Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Why would you have $1,000 cash if you're doing some kind of experimental flight?

That doesn't make sense to me?

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005 cash tangled in a bush off a trail just west of Mammoth Lakes on Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."[/quote]</P>

</P>

I figured that was just a normal amount of $$$ that he always carried in his wallet....he was wealthy from all of those hedge funds from his Chicago firm.</P>

I HATE that the cops said, right away, that the mountain lions and bears probably ate his body. Why did the family have to hear that? What if Fossett was still alive, but severely injured, and the bears and lions were eating away...who needs to be reminded of that??!!</P>

I also HATE that part of the article where Sir Richard Branson said, "I would love to see Steve alive and living somewhere with a beautiful lady." That was LOW class. Fossett's wife was ugly and frumpy....but she was IMPORTANT to Fossett, and it sure looked like he loved her.</P>

As brilliant as Branson is...I think the statement was TOTALLY insensitive for a grieving widow to hear.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]<FONT size=+0><FONT size=2>The was George Will recently on Palin....

Appearing at a Senate Press Secretaries Association reception at the Cornerstone Government Affairs office, Will offered a harsh assessment of John McCain's running mate.

Palin is "obviously not qualified to be President," he remarked, describing her interview on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric as a "disaster."</FONT></FONT>[/quote]</P>

Now....quote all of the POSITIVES that George Will said about Sarah Palin.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Why would you have $1,000 cash if you're doing some kind of experimental flight?

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005 cash tangled in a bush off a trail just west of Mammoth Lakes on Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."[/quote]</p>

</p>

I figured that was just a normal amount of $$$ that he always carried in his wallet....he was wealthy from all of those hedge funds from his Chicago firm.</p>

I HATE that the cops said, right away, that the mountain lions and bears probably ate his body. Why did the family have to hear that? What if Fossett was still alive, but severely injured, and the bears and lions were eating away...who needs to be reminded of that??!!</p>

I also HATE that part of the article where Sir Richard Branson said, "I would love to see Steve alive and living somewhere with a beautiful lady." That was LOW class. Fossett's wife was ugly and frumpy....but she was IMPORTANT to Fossett, and it sure looked like he loved her.</p>

As brilliant as Branson is...I think the statement was TOTALLY insensitive for a grieving widow to hear.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow, those are BOTH horrible statements! What's wrong with these people??

Plus, it doesn't really matter if they found the wreckage, they are still missing his suit( I assume) so body or not body, you have to find his clothes!!!

Could this have been a stunt? Did he parachute out and go live somewhere?

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]<font size="+0"><font size="2">The was George Will recently on Palin....

Appearing at a Senate Press Secretaries Association reception at the Cornerstone Government Affairs office, Will offered a harsh assessment of John McCain's running mate.

Palin is "obviously not qualified to be President," he remarked, describing her interview on CBS Evening News with Katie Couric as a "disaster."</font></font>[/quote]</p>

Now....quote all of the POSITIVES that George Will said about Sarah Palin.</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

"The hiker, Preston Morrow, said he found a Federal Aviation Administration identity card, a pilot's license, a third ID and $1,005 cash tangled in a bush off a trail just west of Mammoth Lakes on Monday. He said he turned over the items to local police Wednesday after unsuccessful attempts to contact Fossett's family."[/quote]</P>

</P>

I figured that was just a normal amount of $$$ that he always carried in his wallet....he was wealthy from all of those hedge funds from his Chicago firm.</P>

I HATE that the cops said, right away, that the mountain lions and bears probably ate his body. Why did the family have to hear that? What if Fossett was still alive, but severely injured, and the bears and lions were eating away...who needs to be reminded of that??!!</P>

I also HATE that part of the article where Sir Richard Branson said, "I would love to see Steve alive and living somewhere with a beautiful lady." That was LOW class. Fossett's wife was ugly and frumpy....but she was IMPORTANT to Fossett, and it sure looked like he loved her.</P>

As brilliant as Branson is...I think the statement was TOTALLY insensitive for a grieving widow to hear.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Wow, those are BOTH horrible statements! What's wrong with these people??

Plus, it doesn't really matter if they found the wreckage, they are still missing his suit( I assume) so body or not body, you have to find his clothes!!!

Could this have been a stunt? Did he parachute out and go live somewhere?

[/quote]</P>

This latest news release says that Fossett's plane went head on, into the mountain. Unless Fossett had a heart attack, and lost control of the plane....this does not seem possible. Fossett had already survived some of the worst disasters on the planet....climbed the worst mountains etc....HOW could a 90 mile flight do him in???!!!</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002/...fossett_search</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

See you tonight for the "Joey and Sarah Show".....gotta power out and get some work done!!![:$]</P>

Sixty countries have sent reps here to see the show.....I hope they all dump a lot of their $$$ while they are here!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

Comment

</p>

See you tonight for the "Joey and Sarah Show".....gotta power out and get some work done!!![:$]</p>

Sixty countries have sent reps here to see the show.....I hope they all dump a lot of their $$$ while they are here!!! [Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

It will most likely be a very enjoyable debate!!!

Comment

<div align="center"><div align="left">Full Factchek.org review, with the end summary below:
                  </div><font size="2">

The Real Deal
                  </font></div> <font size="2">

So who is
                  to blame? There's plenty of blame to go around, and it doesn't fasten
                  only on one party or even mainly on what Washington did or didn't do.
                  As The Economist magazine noted recently,
                  the problem is one of "layered irresponsibility ... with hard-working
                  homeowners and billionaire villains each playing a role." Here's a
                  partial list of those alleged to be at fault:
                  </font> <ul>[*]
                  <font size="2">[*]The Federal Reserve, which slashed interest rates after the dot-com bubble burst, making credit cheap.[*]Home buyers, who took advantage of easy credit to bid up the prices of homes excessively.[*]Congress, which continues to support a mortgage tax deduction that gives consumers a tax incentive to buy more expensive houses.[*]Real estate agents, most of whom work for the sellers rather than the buyers and who earned higher commissions from selling more expensive homes.[*]The Clinton administration, which pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.[*]Mortgage brokers,
                  who offered less-credit-worthy home buyers subprime, adjustable rate
                  loans with low initial payments, but exploding interest rates.[*]Former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, who in 2004, near the peak of the housing bubble, encouraged Americans to take out adjustable rate mortgages.[*]Wall Street firms,
                  who paid too little attention to the quality of the risky loans that
                  they bundled into Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), and issued bonds
                  using those securities as collateral.[*]The Bush administration, which failed to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage-backed securities market.[*]An obscure accounting rule
                  called mark-to-market, which can have the paradoxical result of making
                  assets be worth less on paper than they are in reality during times of
                  panic.[*]Collective delusion,
                  or a belief on the part of all parties that home prices would keep
                  rising forever, no matter how high or how fast they had already gone up.</font>[/list]<font size="3"><font size="3"> <font size="3"> <font size="3"><font size="3"><font size="2">The
                  U.S. economy is enormously complicated. Screwing it up takes a great
                  deal of cooperation. Claiming that a single piece of legislation was
                  responsible for (or could have averted) is just political
                  grandstanding. We have no advice to offer on how best to solve the
                  financial crisis. But these sorts of partisan caricatures can only make
                  the task more diff</font>icult.</font></font></font></font></font>

Comment

http://www.palinbingo.com/

Comment

This should be very interesting tonight , looking forward to it</P>

DB Cooper , any one think he actually made it?</P>

Comment

another perspective on the debate....lol

<h2 style="margin: 5px 0pt 0pt;">Tonightís Debate Will Be Like A Hard Fought Contest Between The Eagles And The WOW THIS CHICK IíM DEBATING HAS GREAT CANS!</h2>

Comment

haha BOR was ripping Barney Rubble LOL!!!

Comment

Looking forward to this debate. I finally get to see how Palin holds up in a debate setting, and if Biden ends up saying something really stupid.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]Looking forward to this debate. I finally get to see how Palin holds up in a debate setting, and if Biden ends up saying something really stupid.
                              [/quote]

The time has finally come! Get yo popcorn ready!!!!!!!

Comment

Debate time!

Comment

Working...
                                X