Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

YES!!!! Only 43 more days....and the stupid political commercials will be OVER!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Appreciate the scoop! I have been doing some research about it.....I can get it through AT&amp;T with all of my other "stuff"......yikes!!!</p>

My mom and dad lucked out and bought AT&amp;T stock, with a little bit of money, at the right time, and it turned into a nice amount of $$$. (when the baby bells did whatever they did)</p>

Since then I think that I have paid AT&amp;T more, on all of their products and services, than my mom and dad ever made......[:O]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't get it. You say you can watch football games via AT&amp;T?

Comment

takin the whole week off.....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]takin the whole week off.....[:P]
          [/quote]

Good for you...any plans?

Comment

Mostly the dog and pony show. Headed to the bay area tomorrow to visit my Aunt.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yeah, my Mom flew in last night. We got back to the house around 1130 and so I didn't get to sleep till about 0130 or so. </p>

</p>

Happy Bday to me..... almost an old man this year....</p>[/quote]Happy birthday! What's your definition of "old man"? My dad's 56 and he's still a kid at heart [:P]

Comment

</P>

Google has a new phone for $179.00, like the iPhone.....</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/...c_google_phone</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Appreciate the scoop! I have been doing some research about it.....I can get it through AT&amp;T with all of my other "stuff"......yikes!!!</P>

My mom and dad lucked out and bought AT&amp;T stock, with a little bit of money, at the right time, and it turned into a nice amount of $$$. (when the baby bells did whatever they did)</P>

Since then I think that I have paid AT&amp;T more, on all of their products and services, than my mom and dad ever made......[:O]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=7...6-8D9D303AA4A9</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Appreciate the scoop! I have been doing some research about it.....I can get it through AT&amp;T with all of my other "stuff"......yikes!!!</p>

My mom and dad lucked out and bought AT&amp;T stock, with a little bit of money, at the right time, and it turned into a nice amount of $$$. (when the baby bells did whatever they did)</p>

Since then I think that I have paid AT&amp;T more, on all of their products and services, than my mom and dad ever made......[:O]</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=7...6-8D9D303AA4A9</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Got it. Around here AT&amp;T doesn't provide those kinds of services, I had no idea they do all that by you...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Appreciate the scoop! I have been doing some research about it.....I can get it through AT&amp;T with all of my other "stuff"......yikes!!!</P>

My mom and dad lucked out and bought AT&amp;T stock, with a little bit of money, at the right time, and it turned into a nice amount of $$$. (when the baby bells did whatever they did)</P>

Since then I think that I have paid AT&amp;T more, on all of their products and services, than my mom and dad ever made......[:O]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=7...6-8D9D303AA4A9</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Got it. Around here AT&amp;T doesn't provide those kinds of services, I had no idea they do all that by you...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

WHAT?????!!!!!.......New York is the capital of the WORLD!!!! What is wrong with AT&amp;T??!!</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Warren Buffett just put 5 BILLION into Goldman Sachs.</P>

Now....if Buffett would only tell his company to take those obnoxious Geico commercials off the air, that show up every 5 minutes......</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

</P>

</P>

HUH???!!! This was on ABC morning news.....with Sarah Palin, Henry Kissinger, Warren Buffett and the economic disaster news???!!!</P>

Maybe Aiken needed some pub, and wanted to sell some CD's??!!</P>

This makes me think that our country is back in the stone age, with an intrusive need to know who is having sex with who......[:^)]</P>

</P>

Comment

</p>

</p>

</p>

HUH???!!! This was on ABC morning news.....with Sarah Palin, Henry Kissinger, Warren Buffett and the economic disaster news???!!!</p>

Maybe Aiken needed some pub, and wanted to sell some CD's??!!</p>

This makes me think that our country is back in the stone age, with an intrusive need to know who is having sex with who......[:^)]</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's the problem with this country. I could care less who Clay likes, what he eats for breakfast...we are obsessed with celebs....

Comment

WHAT?????!!!!!.......New York is the capital of the WORLD!!!! What is wrong with AT&amp;T??!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Well, AT&amp;T disappeared completely in the early 2000's...It wasn't until they bought Cingular that
                              they started making a presence again. They are lucky they even have anything around here, if it weren't for the iPhone, there would be no AT&amp;T at all...

Verizon owns this area with maybe T-mobile coming in second.

Comment

</p>

Warren Buffett just put 5 BILLION into Goldman Sachs.</p>

Now....if Buffett would only tell his company to take those obnoxious Geico commercials off the air, that show up every 5 minutes......</p>

</p>[/quote]

I'm starting to get tired of those caveman commercials. It's just not funny anymore....

Comment

Working...
                                X