Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Sorry but, unwed teenage mother is still pretty scandalous especially nowadays with contraceptives around.</P>

She voted to cut funding about sex education etc....and look what happened....irony is wonderful...isn't</P>

People who say "do not raise the issue"....need to think about who actually put the elephant in the room.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I can't believe anyone claims there is a media bias....</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Wonderful......No wonder we all just received mandatory huge waste containers to recycle, who would buy a trashy mag like that??!!</P>

Perhaps it is not as bad as the "upscale" New Yorker...remember that big stink, about Obama and Michelle as terrorists on the cover, or something stupid like that??!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

Sorry but, unwed teenage mother is still pretty scandalous especially nowadays with contraceptives around.</P>

She voted to cut funding about sex education etc....and look what happened....irony is wonderful...isn't</P>

People who say "do not raise the issue"....need to think about who actually put the elephant in the room.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Teenage pregnancy is an EPIDEMIC in the United States. That is why so many of the parents identify with her.</P>

A lot of the kids are too dense to even fiqure out how they got pregnant, much less what birth control products are on the market.</P>

Obama was correct....this is intrusive, and it should be a non-issue.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">
          <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">LOS ANGELES— Lindsay Lohan is getting political.[/b]</P>
          <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The 22-year-old actress took to her MySpace blog Tuesday to post her thoughts about Republican John McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, and the revelation that Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.</P>
          <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">"I've been watching the news all morning, like everyone else — and (I) keep hearing about the issues related to `teen pregnancy.' ... Well, I think the real problem comes from the fact that we are taking the focus off of getting to know Sarah Palin and her political views, and what she can do to make our country a less destructive place," Lohan wrote.</P>
          <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Lohan suggested Palin "focus on delivering some words and policy with stronger impact like Joe Biden," Democrat Barack Obama's running </P>

</P></SPAN>[/quote]

</P>

</P>

I am shocked that Lohan was able to spell those big words, and put a sentence together.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I'm sure her agent does all the posting....lilo doesn't even know how to turn on a computer...

[/quote]</P>

lol......love it!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you guys watch David Tyree on E:60..or whatever the name of that show on ESPN is....

So...he was possessed by the devil...

Tyree's a possession receiver
            [/quote]</P>

Poor Tyree, he should have kept his mouth shut, while the country still remembered him on the cover of SI in the greatest catch ever.</P>

I wonder how many of the coaches would love to just put a clamp on these player's mouths???!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

</P>

[/quote]Okay add this</P>

The popular celebrity gossip magazine Us Weekly has jumped into the political ring, feet first, with a scathing article about Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.</P>

On its most recent cover, due out on newsstands Friday, the magazine shows a picture of Palin with the headline, “Babies, Lies &amp; Scandal” — a marked contrast from its gushing review of Barack and Michelle Obama that ran two months ago.</P>

Critics say this cover, which was released a day ahead of Palin’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, is a sucker punch aimed at the GOP ticket, and is a blatant attempt to influence the votes of the magazine’s 12 million mostly female readers.</P>

Us Weekly publisher Jann Wenner is an outspoken supporter of Barack Obama and the Democratic Party.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"]<SPAN id=intelliTXT itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">
                <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true"><STRONG itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">LOS ANGELES— Lindsay Lohan is getting political.[/b]</P>
                <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">The 22-year-old actress took to her MySpace blog Tuesday to post her thoughts about Republican John McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, and the revelation that Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.</P>
                <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">"I've been watching the news all morning, like everyone else — and (I) keep hearing about the issues related to `teen pregnancy.' ... Well, I think the real problem comes from the fact that we are taking the focus off of getting to know Sarah Palin and her political views, and what she can do to make our country a less destructive place," Lohan wrote.</P>
                <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">Lohan suggested Palin "focus on delivering some words and policy with stronger impact like Joe Biden," Democrat Barack Obama's running </P>

</P></SPAN>[/quote]

</P>

</P>

I am shocked that Lohan was able to spell those big words, and put a sentence together.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I'm sure her agent does all the posting....lilo doesn't even know how to turn on a computer...

[/quote]</P>

lol......love it!!!</P>

</P>[/quote]her agent just puts some coke and sperm on the keyboard and liho goes to town

Comment

<H2 class=hasFlash style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Enzyte Manufacturer Sentenced To 25 Years in Prison</H2>
                  <DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 4px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px">Don't expect to see much of Smilin' Bob in the near future.[]</DIV>
                  <DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 4px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px"></DIV>
                  <DIV style="MARGIN-TOP: 4px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px"></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<h2 class="hasFlash" style="font-weight: bold;">Enzyte Manufacturer Sentenced To 25 Years in Prison</h2>
                    <div style="margin-top: 4px; margin-bottom: 8px;">Don't expect to see much of Smilin' Bob in the near future.[]</div>
                    <div style="margin-top: 4px; margin-bottom: 8px;"></div>
                    <div style="margin-top: 4px; margin-bottom: 8px;"></div>[/quote]

haha.

Those commercials always made me laugh. I loved them.

Comment

</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/929077/ShowThread.aspx</P>

Check this out.....hahahahahahaha!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Markroman"]

Sorry but, unwed teenage mother is still pretty scandalous especially nowadays with contraceptives around.</p>

She voted to cut funding about sex education etc....and look what happened....irony is wonderful...isn't</p>

People who say "do not raise the issue"....need to think about who actually put the elephant in the room.</p>

</p>

[/quote]Okay add this</p>

The popular celebrity gossip magazine Us Weekly has jumped into the political ring, feet first, with a scathing article about Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.</p>

On its most recent cover, due out on newsstands Friday, the magazine shows a picture of Palin with the headline, “Babies, Lies &amp; Scandal” — a marked contrast from its gushing review of Barack and Michelle Obama that ran two months ago.</p>

Critics say this cover, which was released a day ahead of Palin’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, is a sucker punch aimed at the GOP ticket, and is a blatant attempt to influence the votes of the magazine’s 12 million mostly female readers.</p>

Us Weekly publisher Jann Wenner is an outspoken supporter of Barack Obama and the Democratic Party.</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't buy magazines or newspapers, I don't give these people any of my money.

I can just read for free on the internet...

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/929077/ShowThread.aspx</p>

Check this out.....hahahahahahaha!!!!</p>[/quote]

Every year Chris Cooley has his picture taken with some very short shorts. And every year is more disgusting than the last.

Comment

<P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">A California elementary school teacher has been placed on leave after police say she was teaching class drunk with an alcohol level more than twice the legal limit.[/b]</P>
                            <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Fellow staff at the Schallenberger Elementary School in San Jose called police Friday after becoming concerned that the female teacher was inebriated, the Mercury News reports.</P>
                            <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The teacher, who was not identified, had slurred speech and was stumbling, police said. A chemical test came back with an alcohol level of .08, more than double the state's legal limit.</P>
                            <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The woman wasn't arrested, according to the paper, but California law classifies it a misdemeanor to be under the influence of any intoxicating liquor, drug or controlled substance in a state rendering a person incapable of caring for the safety of himself or others.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
                              <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true"><STRONG itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">A California elementary school teacher has been placed on leave after police say she was teaching class drunk with an alcohol level more than twice the legal limit.[/b]</P>
                              <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">Fellow staff at the Schallenberger Elementary School in San Jose called police Friday after becoming concerned that the female teacher was inebriated, the Mercury News reports.</P>
                              <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">The teacher, who was not identified, had slurred speech and was stumbling, police said. A chemical test came back with an alcohol level of .08, more than double the state's legal limit.</P>
                              <P itxtvisited="1" _extended="true">The woman wasn't arrested, according to the paper, but California law classifies it a misdemeanor to be under the influence of any intoxicating liquor, drug or controlled substance in a state rendering a person incapable of caring for the safety of himself or others.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I had a second grade teacher like that....she was gone the next day, and none of us had a clue.</P>

Unfortunately, many lawyers and doctors walk around every day, and MAINTAIN a blood alcohol level much higher than that, because they drink and/or do some sort of drugs every day.</P>

How many attorney's do you know that don't drink their brains out?! Judges used to let them off all the time here, for DUI's......thinking, "there but for the grace of God, go I." FINALLY....MADD help toslow that disaster down.</P>

I had a dirt bag brother-in-law, who was a dentist, and his blood alcohol level was much worse than that, on a DAILY basis......gross.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/929077/ShowThread.aspx</P>

Check this out.....hahahahahahaha!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Every year Chris Cooley has his picture taken with some very short shorts. And every year is more disgusting than the last.
                                [/quote]</P>

GROSS!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X