Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Oh thanks for reminding me!

Listening to him now......I need a break from the NEWS.....

I watched him on Mike'D Up last night though, toooo funny...

He had Mr Met in the background with a sad face then when the show ended he just fell off
    the table....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Oh thanks for reminding me!

Listening to him now......I need a break from the NEWS.....

I watched him on Mike'D Up last night though, toooo funny...

He had Mr Met in the background with a sad face then when the show ended he just fell off
      the table....
      [/quote]

LOL I know! I watched him last night....it was funny

He sounds like a blood vessel is gonna pop right now

Comment

The difference not that great........

<div class="body">

Yankees

89-73

48-33 home

41-40 road

789 runs scored

727 runs allowed</p>

Mets

89-73

48-33 home

41-40 road

799 runs scored

715 runs allowed</p>

</div>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The difference not that great........

<div class="body">

Yankees

89-73

48-33 home

41-40 road

789 runs scored

727 runs allowed</p>

Mets

89-73

48-33 home

41-40 road

799 runs scored

715 runs allowed</p>

</div>
          [/quote]

Wow, they are practically identical. The only difference is that the Yanks division is much better than the Mets...

Anyways, make sure you catch MK today, I'm sure he's going to love talking about the Mets today!!!

I can't wait!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
            Wow, they are practically identical. The only difference is that the Yanks division is much better than the Mets...

Anyways, make sure you catch MK today, I'm sure he's going to love talking about the Mets today!!!

I can't wait!!

[/quote]

3pm I'll be switching...I'm sure by then Fatty will be talking about the NY Bretts

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

3pm I'll be switching...I'm sure by then Fatty will be talking about the NY Bretts
              [/quote]

THere's only so much of Mike I can take....I'd rather listen to MK.....

This guy is trying to calm down Fatcessa and I don't think it's working hahaha....

The Cardinals gave the Jets that game, they aren't a good team.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

This guy is trying to calm down Fatcessa and I don't think it's working hahaha....

[/quote]

Ugh...This is Evan Roberts. He is on with Joe Benigno at 10pm...
                I can't stand him....

Comment

There are certain teams that have a good year every once in a while but will always be a loser team...Browns, Bengals, Cardinals, Lions, Texans

Comment

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive financial bailout fails in the House-Debate prior to balloting showed deep reservations about $700 billion plan

omg...the Dow is...omg...

lol doomed!

Comment

Alright...going back up a bit...

Holy crap...I almost had a heart attack....lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can't stand him....

[/quote]

Oh ok I don't listen to that show so I don't know who this guy is..

I am watching them on YES...

I can't look or pay attention to the DOW....it is tooo rollercoaster...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can't stand him....

[/quote]

Oh ok I don't listen to that show so I don't know who this guy is..

I am watching them on YES...

I can't look or pay attention to the DOW....it is tooo rollercoaster...

[/quote]

I'm paying attention to the DOW...and I feel like throwing up...lol
                          Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It really is a roller coaster

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                            [/quote]

Holy cow it is down more than 400 points!!!

WOW.....time to start buying water and storing up on food!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

When I first checked it was down around 650 points...

I almost fell out of my chair

Now it's down 570ish points

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

When I first checked it was down around 650 points...

I almost fell out of my chair

Now it's down 570ish points
                                [/quote]

WHHHATTT!!? NO WAY....that's a lot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X