Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT" itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">
    <p itxtvisited="1" _extended="true"><strong itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">LOS ANGELES— Lindsay Lohan is getting political.[/b]</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">The 22-year-old actress took to her MySpace blog Tuesday to post her thoughts about Republican John McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, and the revelation that Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">"I've been watching the news all morning, like everyone else — and (I) keep hearing about the issues related to `teen pregnancy.' ... Well, I think the real problem comes from the fact that we are taking the focus off of getting to know Sarah Palin and her political views, and what she can do to make our country a less destructive place," Lohan wrote.</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">Lohan suggested Palin "focus on delivering some words and policy with stronger impact like Joe Biden," Democrat Barack Obama's running </p>

</p></span>[/quote]

</p>

</p>

I am shocked that Lohan was able to spell those big words, and put a sentence together.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I'm sure her agent does all the posting....lilo doesn't even know how to turn on a computer...

Comment

Did you guys watch David Tyree on E:60..or whatever the name of that show on ESPN is....

So...he was possessed by the devil...

Tyree's a possession receiver

Comment

Bill Clinton tries to kiss Hillary...

You guys have to watch this, I can't stop LOL!!!!!

http://showhype.com/video/bill_clint..._from_hillary/

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys watch David Tyree on E:60..or whatever the name of that show on ESPN is....

[/quote]

Maybe he sold his soul to the devil in order to make that unbelievable catch???

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys watch David Tyree on E:60..or whatever the name of that show on ESPN is....

[/quote]

Maybe he sold his soul to the devil in order to make that unbelievable catch???
            [/quote]

Maybe....lol

The best was Amani's reaction...he seemed a little freaked out too. lol

Comment

OK, enough politics.... now on to something important.... like BMX kids using their teeth to break the fall</P>

http://view.break.com/565275</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

OK, enough politics.... now on to something important.... like BMX kids using their teeth to break the fall</p>

http://view.break.com/565275</p>[/quote]

That is really bad. I wonder if he sprained his neck?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Maybe....lol

[/quote]

I'm freaked out by it...the way he said he slithered off the bed? come on...

Can he talk to snakes too?

Comment

Anyone else heard this?</P>
                    <P class=ecmsonormal style="MARGIN: auto 0in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Nevermind...</SPAN></P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Maybe....lol

[/quote]

I'm freaked out by it...the way he said he slithered off the bed? come on...

Can he talk to snakes too?
                      [/quote]

lol

Maybe he said hi to a snake...and the snake said hi back! [:O]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

lol

Maybe he said hi to a snake...and the snake said hi back! [:O]
                        [/quote]

There might be truth to this because we all know he caught 0 balls during warm ups.

And Tyree wasn't exactly a reliable receiver during the season......

Comment

Please say it ain't so....we need you Jessica! We need your movies!!![:P]

<h1>Jessica Simpson to put acting career on hold</h1><h2>28-year-old actress-singer to focus on music, promoting her new album</h2>

LOS ANGELES - She made a splash in jean
                          cut-offs as Daisy Duke in the big screen version of “The Dukes of
                          H***ard,” but as it stands now, Jessica Simpson has no immediate plans to return to acting. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>“I’m
                          not closing that chapter of my life by any means. But I am all about
                          the music right now,” the 28-year-old Simpson told E! News columnist
                          Marc Malkin. “When it comes to acting, it’s gotta feel right for me at
                          this point in my life. It’s gotta just be a really incredible director
                          and production with an awesome studio and great cast … But for me right
                          now it’s just Jessica Simpson is music.”
                          </p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                          </p><p class="textBodyBlack">
                          </p>

Comment

AG,</P>

Check your inbox.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Bill Clinton tries to kiss Hillary...

You guys have to watch this, I can't stop LOL!!!!!

http://showhype.com/video/bill_clint..._from_hillary/
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

OMG!!!!......THAT is funny!!!</P>

How embarrassing, the poor guys lips are all puckered up and ready to go!</P>

If the shoe was on the other foot, Hillary would have slapped him across the face!!!</P>

While on stage, Obama always kisses Jill Biden on the mouth....I don't get that??!!</P>

</P>

Comment

I can't believe anyone claims there is a media bias....</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X