Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Holy cow 5-0!!! haha, it's over!!!

Do I hear booos???

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Geraldine Ferraro said that Sarah held her own.....and they BOTH won tonight.</p>

She also said that she wanted her grandaughters to be able to see a woman go nose to nose with a man.</p>[/quote]

I think they both did very well....Biden played nice....and Palin didn't look like a deer in headlights....

She was WELL trained.....I think it's a tie??

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow 5-0!!! haha, it's over!!!

Do I hear booos???

[/quote]

The cubs fans are booing! The fans and the cubs need to nut up...good lord...........

They are cursed!

Comment

</p>

NBC....Tom Brokaw etc has nothing but GOOD things to say about Sarah!!!! Tom just said that Sarah helped the ticket tonight.</p>

The 2 families are SO CUTE together....</p>

</p>[/quote]

Like I said before, Tom is the man!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow 5-0!!! haha, it's over!!!

Do I hear booos???

[/quote]

The cubs fans are booing! The fans and the cubs need to nut up...good lord...........

They are cursed!
            [/quote]

Why the hell does it look so dark? And I don't mean My9 kind of dark, it's quite clear, it just looks
            like they don't have enough lights on???

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow 5-0!!! haha, it's over!!!

Do I hear booos???

[/quote]

They are cursed!
              [/quote]

If I were the Cubs, the last manager I would want to face in the postseason is Joe Torre!!

That guy just has good luck!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Geraldine Ferraro said that Sarah held her own.....and they BOTH won tonight.</P>

She also said that she wanted her grandaughters to be able to see a woman go nose to nose with a man.</P>

[/quote]

I think they both did very well....Biden played nice....and Palin didn't look like a deer in headlights....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I am in SHOCK!!!!!! NBC is all for PALIN!!!!! Peggy Noonan just said that Palin killed..."as soon as she came out and said. may I call you Joe? She set the tone for the debate."</P>

They are saying Palin was "down home" like Truman!!!!!!</P>

I am in total shock.....shows how much I know about politics....I thought she seemed like a cheerleader......[:O]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow 5-0!!! haha, it's over!!!

Do I hear booos???

[/quote]

They are cursed!
                  [/quote]

Why the hell does it look so dark? And I don't mean My9 kind of dark, it's quite clear, it just looks
                  like they don't have enough lights on???
                  [/quote]

It does look dark......

Like a darkness of doom has taken over the area!

Comment

HOLY COW MANNY IS ON FIRE!!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Geraldine Ferraro said that Sarah held her own.....and they BOTH won tonight.</p>

She also said that she wanted her grandaughters to be able to see a woman go nose to nose with a man.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I am in SHOCK!!!!!! NBC is all for PALIN!!!!! Peggy Noonan just said that Palin killed..."as soon as she came out and said. may I call you Joe? She set the tone for the debate."</p>

They are saying Palin was "down home" like Truman!!!!!!</p>

I am in total shock.....shows how much I know about politics....I thought she seemed like a cheerleader......[:O]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow!!?? NBC???

Yeah she was kind of like a cheerleader but hey, so is Obama! LOL...

Comment

Manny HR
                        Cubs are done

Comment

</P>

Diane Sawyer just said.....Gwen Iffil's leg is broken.....and the host school's FOOTBALL team lifted Gwen up on the stage....OMG!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Manny HR
                            Cubs are done
                            [/quote]

haha that darkness is the CURSE!!! Cubs are sooo done!!

Seriously, the darkness is freaking me out....at Yankee stadium or any other stadium you can see the fans....

Comment

</P>

CBS just said that Joey rambled too much, and Sarah did better, because America got to know her better.</P>

Of course Rudy Guiliani said that "Sarah hit it out of the park!"</P>

Thompson said that, "I could not be more proud of her!"</P>

</P>

Comment

</p>

Diane Sawyer just said.....Gwen Iffil's leg is broken.....and the host school's FOOTBALL team lifted Gwen up on the stage....OMG!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Wow...but I'm hoping only 1-2 guys would need to lift her up....not the WHOLE TEAM??

Comment

Working...
                                X