X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]

My observation.</p>

The McCain/Palin campaign is headed for freefall. I guess you cannot put lipstick on pig.</p>

"I can see Russia from my house"...."I was mayor of the crytsal meth capital of the U.S."- great lines from Tina Fey on SNL as Sarah Palin.</p>

I read some interesting articles suggesting that the McCain campaign is doomed because alot of republicans do not like Palin and are "less than motivated" about working to support them.</p>

The fact that the post-convention bounce is already gone is not good.</p>

All Obama has to say in the debates..."It is the economy...stupid"</p>[/quote]
    Is the economy... and all McCain has to say is look at who controls the congress. The bias in the media is working, it no longer matters what is true or not, more folks will judge Palin on the SNL skit than any speech or interview.

Comment

Anyone that is a fan of Ed Hochuli, the ref that blew the call against the Chargers.

He is amongst the league and fans most favorite ref. I know he is my favorite.

He is taking the time to respond to EVERY letter he gets from a Chargers fan, that's how much pride he has in what he does. He's also the first ref I know to ever admit a mistake.

His son runs a website dedicated for him.

www.nfl85.com

Also, my other favorite ref is Mike Carey.

Comment

Great point on the Tina Fey skit. It basically turned Sarah Palin into a cartoon character.</P>

The argument with economy is a tough one for McCain since he was telling everyone how fundamentally sound it is...days before the government was forced to make historic moves to preserve stability!</P>

Comment

It's basically this folks...

The Republicans blame our economy on Dem controlled congress the last 2 years.

The Dems blame our economy on a Repbublican President the last 8 years.

Everyone is pointing fingers. The truth is neither really is to blame. The economy, policies, it's so out of control there isn't single person, market you can look at to fix the issue. Greed, corruption, backdoor deals occurs with both parties...

Comment

Ok, what Star Wars/Star Trek shield did this house use? How is it possible that all the other
            homes were completely wiped out? It looks perfect!!??

Comment

The economy is sound, we are in a downturn, are we headed for a 1970s stagflation... I don't think so. We have a congress that has the lowest approval rating ever, and it's Obama's party.

I'm not sure what driving the highs and lows. Oil is going bananas. Stock market Nov 04 was 10,400, it's at 11,600 today.

Comment

There was an article today alleging a cover up on reporting of hurrican Ike.</P>

Apparently, reporters cannot get a fly over over Galveston...</P>

Fear is spreading that the devestation is worse than Katrina and they do not want reporters showing that on CNN anymore because of the backlash FEMA got for New Orleans.</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]The economy is sound, we are in a downturn, are we headed for a 1970s stagflation... I don't think so. We have a congress that has the lowest approval rating ever, and it's Obama's party.

I'm not sure what driving the highs and lows. Oil is going bananas. Stock market Nov 04 was 10,400, it's at 11,600 today.
                  [/quote]

I don't pay attention to the stock market anymore, today it's up, tomorrow it's down...

I don't get how the media gets so excited when it's up 300 points, it's just going to lose 300 for some silly reason again....then up again, then down again....

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

There was an article today alleging a cover up on reporting of hurrican Ike.</p>

Apparently, reporters cannot get a fly over over Galveston...</p>

Fear is spreading that the devestation is worse than Katrina and they do not want reporters showing that on CNN anymore because of the backlash FEMA got for New Orleans.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

The situation is interesting. Oil prices haven't really gone up, so we seem to have been spared...we know the oil companies will find any reason to raise prices so it must have not been that bad..

But as for people's homes, all I'm hearing is that no one is really allowed back....we'll see what happens in the following weeks...

It was a pretty big storm.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone that is a fan of Ed Hochuli, the ref that blew the call against the Chargers.

He is amongst the league and fans most favorite ref. I know he is my favorite.

He is taking the time to respond to EVERY letter he gets from a Chargers fan, that's how much pride he has in what he does. He's also the first ref I know to ever admit a mistake.

His son runs a website dedicated for him.

www.nfl85.com

Also, my other favorite ref is Mike Carey.

[/quote]

He is the best ref in the league by far and last weeks mistake just goes to show that it happens to the best of us. Everyone makes mistakes which is why the ruling of the whistle being blown and the play dead is nonsense and should be addressed really.

Comment

HK,

How do you get the latest Apple news and updates on your phone?

There is a recall on the power adapter for the iPhones and I only found out because I was scouring
                        some Mac websites....the recall came out TODAY....

But it would have been nice to be alerted on my phone.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK,

There is a recall on the power adapter for the iPhones and I only found out because I was scouring

[/quote]</P>

</P>

All of the alerts, updates, notices, scoops etc. come straight to my email.....on my iPhone and on my PC.</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

There was an article today alleging a cover up on reporting of hurrican Ike.</p>

Apparently, reporters cannot get a fly over over Galveston...</p>

Fear is spreading that the devestation is worse than Katrina and they do not want reporters showing that on CNN anymore because of the backlash FEMA got for New Orleans.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

The situation is interesting. Oil prices haven't really gone up, so we seem to have been spared...we know the oil companies will find any reason to raise prices so it must have not been that bad..

But as for people's homes, all I'm hearing is that no one is really allowed back....we'll see what happens in the following weeks...

It was a pretty big storm.

[/quote]Oil just popped back over 100 dollars a barrel. So who knows?

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK,

[/quote]</P>

</P>

All of the alerts, updates, notices, scoops etc. come straight to my email.....on my iPhone and on my PC.</P>

</P>

This site also has iPhone scoop.....</P>

http://www.iphoneatlas.com/</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]

Comment

Whoa:

4 killed, 2 hurt as rock star's jet crashes-Ex-Blink-182 drummer and popular disc jockey are both treated for burns

Comment

Working...
                                X