• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

I don't get it....Romo is ugly....he looks like paste, too......[:^)]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I missed it, been busy syncing up songs to my phone!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Too funny!!!!......I have to quit being a loser, and get some tunes on my iPhone.....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Too funny!!!!......I have to quit being a loser, and get some tunes on my iPhone.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

I have a ton of songs and videos. I have to purchase this converter software so I can put the videos
          into iPhone, it will be worth it because this way I don't have to buy them through iTunes..

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Too funny!!!!......I have to quit being a loser, and get some tunes on my iPhone.....</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I have a ton of songs and videos. I have to purchase this converter software so I can put the videos
            into iPhone, it will be worth it because this way I don't have to buy them through iTunes..

[/quote]</P>

</P>

There is a guy that works out at the same gym that I do....and he has a trillion full CD's on his iPhone iPod......I did not ask him how he did it tho' because he is kind of weird and he likes to brag/lie a lot....but he said that he did NOT pay for ANY of his music....</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

I want that massage therapist that the egirls has on the sidelines, with his massage table....</P>

It makes my back feel better just watching him working on that guy's lower back.....</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

This is MNF at it's best.....40-37.....woooooohoooooo</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

cowgirls 41-37</P>

can't wait 'till the NYG's kick both teams butts....</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

</P>

This is the FUNNIEST sig, ever!!!!!! [][:O][]</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Suze Orman was on the Today show to decrease everyone's fears about the stock market, etc, (in her manic, high anxiety manner!):</P>

---she said absolutely do not save up your money and stash it at home, get a safety deposit box. The doorman of her building, just lost $17,000.00 in cash that he had stored, at home, during a robbery.</P>

---she said go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov to find out if your $$$$ is in a safe bank.</P>

---to find out if your bank is in trouble, check the price of its stock....if it is decreasing rapidly, your bank is in trouble.</P>

</P>

Comment

There is a guy that works out at the same gym that I do....and he has a trillion full CD's on his iPhone iPod......I did not ask him how he did it tho' because he is kind of weird and he likes to brag/lie a lot....but he said that he did NOT pay for ANY of his music....</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha I beleive him. It's pretty easy to get full albums without paying for it. Not that I would know anything about that because I am a model citizen....[]

Comment

</p>

Suze Orman was on the Today show to decrease everyone's fears about the stock market, etc, (in her manic, high anxiety manner!):</p>

---she said absolutely do not save up your money and stash it at home, get a safety deposit box. The doorman of her building, just lost $17,000.00 in cash that he had stored, at home, during a robbery.</p>

---she said go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov to find out if your $$$$ is in a safe bank.</p>

---to find out if your bank is in trouble, check the price of its stock....if it is decreasing rapidly, your bank is in trouble.</p>

</p>[/quote]

She has pretty good advice but they are pretty common and logical. She's definitely good to watch if you want to get a general idea of what to do with your money...

Comment

</p>

</p>

This is the FUNNIEST sig, ever!!!!!! [][:O][]</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's a scary stalker face....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Suze Orman was on the Today show to decrease everyone's fears about the stock market, etc, (in her manic, high anxiety manner!):</P>

---she said absolutely do not save up your money and stash it at home, get a safety deposit box. The doorman of her building, just lost $17,000.00 in cash that he had stored, at home, during a robbery.</P>

---she said go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov to find out if your $$$$ is in a safe bank.</P>

---to find out if your bank is in trouble, check the price of its stock....if it is decreasing rapidly, your bank is in trouble.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

She has pretty good advice but they are pretty common and logical. She's definitely good to watch if you want to get a general idea of what to do with your money...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I like this lady better:</P>

http://www.jeanchatzky.com/</P>

She is sweet, she has a nice calming voice...and I have seen her really get down to the basics and actually go into family's homes and help them, from square one.</P>

Suze just gets too manic and her voice gets irritating. I had tickets to hear Suze in person. But, just like with BO'R......I was exhausted, and slept right through, totally missing the whole thing. Woe is me!!! [|-)]</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

well, well, well......maybe NEITHER candidate will give us a tax break...[]</P>

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-bud...rom-the-Crisis</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X