X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Joey said, "I love John McCain".....what the hell was the purpose of that in a debate???!!!</p>[/quote]

Not only that, Sarah shouldn't have said U.S. uses nukes as a deterrent, although true now, we did drop 2 nukes on another country and we are the ONLY country to ever use nukes on someone....

Comment

</P>

Nook U ler????!!!!</P>

Comment

</P>

That is the second time Sarah has winked....also when she came out, she blew a kiss....that stuff is sweet, but it is TOO CUTESY for this debate....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

That is the second time Sarah has winked....also when she came out, she blew a kiss....that stuff is sweet, but it is TOO CUTESY for this debate....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah, she IS grown up right? lol.....

Comment

wow.....this was bad

Comment

</P>

She goofed on the VP answer....she is not doing a "first lady project" she is VP!!!!</P>

Joey's answer was much more professional.</P>

Comment

</P>

She is too much like a cheerleader and cutesy.....I have to say Joey has been extremely kind to her.</P>

Joey is NERVOUS, too, did you see his fingers shaking when he put his hand near his ear?</P>

</P>

Comment

This is lasting a lot longer than I thought.....

Comment

Finally over with.

Comment

Why was Sarah's mic so much louder than Biden's after it was over?

Comment

<font color="#000080" size="5">Time for the media spin!!!!</font>

Comment

</P>

NBC....Tom Brokaw etc has nothing but GOOD things to say about Sarah!!!! Tom just said that Sarah helped the ticket tonight.</P>

The 2 families are SO CUTE together....</P>

</P>

Comment

lol.....Not listening to the media spin...
                            As an undecided voter...I heard all I needed to hear from that debate...lol [:P]

Gonna watch the cubs/Dodgers game now. BTW-the cubs need some voodoo

Comment

</P>

Geraldine Ferraro said that Sarah held her own.....and they BOTH won tonight.</P>

She also said that she wanted her grandaughters to be able to see a woman go nose to nose with a man.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]lol.....Not listening to the media spin...
                                As an undecided voter...I heard all I needed to hear from that debate...lol [:P]

Gonna watch the cubs/Dodgers game now. BTW-the cubs need some voodoo
                                [/quote]

Ohh go Dodgers!!! I will begin watching that too soon.....

Comment

Working...
                                X