Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Are we a good team this year? Not to sound trollish, but the Seahawks just beat up on the Rams, and the Hawks suck. I'm just watching the game right now so I'll see how we let Cinci almost beat us. thoughts from the staff?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I need a new game plan.</P>

Stream comes in, stream goes out.....sucks big time. Luckily, fans come from who knows where, with ONE post, and they help us all out....with a new stream to see the game.....lol</P>

Time to invest in Cable or Direct TV....or I will be whining for the rest of the season....[:'(]</P>

</P>[/quote]

Since you're not in the NY area, satellite is better for you. You have better options to watch the games..
      [/quote]I have directtv. I just added superfan. I shows all the game at once (split screen in HD). It's awesome.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Are we a good team this year? Not to sound trollish, but the Seahawks just beat up on the Rams, and the Hawks suck. I'm just watching the game right now so I'll see how we let Cinci almost beat us. thoughts from the staff?[/quote]

Game wasn't good. We really couldn't get anything going.

Our running game was pretty bad but that's all we kept doing. Our passing game was pretty good but we didn't do enough of it...

Overall, we stole a win today.

Comment

So do you think our playcalling is bland? I still think one weakness of this team is our OC. I don't get the playcalling. Didn't Eli throw for 43 attempts? Whats the word on McDougle?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]So do you think our playcalling is bland? I still think one weakness of this team is our OC. I don't get the playcalling. Didn't Eli throw for 43 attempts? Whats the word on McDougle?[/quote]

The playcalling was bad...we tried to run it down their throats and it didn't work but we kept doing it....

Palmer shredded our defense.....

Comment

Yeah either a sack or a completion. Our secondary is still suspect. But Palmer is one of the best in the NFL. They should have called roughing the passer when that guy hit Eli head to head.

Comment

So let's recap the day in TAGF:

-Gilbride needs to be fired....(just stop..not in love with the man...but he is getting way too much blame..I blame execution more than the game plan yesterday........enough!)

-Shockey is gonna have surgery and is out 3-6 weeks....(people already going haha..[8-)] )

-Tynes or Carney...(I'm actually on team Carney. [:$] For once a kicker that doesn't scare me!)

-My picks for this week are all screwed up!! [:P]

Comment

I actually am on Carney's side as well. I don't think, after the contract Tynes signed, that Carney will be kept around even though he deserves it. </P>

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]

I actually am on Carney's side as well. I don't think, after the contract Tynes signed, that Carney will be kept around even though he deserves it. </p>[/quote]

.[]
                    I hope somehow Carney stays....I feel...peaceful when he kicks.....

Tynes...not so peaceful.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]

I actually am on Carney's side as well. I don't think, after the contract Tynes signed, that Carney will be kept around even though he deserves it. </p>[/quote]

.[]
                      I hope somehow Carney stays....I feel...peaceful when he kicks.....

Tynes...not so peaceful.....
                      [/quote]

I'm not sure why we pulled the trigger so soon on Tynes? Why was he given a contract so fast? Could we not have found anyone? I mean jeez, we found Carney!!!

Tynes better kick well when he gets back or he's going to be TC's doghouse...Carney even said he doesn't mind sticking around a couple weeks just to make sure, that can't be a bad idea...

I knew that Shockey had a groin injury, I didn't know he was going to have surgery too? Is it for his groin?

Comment

Shockey is just injury prone, I can't beleive he's hurt already...

He would have taken up a roster spot if he were still with us.

It won't be 3 weeks, it will be 6....I don't think the Saints are going to mess around, they traded for him and they need him to come back healthy.

I wonder who we will get from the trade?

Comment

Is Carney definitely gone? Tynes would have shanked one of those kicks for sure. Tynes has a stronger leg on the kickoffs, but not much.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Is Carney definitely gone? Tynes would have shanked one of those kicks for sure. Tynes has a stronger leg on the kickoffs, but not much.
                            [/quote]

He's kicked a couple of solid 46 ad 48 yarders. He just seems more solid....

They "the media" said he's as sure as gone, he said he doesn't mind sticking around a couple weeks...

Comment

Can you guys believe Shockey was suppose to be our next Mark Bavarro?

He came onto the scene real strong too.....I thought for sure he was retiring as a Giant when he got his new contract not long ago....

Comment

I was surprised that we traded him. Probably wouldn't have happened if Mara was still alive. But, it was best for the team. I tell you what, our FA picks from last year are amazing..... Hixon, Hedge****.... wow. RD had a sweet hit on ST this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X