• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I need a new game plan.</p>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</p>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I need a new game plan.</P>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</P>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks!!!! I am so glad that you know all of that stuff !!! I definitely need to move into action. We have all changed streams 100 times for this game......[:@]</P>

I thought that this game would be a blowout, in a heartbeat...and now overtime !!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

I'm glad we won.... I seriously need to get my blood pressure checked after this game. Anyway, a wins a win, I'll take it. GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I'm glad we won.... I seriously need to get my blood pressure checked after this game. Anyway, a wins a win, I'll take it. GO GIANTS!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

So many folks are saying that....they are going to have a stroke or a heart attack !!!! BUT, we have a LOT more wins to go before we play:</P>

February 1, 2009......Tampa........SBXLIII</P>

GO GIANTS!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I need a new game plan.</p>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</p>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Thanks!!!! I am so glad that you know all of that stuff !!! I definitely need to move into action. We have all changed streams 100 times for this game......[:@]</p>

I thought that this game would be a blowout, in a heartbeat...and now overtime !!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's never a blowout with the Giants......they keep it close....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I'm glad we won.... I seriously need to get my blood pressure checked after this game. Anyway, a wins a win, I'll take it. GO GIANTS!

[/quote]</p>

</p>

So many folks are saying that....they are going to have a stroke or a heart attack !!!! BUT, we have a LOT more wins to go before we play:</p>

February 1, 2009......Tampa........SBXLIII</p>

GO GIANTS!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I lost 5 pounds probably watching this game.

That's why they say most heart attack patients are Giants fans....

Comment

Reggie Bush fumbled on a poor block by Shockey.

Apparently Shockey has a groin injury that isn't allowing him to run all that well.

Comment

</P>

Peyton Manning still looks thin to me. He not only has a brace on his knee, but they said that he also has a large bandage to protect his surgery knee.</P>

</P>

Comment

Everybody alive after that game?

One thing is for sure...the NY Giants will never make anyone suffer from hypotension....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everybody alive after that game?

One thing is for sure...the NY Giants will never make anyone suffer from hypotension....[:P]
                      [/quote]

We won, but it was not an easy game...it just can't ever be....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everybody alive after that game?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It never is.......lol

You watching the other football games? Or getting ready for the last game at YS. I think I'm gonna cry...lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everybody alive after that game?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It never is.......lol

You watching the other football games? Or getting ready for the last game at YS. I think I'm gonna cry...lol
                          [/quote]

I am flipping back and forth between channel 2 and 5.

I will have to sit down and focus when it's time to watch the Yanks...

How many people lost money on the Pats game today?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                            I am flipping back and forth between channel 2 and 5.

I will have to sit down and focus when it's time to watch the Yanks...

How many people lost money on the Pats game today?

[/quote]

I had Ronnie friggin Brown in one of my FF teams....and he was on the bench today!!! [:@]

Can't believe the pats lost to the Dolphins.....

Comment

WHEW- eeeked that one out. Up here in Boston we only got to watch the Boss score and overtime</P>

I enjoyed watching the pats get pummled!</P>

</P>

Good one staff</P>

Comment

McNabb is injured AGAIN? Kolb is gonna be coming in....

Hey crush!

Comment

Working...
                                X