Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]China launched 3 astronauts into space??

Wow, I had no idea their space program was that advanced?

It's very hard for me to imagine China being that capable.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Good for China!!!</P>

That country has the WORST luck ....they are either having an earthquake, a hurricane, horrible snow or rain.....it never ends.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Well when you're that big, you're going to get everything from mother nature. In fact, we get all those issues too!!!

I wonder what they call their astronauts?

We have no space shuttle program soon and will need to rely on Russia. We don't have a working "space shuttle" yet that will replace the shuttle.

China goes into space and we don't have a space program! Doesn't make sense.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

We will need to rely on Russia???!!! YUCK!!!!!</P>

I would rather rely on China, all day long, than Russia!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]motherfracker

Report: New York Giants' Burress involved in domestic disputes
      [/quote]

Oh wow! Let me read it..
      [/quote]

Now you know why Jeter doesn't get married.

Star athletes and marriage just doesn't work......
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

I have read 3 million posts on this mb about plax.....what a frickin' headache situation.</P>

Your answer makes the most sense to me....[Y]</P>

</P>

Comment

Here is the Katie COuric interview with Sarah Palin...the fun begins at 4:35 and you can see the grin come over Katie when she knows she has her cornered....</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP12aNzocSc</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

I read a book by an ex-NASA guy name William Hoagland.</p>

It is a conspiracy type book but, in a different way. It says the US did go to the moon but, found more there and on Mars then it wants to tell the people.</p>

His contention: basically, NASA in reviewing pictures, believes there is evidence that perhaps millions of years ago...someone lived on the moon and their is evidence of more advanced civilization that somehow millions of years ago was wiped out by some cosmic event.</p>

The book basically says that the major powers are all now racing back to the moon and Mars to see what else they can find.</p>

It is a very intriguing read whether you buy into it or not.</p>[/quote]

With more evidence, I'm willling to believe it...

Buzz Aldron has come out many times about what he has SEEN out there....as well as other
          astronauts and high up military folks....

I'll sit on the fence for awhile but as there is more evidence I am more willing to beleive...

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I have read 3 million posts on this mb about plax.....what a frickin' headache situation.</p>

Your answer makes the most sense to me....[Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

These are kids out there given MILLIONS of dollars. As talented as they are, they have no concept of MONEY and it's value....

They also don't have the right support structure to have a family. It is the truth....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

We will need to rely on Russia???!!! YUCK!!!!!</p>

I would rather rely on China, all day long, than Russia!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yes, until we have our new shuttle, we will need to hitch a ride with them Cosmonauts....I don't think it's a good idea...I really don't....

The X-13 or something like that was suppose to replace the shuttle by Lockheed but I hear it failed miserably....

Comment

During the height of the Cold War...Kruschev and Kennedy were agreeing upon a combined space program...both however, were out of the picture not much long after</P>

I think partnering up with Russia is a very good thing for alot of reasons.</P>

When one country goes it alone...you get more distrust.</P>

Comment

The Palin/Couric interview was pretty bad....

Made me feel uncomfortable for her.....

Comment

I love this thread

Bunch of TC haters in here

Comment

I have not seen Palin/Couric part 2 or 3 (????) but, I did hear people saying it gets worse.</P>

Jon Stewart completed blasted McCain yesterday and his travel schedule...noting they had a deal on the bailout UNTIL McCain showed up.</P>

By the way...as for Joe Biden...Stewart went after him a couple of nights ago as well.</P>

Here is the biggest issue for McCain...he was part of the Keating 5 on the S&amp;L scandal of the late 80s...while not found guilty of corruption he was found to have "poor judgement" in financial matters!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The Palin/Couric interview was pretty bad....

Made me feel uncomfortable for her.....
                        [/quote]

Yeah..that was not good.............

Is there anyone else just dreading election day?

Comment

This US election is a soap opera.</P>

Katie Couric the lightweight of all lightweights actually takes down a VP candidate! Wow....</P>

I would say it is safe to guess...these are the most dysfunction team of presidential and vice presidential candidates since maybe Carter versus Ford....</P>

It is gettings o bad for Palin...they are referring to her as the Tonya Harding of politics in some circles!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

This US election is a soap opera.</p>

Katie Couric the lightweight of all lightweights actually takes down a VP candidate! Wow....</p>

I would say it is safe to guess...these are the most dysfunction team of presidential and vice presidential candidates since maybe Carter versus Ford....</p>

It is gettings o bad for Palin...they are referring to her as the Tonya Harding of politics in some circles!</p>[/quote]

I was just thinking of this myself and we have very odd couples...

I don't want to offend or upset anyone but seriously if you look at both teams, they aren't very good.

Obama = not much experience, too much hope (ra ra, cheerleading), indecisive, rarely chooses yes/no, mainly "present".
                            Biden = chance for brain anuerysm(sp?)

McCain = old, makes, says and does the weirdest things I can't comprehend, like cancelling David Letterman but then going to Couric, it's the same network fool, you don't think David will find out?

Palin = young, possibly quick learner but just not really the best VP choice out of the other choices,
                            straight talk express but doesn't let hubby talk to Feds?? huh???

So there you have it folks, a no BS assessment of our next leader(s)....

Comment

To add further to the hilarity...you have creep Joe Leiberman riding posse with McCain.</P>

Of all the people on the Democrat and Republican side...this is the best they could come up with....????</P>

Jon Stewart said it best when he interviewed Bill Clinton..."Geez, Bill if you were running you would win by atleast 20 points...right?"</P>

Anyone catch...the Paksitan leader meeting with Palin...he called her "gorgeous" and want a "hug"...man, you cannot make up comedy better than that!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

To add further to the hilarity...you have creep Joe Leiberman riding posse with McCain.</p>

Of all the people on the Democrat and Republican side...this is the best they could come up with....????</p>

Jon Stewart said it best when he interviewed Bill Clinton..."Geez, Bill if you were running you would win by atleast 20 points...right?"</p>

Anyone catch...the Paksitan leader meeting with Palin...he called her "gorgeous" and want a "hug"...man, you cannot make up comedy better than that!</p>[/quote]

Yeah I saw both of those...

Like I said before, 2012 is coming!!!! Run for your lives!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X