Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I think Brett is faster then Justin AG. Not by much but he is faster.

Comment

I haven't watched a minute of the Mets game but I bet the crowd is as silent there as the one at this debate.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]lol @ McCain talking about the difference in height between N.Korea and S.Korea.[/quote]</P>

</P>

What did that have to do with the price of eggs???? I did not understand what he was talking about??!!</P>

I hope Sarah Palin is getting a crash course in debates......I thought that she would sweep the debate....but they are talking about EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink!!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Did you hear McCain at the very start.....he said that he was sorry that Sen Kennedy was back in the hospital.</p>

Maybe BOR was correct.....that Kennedy only had a few weeks to live,</p>

</p>[/quote]

He's back at home now though....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Brewers up 2-1
            [/quote]

Yes!!!!

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]I haven't watched a minute of the Mets game but I bet the crowd is as silent there as the one at this debate.[/quote]

The team and fans are just sad....very very sad......

Comment

Mets still celebrating their heroic win yesterday against scrubs....

Ooops, there's a game against the Marlins tonite? ooooops.....

Comment

haha AG you hate the Mets? Or just their fans?

Comment

</P>

The McCain's are multi-millionaires.....and he always dresses like he took his clothes off the rack at Sears.....I don't get it.</P>

Furthermore, if I have to look at his yellow teeth for 4 yrs, I am going to send him a teeth whitening kit.....yuck!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

Alright, 1 less thing to follow...another rain delay in Boston..yanks up 13-4 in the 5th (now they score runs...[:@] )

Mets game in the top of the 9th
                      Brewers game in the bottom of the 7th

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]haha AG you hate the Mets? Or just their fans?[/quote]

No I don't really hate them, just certain things about the organization and players really irks me.

And all the fans talk about is the Yanks not being in the postseason when they need to just
                        focus on their own team.

Last night they interviewed Mets fans and almost all of them kept bringing up the Yanks..

Do you hear Yanks fans talking about the Mets when asked about the Yankees? nope....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

The McCain's are multi-millionaires.....and he always dresses like he took his clothes off the rack at Sears.....I don't get it.</p>

Furthermore, if I have to look at his yellow teeth for 4 yrs, I am going to send him a teeth whitening kit.....yuck!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha you're crazy.....his wife has nice hair tonite....looks nice......

Why hasn't anyone given McCain the britesmile treatment? Heck I've even done that....

Comment

Well that debate is over with..........

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Alright, 1 less thing to follow...another rain delay in Boston..yanks up 13-4 in the 5th (now they score runs...[:@] )

Mets game in the top of the 9th
                              Brewers game in the bottom of the 7th

[/quote]

Mets about to go 2 1/2 behind Phillies right? []

Comment

Oh my lord, PUKE....the spin is already starting....

NBC is saying McCain looks irked at Obama while Obama looks cool and collected..

I turn on Foxnews and they are saying McCain was sharp and focus and got under Obama's skin and Obama looked off balanced...

PUKE ON THE MEDIA....

Comment

Working...
                                X