p>[/quote]

There is an obsession with getting rid of Eli or having weird people as our #2,#3 QB's...

Why do we want Chris AT ALL? He's not his dad and stay puff would just take up a roster spot.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-mcd.html[/quote]

The Giants would like me to inform you that “Thursday night’s game has the potential to be a traffic and parking nightmare”.</p>

Ya think?</p>

</p>

Yeah, I have to leave around 2PM to get to that game....crazy!!!! I can only drink so many beers.....
            </p>

</p>

Comment

TAGF has an issue with Brandon London, aka, this years Anthony Mix.

Comment

I'm losing it guys, everyone in TAGF is driving me crazy.... lol

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]TAGF has an issue with Brandon London, aka, this years Anthony Mix.
                  [/quote]

Yes apparently, everyone we don't keep is better than the players we have.

I guess Anthony Mix would have made the Superbowl game a blowout....

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]I'm losing it guys, everyone in TAGF is driving me crazy.... lol[/quote]

Why do you think I hide here...

Comment

Sorry AG I forgot about the other person everyone is clamoring for, Jared Lorenzen, it is insane. Seriously, Jared Lorenzen....

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Sorry AG I forgot about the other person everyone is clamoring for, Jared Lorenzen, it is insane. Seriously, Jared Lorenzen....
                        [/quote]

I mentioned Jload earlier, I called him "stay puff" though, you might not have picked it up...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I remember 30, had as six pack of abs, running 10Ks, used the 100lb dumbells on the incline press....[][/quote]

Wow you put me to shame....
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

Me too.</P>

After the 5K Susan B. Komen Race, I am always so grateful that my heart is still beating and that my lungs are still working....not to mention, and that my legs are still moving.[:|]</P>

My personal trainer always gets the baby size dumbells out for me....[]</P>

Maybe I will start working on marathons like Sarah Palin does.....6 blocks at a time!!![]</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-mcd.html[/quote]

The Giants would like me to inform you that “Thursday night’s game has the potential to be a traffic and parking nightmare”.</P>

Ya think?</P>

</P>

Yeah, I have to leave around 2PM to get to that game....crazy!!!! I can only drink so many beers.....
                            </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Get an iPhone so that you can hang with us on the mb, while you are stuck out in that summer heat, waiting for the game to start!!!</P>

How do they survive, with those pads and all of that junk on, in the summer heat???!!! The season should start later and end later.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-mcd.html[/quote]

The Giants would like me to inform you that “Thursday night’s game has the potential to be a traffic and parking nightmare”.</p>

Ya think?</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Get an iPhone so that you can hang with us on the mb, while you are stuck out in that summer heat, waiting for the game to start!!!</p>

How do they survive, with those pads and all of that junk on, in the summer heat???!!! The season should start later and end later.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I know, I've been contemplating on getting an iPhone, the only issue is that the 3G isn't in service where I live. You can barely get it in NYC, you would think that's the FIRST place they would have 3G!!!

Since I played football back in the days, I can tell you that it's actually not that bad. You're not really wearing all that much except a t-shirt underneath and the equipment is just plastic which kind of reflects the heat off you...

The worse is probably the helmet or when you drink so much water that you need to take a wiz and it's very hard to take your pants off because there's other "gear" that you have on that protects your jewels that gets in the way...

Comment

Awww, this monkey lost his mother and now is best friends with a fake duck...

Comment

Working...
                                X