Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Whoa:

4 killed, 2 hurt as rock star's jet crashes-Ex-Blink-182 drummer and popular disc jockey are both treated for burns
    [/quote]

Yeah, you never know what you're going to wake up to.

Stupid CNN started this morning talking about a tragic plane accident with well known people,
    then they said, "But we'll get to that later in our segment..."

So I jumped on the internet to find out who they were....

I hate when news people do that.....

Comment

I hate this partisan politics. Just trying to figure out the truth with this bailout. Blah blah blah.... dem this, rep that.....
      Somebody needs to smack these folks into just doing whats best for the country.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I hate this partisan politics. Just trying to figure out the truth with this bailout. Blah blah blah.... dem this, rep that.....
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Aren't you glad that you are not staying at the Marriot in Pak??!! What a country.....</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080920/...stan_explosion</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I hate this partisan politics. Just trying to figure out the truth with this bailout. Blah blah blah.... dem this, rep that.....
          [/quote]</p>

</p>

Aren't you glad that you are not staying at the Marriot in Pak??!! What a country.....</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080920/...stan_explosion</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah that's sad too...a lot going on in the world lately...

I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely burned out from all this political and financial talk. They spew the same cuurrrap all day long and eveyrone just likes to hear themselves talk.

Then you have independants saying that both the republicans and dems don't know what they are doing so vote for them! I mean, jeez......

We are all in big trouble if retailers have a bad Xmas this year.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Aren't you glad that you are not staying at the Marriot in Pak??!! What a country.....</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080920/...stan_explosion</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Yeah that's sad too...a lot going on in the world lately...

I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely burned out from all this political and financial talk. They spew the same cuurrrap all day long and eveyrone just likes to hear themselves talk.

Then you have independants saying that both the republicans and dems don't know what they are doing so vote for them! I mean, jeez......

We are all in big trouble if retailers have a bad Xmas this year.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It makes it all the more SWEET when football is on the tube....to give us all a break from the same old, same old......</P>

</P>

Comment

It makes it all the more SWEET when football is on the tube....to give us all a break from the same old, same old......</p>

</p>[/quote]

Exactly. This weekend is sports!!!

Comment

</P>

AG......Is this correct? I was trying to help this lady, who is going to NY by herself, and she wants to go to the NYG's game and the Yankees game tomorrow. I told her it was 14.95 miles and it takes 23 mintues:</P>

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?...2Cnew%20jersey</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

</p>

AG......Is this correct? I was trying to help this lady, who is going to NY by herself, and she wants to go to the NYG's game and the Yankees game tomorrow. I told her it was 14.95 miles and it takes 23 mintues:</p>

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?...2Cnew%20jersey</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh ok, I will respond in the other thread...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

AG......Is this correct? I was trying to help this lady, who is going to NY by herself, and she wants to go to the NYG's game and the Yankees game tomorrow. I told her it was 14.95 miles and it takes 23 mintues:</P>

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?...2Cnew%20jersey</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Oh ok, I will respond in the other thread...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

THANK YOU!!!!! I was afraid that I had her going from the wrong stadium to the wrong stadium....eeeeek!</P>

It seemed simple to just check it out on Yahoo Maps.....but I do not know New York.</P>

I have only been there once, and that was just to play. I stayed with family friends way out in Westchester (I think it was called), and we only went into the city to play and do the tour thing.</P>

You are so lucky to live in such an important part of our country's action hub......the traffic and housing prices seem to be a killer, tho'.....</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!! I was afraid that I had her going from the wrong stadium to the wrong stadium....eeeeek!</p>

It seemed simple to just check it out on Yahoo Maps.....but I do not know New York.</p>

I have only been there once, and that was just to play. I stayed with family friends way out in Westchester (I think it was called), and we only went into the city to play and do the tour thing.</p>

You are so lucky to live in such an important part of our country's action hub......the traffic and housing prices seem to be a killer, tho'.....</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

She has guts to come out here all on her own. She really should bring a buddy with her.

Don't even talk to me about housing....[:$]

Comment

</P>

AG....there are LOTS of tickets available for the last game tonight at Yankee stadium.....</P>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</P>

Don't know if you already have tickets.....but I know that you were SO pleased with how the Yankees played this season.....thought that you might want to be in the stadium on such a historic night.......hehehe []</P>

</P>

Comment

So, Seattle is in desperate need of WR's....and even they don't want him?

The Seahawks, with six injured wide receivers, were calling around
                          looking for help. The Giants are deep at wideout and sources say they
                          were willing to talk about Sinorice Moss, but the Seahawks were not interested.

Daily News Crap

Comment

</p>

AG....there are LOTS of tickets available for the last game tonight at Yankee stadium.....</p>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</p>

Don't know if you already have tickets.....but I know that you were SO pleased with how the Yankees played this season.....thought that you might want to be in the stadium on such a historic night.......hehehe []</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't believe those are real. This season lots of fakes were going around, even from reputable companies because they were getting scammed too...

That's why that girl Tracy bought her tickets from eBay, I sure hope they are real or it will be a long uneventful trip for her...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So, Seattle is in desperate need of WR's....and even they don't want him?

The Seahawks, with six injured wide receivers, were calling around
                              looking for help. The Giants are deep at wideout and sources say they
                              were willing to talk about Sinorice Moss, but the Seahawks were not interested.

Daily News Crap

[/quote]

Didn't I say last year we should have traded him while he still had value?

He has no value now. He didn't step up when we needed him to. The younger rookies stepped up.

I wanted to get a good KR/PR for him. I'm not comfortable with Bradshaw doing the PR's, plus he doesn't seem to be good at them, and I want him healthy anyways.

Hixon could be our KR for awhile since he seems to be pretty good, until he becomes more important in our offense...

Comment

JG, did you watch Belichick's postgame after he beat the Jets?

It was on Mike'd up last week....he was all gitty and happy, he was practically floating it was so sick....

Then at the end, he really nailed it to the Jets...

He said, "It was really nice coming down here beating our division rivals at GIANTS stadium..."

Basically saying, "You guys are just renters....and we beat you, with our backup QB"

Comment

Working...
                                X