Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Sarah Heath.... now Sarah Palin..... Why am I hearing the theme to flashdance?</P>

Comment

AG check your inbox when you get a chance, thanks.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]
        <h1 class="articleTitle" id="articleTitle" itxtvisited="1">Firefighting plane crashes near Reno airport, killing 3</h1>
        <p class="articleTitle" itxtvisited="1"></p>
        <p class="articleTitle" itxtvisited="1">sad day my friends.... our sister company lost one last night... the crew very near and dear to everyone in the industry. When there's only 3 companies that do this, and 20 aircraft.... everyone is close. sad.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Sucks.....big time. Very sad.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Sorry man, sad to hear. I heard about it this morning when I woke up. I've had a pretty bad headache all day so I couldn't be here....

I'm sure you guys are all a tight knit group....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Markroman"]

I will plunge in on the Sarah Palin selection. I am a Canadian so my opinion is just an observation.</p>

Here is a "hockey mom" with 4 or 5 kids plus an underaged daughter about to give birth...(She also has a real young child on her own who will need special help)...</p>

Question: when does she has time to be "governor"....</p>

I mean she has a young young family...should she not spend time with them versus persuing political ambitions...</p>

Just a thought...I find it an odd odd choice.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I see this debate everywhere, and it does not make sense to me.</p>

Sarah has a stellar husband and father to their five kids. Men raise kids all the time. Except for the fact, that Sarah is breast feeding the little guy, what is wrong with the dad raising the kids??!!</p>

Joe Biden raised his two boys by himself, after his wife and daughter were killed in a tragic accident. (Until he remarried 5 (?) years later.)</p>

It is 2008.....I don't understand why voters diminish the fact that dads are just as capable AND important in raising kids, as the mom is.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I am more than willing to be Mr. Mom. Michael Keaton is my hero.

Please someone find me a sugar momma....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

For JG/AG</p>
            <h1 _extended="true">The curse word 'Battlestar Galactica' created</h1>[/quote]

Interesting, I thought it was kinda corny when I first heard it.....it's ok.....I guess the real F word just sounds so much more vicious....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Oh good.....Gustav is winding down, and here comes Hanna, as Ike follows. This is going to be the season of rain for 40 days &amp; 40 nights, as the remnents of the hurricaine hits the east coast and the midwest.</p>

No wait....Josephine and Karina are forming. as well......GEEZ!!! 4 tropical storms forming, great!</p>

AG, I sure hope that you did not sign up for one of those last minute cruise deals, that you can get at bargain prices, that I was bragging about....[:|] NOT a good time to be in the Carribean...[]</p>

Here is some important headline news: "Couple on Trial for Sex on Dubai Beach Want Out of Country." Get a ROOM, folks.....it is DUBAI......[:$]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha no I haven't yet but if I did, that's just the kind of luck I usually have...

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]AG check your inbox when you get a chance, thanks.
                [/quote]

Responded.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

How come they were flying a plane that is 46 yrs old?? Is that just normal?</p>

You are talkin' about God's country here!!! My sister used to live in Lake Tahoe.....I loved to go visit....it is gorgeous there!!!</p>

</p>

[/quote]That's what the industry is reduced too. We have the newest aircraft and ours were built in 63-64. They actually retired a lot of the older aircraft (DC-7s,6s and B-25s).[/quote]</p>

</p>

63-64????!!!! Isn't there another job that you would love, that has newer/safer aircraft????!!!! YIKES!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

The grass is always greener on the other side right? It sounds like he has a really fun job IMO...

If he were to fly commercial he would have a crazy schedule and never see his family.

Comment

I love the youth of today, who else has the perseverance to keep doing a skateboard stunt unitl they break their ankle.</P>

http://view.break.com/565176</P>

Comment

Evening al, hows it going? Ready for the new season? Im very much looking forward to it!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I love the youth of today, who else has the perseverance to keep doing a skateboard stunt unitl they break their ankle.</P>

http://view.break.com/565176</P>

[/quote]</P>

Watching that actually caused physical pain.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

Sarah Heath.... now Sarah Palin..... Why am I hearing the theme to flashdance?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Cokie Roberts just said that Sarah brought in 10 MILLION $$$ her very 1st day on the ticket....Sarah can flash dance all she wants......just memorize the playbook, Sarah, so that you can run the country, if you have to.....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]
                            <H1 class=articleTitle id=articleTitle itxtvisited="1">Firefighting plane crashes near Reno airport, killing 3</H1>
                            <P class=articleTitle itxtvisited="1"></P>
                            <P class=articleTitle itxtvisited="1">sad day my friends.... our sister company lost one last night... the crew very near and dear to everyone in the industry. When there's only 3 companies that do this, and 20 aircraft.... everyone is close. sad.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sucks.....big time. Very sad.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Sorry man, sad to hear. I heard about it this morning when I woke up. I've had a pretty bad headache all day so I couldn't be here....

I'm sure you guys are all a tight knit group....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

AG, sorry to hear about your bad headache. I HATE headaches. I usually get them when I get so busy, I forget to eat.....and then my headache starts screaming for some FOOD!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Oh good.....Gustav is winding down, and here comes Hanna, as Ike follows. This is going to be the season of rain for 40 days &amp; 40 nights, as the remnents of the hurricaine hits the east coast and the midwest.</P>

No wait....Josephine and Karina are forming. as well......GEEZ!!! 4 tropical storms forming, great!</P>

AG, I sure hope that you did not sign up for one of those last minute cruise deals, that you can get at bargain prices, that I was bragging about....[:|] NOT a good time to be in the Carribean...[]</P>

Here is some important headline news: "Couple on Trial for Sex on Dubai Beach Want Out of Country." Get a ROOM, folks.....it is DUBAI......[:$]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

haha no I haven't yet but if I did, that's just the kind of luck I usually have...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TYG that you did NOT listen to me, nagging you about a cruise. Can you imagine what our keyboards would be like....wondering if you were floating around in the Carribean, bobbing up and down in one of those life perservers??? [:|][][:|]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Oh good.....Gustav is winding down, and here comes Hanna, as Ike follows. This is going to be the season of rain for 40 days &amp; 40 nights, as the remnents of the hurricaine hits the east coast and the midwest.</P>

No wait....Josephine and Karina are forming. as well......GEEZ!!! 4 tropical storms forming, great!</P>

AG, I sure hope that you did not sign up for one of those last minute cruise deals, that you can get at bargain prices, that I was bragging about....[:|] NOT a good time to be in the Carribean...[]</P>

Here is some important headline news: "Couple on Trial for Sex on Dubai Beach Want Out of Country." Get a ROOM, folks.....it is DUBAI......[:$]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TYG that you did NOT listen to me, nagging you about a cruise. Can you imagine what our keyboards would be like....wondering if you were floating around in the Carribean, bobbing up and down in one of those life perservers??? [:|][][:|]</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X