Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Eli to Plax!!!!! Can you STAND IT!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

What was Jacobs thinking????!!!! Slapped that guy right across the face???!!!</P>

Plax is hyped up on his $35 mill contract......[]</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

ELI for a TD.....OMG, I love this game!!!</P>

What is wrong with Eli's mom and dad, they were barely clapping, and I was screaming???!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

This game is SO exciting....I can't even stand to flip over to the RNC.....BORING!!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

lord almighty. McCain is a snooze. How am I suppose to hear what he has to say if he is putting me to sleep.
            Guess I'll wait for the Debates.

Giants won! WooHoo! Kinda ugly...but hell...take it and run...they have 10 days to heal up and work on things

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]lord almighty. McCain is a snooze. How am I suppose to hear what he has to say if he is putting me to sleep.
              Guess I'll wait for the Debates.

Giants won! WooHoo! Kinda ugly...but hell...take it and run...they have 9 days(right?) to heal up and work on things
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

OMG......that RNC was hard to watch, after that EXCITING NYG's game!!! But I am still in the "Football 101" thread....so I thought that everything that the Giants did was perfect!!! Plax and Jacobs played their butts off, in that hot weather, I thought.</P>

Besides Brian Williams saying, "Go Big Blue!" and Chris Collinsworth saying how great Eli was playing.....even our LOCAL sports guy said how well Eli did!!!! I love it!!!</P>

I was hoping McCain would go heavy on the POW stuff, otherwise he is so boring. I guess it was affective, because Ann Courie (NBC) said that people were crying all over the audience...about the POW stuff.</P>

JG21 you are in BIG trouble if people on this board ever find out where you live! Did you notice how happy all the people on that thread were when you saved the day with the Kiwi news???!!! How about that guy, "thanks babe" !!!! And Davidkan already said that he is coming to find you, if his wife boots him out!!! You could be swamped with gentleman callers!!![:|]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL!!! Flip flopping away............................

<H2>Stewart on Palin</H2>

[/quote]</P>

That was FUNNY!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Sandra Richards (Gold Medal=Track) is on Jay Leno. (Aaron Ross's girl)</P>

Michael Phelps will be on Jay Leno Monday night!</P>

</P>

Comment

i watched John Mccain.</P>

I think he blew it.</P>

Palin was so energetic and vibrant that I think it made McCain look real old and out of it.</P>

I think they overplayed the war vet thing. My sense...was sympathy...like man you have gone through a hell of a lot...you deserve a good retirement in Arizona!!!!</P>

Comment

Hate to say it... but our playcalling is awful.. .and why are we still letting teams stay in the game?

Comment

I know a W is a W. But our D was dominant other than two series. I think that some of the calls by the ref were bs. Wilk's late hit... the whistle hadn't blown. WTF? The foreskins must be the worst team in the league, but why is Eli throwing so much when we are running all over the place?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I know a W is a W. But our D was dominant other than two series. I think that some of the calls by the ref were bs. Wilk's late hit... the whistle hadn't blown. WTF? The foreskins must be the worst team in the league, but why is Eli throwing so much when we are running all over the place?[/quote]</P>

That was an ugly game no doubt against one of the easiest teams we'll see all year. Eli had about 8 BAD throws and our D layed down for a while. I honestly think we looked sharp at times but once again played down to our opp.</P>

Comment

The playcalling was pretty bad we definitely were pass happy for some reason. Other then that I am very happy with how we played. Our defense looked great. Can't wait to put a beat down on the Rams.

Comment

Yeah 35 passes when you are dominaniting on the ground is too much. IMHO Carney .&gt; Tynes on the kicks. Not sure if Tynes would have shanked some of those. Boss disappeared last night. Plax was doing really well, but Eli started to force the ball to him some. The Redskins are awful. AWFUL. I've never seen a 2 minute drill run so poorly.

Comment

A good start all things considered. Plenty of things to work on but a load of positives also so hopefully we can build on this and carry on our road winning streak next week!

Comment

Working...
                                X