X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

EXACTLY!!!!!! [Y]</P>

That is what Clark Howard always preaches.....when most people ask for a SSN, they are just asking out of routine, they do not even need it....so always leave it blank.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I read somewhere that you're not allowed to ask for SS# unless its for the gov't...

It's become so routine to ask for it now that it's too hard to stop.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

It seems like everyone is just asking for your last 4 numbers, now.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

EXACTLY!!!!!! [Y]</P>

That is what Clark Howard always preaches.....when most people ask for a SSN, they are just asking out of routine, they do not even need it....so always leave it blank.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I read somewhere that you're not allowed to ask for SS# unless its for the gov't...

It's become so routine to ask for it now that it's too hard to stop.....
      [/quote]</P>

ND crushed the wolverines. When I look at Weiss, I am dumbfounded when thinking he had the gastro by-pass surgery. </P>

[/quote]

I didn't watch the game. Are you telling me he's still big?

[/quote]</P>

he sure is a biggun for someone who got ' i want to be thin' surgery</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I just do not get it....</P>

That guy on the Today show with Matt Lauer is exactly the same as Weis. He had the same surgery, and now he is as big as a house, again. That surgery just does not seem to work.</P>

I loved it at the end of the Notre Dame/Michigan game, when Charlie Weis said, "Ya ain't got nuthin' on me, Tommy!" (He has the same damage to his knee as Brady===MCL/ACL)</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah that ACL/MCL combo sucks</P>

I rocked no ACL for two winters, skiing 100 + days a year, with no problems</P>

When you do both the anterior and the medial, you are screwed. It takes a while before you can even get surgery because the swelling is usually pretty bad.</P>

Comment

</P>

Texas NFL stadium bites the dust, thanks to Ike.......</P>

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...&amp;type=lgns</P>

I can't believe all of the people who refused to leave, when they were told they HAVE to leave...and now they are demanding that 911 rescue them ?????!!!!! Weird.....</P>

The damage down there is just incredible.....</P>

</P>

Comment

USC is smoking the Buckeyes

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]USC is smoking the Buckeyes[/quote]</P>

28-3.....pathetic!</P>

Did you see that guy on the white horse, with the helmet on, trying to touch as many hands as he could in the audience???!!!</P>

AG.....don't fall asleep yet.....Mikie is on SNL in 47 minutes!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Mikie is smokin' hot!!!!![Y]</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

I hate to say it, but that SNL kinda sucked.....they need some decent writers.</P>

MP's intro was great.....but the skits were silly, and he looked pretty bored, I don't blame him.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I hate to say it, but that SNL kinda sucked.....they need some decent writers.</P>

MP's intro was great.....but the skits were silly, and he looked pretty bored, I don't blame him.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Other than the Palin /Clinton sketch, I can't think of a more UNfunny show. I haven't watched that show regularly for years...and now I know why.</P>

Comment

This weekend of college football totally sucked. The USC game was such a letdown and there were no down to the wire games. Oh well.

Comment

That USC/Ohio State game was a big old zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      That was the game of the year? Oh please.......

Fey was great as Palin on SNL last night......and that is the only positive I have from that show last night! [:#]

Comment

</p>

I hate to say it, but that SNL kinda sucked.....they need some decent writers.</p>

MP's intro was great.....but the skits were silly, and he looked pretty bored, I don't blame him.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Now you guys know why I don't watch SNL anymore. It hasn't been funny since they had the cast with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley etc...

All of their jokes are forced and they try way too hard to want you to laugh.....

The best SNL I've seen recently was with Peyton Manning, that was actually pretty good.

Tina doing Palin was 1000% spot on....it was kind of eerie.....they need to make the lady that does
                        Hillary look older, she looked too young...

MadTV is better than SNL but even MadTV is starting to be unfunny now...

The 24 skit with Bobby Lee is painfully not funny.....

Comment

</p>

Texas NFL stadium bites the dust, thanks to Ike.......</p>

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...&amp;type=lgns</p>

I can't believe all of the people who refused to leave, when they were told they HAVE to leave...and now they are demanding that 911 rescue them ?????!!!!! Weird.....</p>

The damage down there is just incredible.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know WTF is wrong with people? The local police even said they were pisssed because they offered bus's and local transportation to get out and they refused.

How are you going to ride it out when your house is going to flood or get blown away?

I really don't understand some people, especially the ones with kids, why even take the risk with your kids.......

It just tells you that people value their dumb furniture, TV and clothes than their own lives...

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]This weekend of college football totally sucked. The USC game was such a letdown and there were no down to the wire games. Oh well.[/quote]

Lot of blowouts this weekend. That Michigan game wasn't too good with all the turnovers. The Buffalo-Temple game did go down to the wire, Buffalo won on a last play hail mary. But over than that, not a very exciting weekend.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="n420p69"]This weekend of college football totally sucked. The USC game was such a letdown and there were no down to the wire games. Oh well.[/quote]

Lot of blowouts this weekend. That Michigan game wasn't too good with all the turnovers. The Buffalo-Temple game did go down to the wire, Buffalo won on a last play hail mary. But over than that, not a very exciting weekend.
                              [/quote]</P>

I just saw the highlights but it looked like a fun game. Good for Buffalo</P>

Comment

Hey AG...did you hear? Pavano is hurt again! [:#] No joke

Comment

Working...
                                X