• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

AG,
    Check your inbox.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
      they can have a love fest, invite CNBC, Oprah, Katie, Letterman and the rest. I just would love to see someone press Biden and Obama the way they press Palin. Miller just hit the nail on the head on BOR.
      [/quote]

Well Katie smelled blood and she went for the kill. She was a shark swimming in water and Palin got in the way.

You have to remember Katie IS a lightweight, she's been trying to do everything she can to shed her TODAY show image and she went for it.

BOR as I said before, as much as he talks on his show, he became a bit of a softy when he interviewed Hillary and Obama. He could have pressed both of them as Katie did, but he didn't....maybe he's regretting it now?

He's also going to be on Letterman? He just spent a whole talk show earlier this year how he will never be back on Letterman, do you remember that?

Comment

BOR talks a lot of schmack, but when the big guys come on his a little poodle. Katie ***** slapped palin on her way to make it seem she's a real journalist. Palin sat their and took it.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Markroman"]The problem with the bailout and this is on Paulson...it was poorly described.

Nobody is really sure where the money will go.

In a free market system, you have to let the market manage itself.

If you borrow $700 billion from treasury...all you are doing is postponing the problem. Eventually, someone is going to come looking for the $700 billion.

The Federal Reserve is not managed by the US govt...but, by banks!

The bluff has been called.
          [/quote]</P>

Soooo.... no bailout in your opinion? Banks managing 700 billion now.That's a comforting thought. Why not just give it to "Gordon Gecko". Some way this is going to passand the money is going somewhere...........I hope "they" put the screws to every dollar spent. Time for "some" to own up. Not all of em recieved golden parachutes</P>

I know , I'm a day late and a "dollar short"........justgood topics</P>

[/quote]

Looks like it will pass pretty soon.....

[/quote]</P>

No doubt , but for whom "The Bell Tolls" ...............the wholesituation is very nauseating............. the "Average Joe" has to pray this is the right move.......Just doesn't seem right</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]BOR talks a lot of schmack, but when the big guys come on his a little poodle. Katie ***** slapped palin on her way to make it seem she's a real journalist. Palin sat their and took it.
            [/quote]

LOL, Palin tried to answer, she just doesn't seem to have the talent to BS...

She's probably just a really nice women, but she's being thrown into the big leagues without any notice.

In a way, McCain threw her into the fire....

I'd like to see Hannity interview Obama, he's crazier than BOR....

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

No doubt , but for whom "The Bell Tolls" ...............the wholesituation is very nauseating............. the "Average Joe" has to pray this is the right move.......Just doesn't seem right</p>[/quote]

It HAS to work, if it doesn't, you might as well move out of this country because things would get
              really bad. It would be a trickle down effect I believe....

Some are saying the bailout is bogus and the country can run without it.

I'm no expert so I can only go by what I hear on the news everyday. I just hope that the big cats know what they are doing.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW: Palin is going to get slammed tomorrow.....

She doesn't have a shot against Biden, and the moderator is a democrat too that just
                wrote a book on Obama....soooo.....[:$]
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

NO WAY!!!!!!! There are SIXTY (60) countries that have sent journalists to watch this debate!!!!</P>

Sarah is going to clean the floor with Biden!!!!</P>

Even Bill Clinton praised her on Sunday morning with Tom Brokaw! Everyone is saying that the stupid interview with Couric was garbage...and Biden has screwed up 100 times worse!</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

Warren Buffett just gave GE 3 billion....after he gave G/S 5 billion!!!!</P>

Warren Buffett is our new banker for the USA!!!!</P>

Comment

man half of my posts aren't going through.

AG,
                    My mom just retired from DB, and she supports the bailout. She explained to me why it had to happen.

Comment

Married dad, Guy Milford — who had worked in schools in the area for 10
                      years — had the “bizarre” electrical sex toy plugged into his car’s
                      cigarette lighter as he watched pupils going into Clydebank High.

The weirdo 34-year-old was due to be working at Clydemuir Primary, in
                      Dalmuir, on the day of the sickening incident. Cops rumbled Milford
                      near the high school gates at around 8.30am as pupils arrived for
                      classes. Milford later told Dumbarton Sheriff Court he was on his way
                      to work, but the high school is more than a mile away from Clydemuir
                      and he would have had to have taken a significant detour to be there.

Cops were stunned when they discovered the vibrating device on the teacher’s lap as he sat in his clapped out Volkswagon Polo. WPC Alana Innes, 24, a police officer for four years, told Dumbarton Sheriff Court on Friday: “I
                      had never dealt with anything like this before and I was quite shocked.
                      I could not believe it had happened right next to a high school.”

Arresting officer PC Christopher Holmes said: “The car was [initially]
                      directly across the road from the school gates, no more than twenty
                      yards from the entrance.

"When I went to speak to him I could see he was nervous because he was shaking and there were beads of sweat on his forehead.

“He
                      was in the driver’s seat with both hands on his lap, which was unusual,
                      but more unusual was I could see lots of red and green wires poking
                      through his hand and the device was attached to the cigarette lighter.

“His trousers had been pulled down around his hips.”

MoreHere

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

She doesn't have a shot against Biden, and the moderator is a democrat too that just
                        [/quote]</p>

</p>

NO WAY!!!!!!! There are SIXTY (60) countries that have sent journalists to watch this debate!!!!</p>

Sarah is going to clean the floor with Biden!!!!</p>

Even Bill Clinton praised her on Sunday morning with Tom Brokaw! Everyone is saying that the stupid interview with Couric was garbage...and Biden has screwed up 100 times worse!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Only Biden's mouth can screw himself up. I don't think Palin is trained well enough or is a season vet to win this debate. All she can do is just enough to stay with the pace.

Biden can hurt himself if he starts to sound like a bully. It will work in her favor...

The moderator is a Obama supporter and has a book coming out! I mean come on!
                        She never told anyone she had a book or else she wouldn't have been picked to moderate!
                        Why did she keep that to herself?

It's not cool, the moderator should be totally fair and balanced...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]man half of my posts aren't going through.

AG,
                          My mom just retired from DB, and she supports the bailout. She explained to me why it had to happen.
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

You will LOVE this new vid....it is SO well done!!!!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4</P>

explains how we got in this mess financially!!!!</P>

My posts are taking FOREVER too, to go thru......</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]man half of my posts aren't going through.

AG,
                            [/quote]

Can you explain to me here or in PM in better detail? All I hear is about the credit crunch, it's pretty general and I watch the news all day.

No one seems to be able to really explain the whole situation.

This thread is getting really big and it's making POSTS take a long time to get through.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

NO WAY!!!!!!! There are SIXTY (60) countries that have sent journalists to watch this debate!!!!</P>

Sarah is going to clean the floor with Biden!!!!</P>

Even Bill Clinton praised her on Sunday morning with Tom Brokaw! Everyone is saying that the stupid interview with Couric was garbage...and Biden has screwed up 100 times worse!</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Only Biden's mouth can screw himself up. I don't think Palin is trained well enough or is a season vet to win this debate. All she can do is just enough to stay with the pace.

Biden can hurt himself if he starts to sound like a bully. It will work in her favor...

The moderator is a Obama supporter and has a book coming out! I mean come on!
                              She never told anyone she had a book or else she wouldn't have been picked to moderate!
                              Why did she keep that to herself?

It's not cool, the moderator should be totally fair and balanced...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sure...Gwen has a book out, but it is to promote black people helping themselves to do better.</P>

But, Gwen is ALWAYS fair, and kind, well poised.....never a bully....she is VERY high class!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]man half of my posts aren't going through.

AG,
                                [/quote]

Can you explain to me here or in PM in better detail? All I hear is about the credit crunch, it's pretty general and I watch the news all day.

No one seems to be able to really explain the whole situation.

This thread is getting really big and it's making POSTS take a long time to get through.....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Watch this vid, AG.....it explains it:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4</P>

But also, I have been listening to a TON of the finance experts....and this guy from Yale said that having a financial advisor is as important as Medicare and Medicaid. </P>

People just screwed up so bad on their finances.</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X