Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Sarah has a HUGE crowd for her victory party....she is leading a USA chant!!!!!!! They would not stop clapping so that she could speak!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Manny HR
      Cubs are done
      [/quote]

haha that darkness is the CURSE!!! Cubs are sooo done!!

Seriously, the darkness is freaking me out....at Yankee stadium or any other stadium you can see the fans....

[/quote]

Seriously...it's freaky!

This is what will happen...cubs will lose this game...go out to L.A. win the next 2 games....come back to Chicago...the fans will be hopeful.....and they will lose game 5. []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Diane Sawyer just said.....Gwen Iffil's leg is broken.....and the host school's FOOTBALL team lifted Gwen up on the stage....OMG!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Wow...but I'm hoping only 1-2 guys would need to lift her up....not the WHOLE TEAM??

[/quote]</P>

Gwen is pretty big.....and you know they all wanted to get a chance to get to see the podium!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Manny HR
          Cubs are done
          [/quote]

haha that darkness is the CURSE!!! Cubs are sooo done!!

Seriously, the darkness is freaking me out....at Yankee stadium or any other stadium you can see the fans....

[/quote]

Seriously...it's freaky!

This is what will happen...cubs will lose this game...go out to L.A. win the next 2 games....come back to Chicago...the fans will be hopeful.....and they will lose game 5. []
          [/quote]

Knowing the Cubs, that's exactly what is going to happen...but I think it would be hard for them to win 2 in a row in LA....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Gwen is pretty big.....and you know they all wanted to get a chance to get to see the podium!!!!!</p>[/quote]

They probably took turns? hehehe.....

Looks like eventhough it may be tied, McCain's numbers should be better out of this....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Seriously...it's freaky!

[/quote]

haha Cub fans might be worse than Mets fans....

When they zoom in on either pitcher or batter, the background is dark! It's bothering me....

Comment

</P>

I am totally dumbfounded......NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX all act like Sarah Palin hung the %$&amp;# moon.....I better get schooled up on my political knowledge.</P>

I am happy for Sarah, and I am glad that she is not a Hillary or Nancy....but I thought that she was more of a cheerleader than a messiah????!!!!</P>

It was fun doin' the debates with ya [Y]......see ya in the morning!</P>

Here we go again....."She is a breath of fresh air"........I have heard that 80 times, now!!!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I am totally dumbfounded......NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX all act like Sarah Palin hung the %$&amp;# moon.....I better get schooled up on my political knowledge.</p>

I am happy for Sarah, and I am glad that she is not a Hillary or Nancy....but I thought that she was more of a cheerleader than a messiah????!!!!</p>

It was fun doin' the debates with ya [Y]......see ya in the morning!</p>

Here we go again....."She is a breath of fresh air"........I have heard that 80 times, now!!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah it was fun. Have a good one!!

The next month or so is going to start picking things up!!

Comment

Their will be riots in Chicago.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#000080 size=5>Time for the media spin!!!!</FONT>

[/quote]CBS this morning said it was a tie. Then they showed highlights of the debate. At least 4 minutes of Biden highlights to about 30 seconds of Palin's.... hmmm Glad there's no bias in the media.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#000080" size="5">Time for the media spin!!!!</font>

[/quote]CBS this morning said it was a tie. Then they showed highlights of the debate. At least 4 minutes of Biden highlights to about 30 seconds of Palin's.... hmmm Glad there's no bias in the media.[/quote]

I will have a much better assessment today as I scour the news channels....

Comment

AG,</P>

Check your inbox.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

Check your inbox.</p>[/quote]

Got it.

Comment

Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

Biden won the debate in a landslide according to a poll of "independent" voters.

Forget about the spin doctors who claim their side one.

Chris Matthews hit it on the head...Palin did not answer the questions and gave responses like a student at a spelling bee. Non-biased people picked up on it.

David Gergen who is as independent as they come...said it best...that was Joe Biden's best debate performance ever.

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

Biden won the debate in a landslide according to a poll of "independent" voters.

Forget about the spin doctors who claim their side one.

Chris Matthews hit it on the head...Palin did not answer the questions and gave responses like a student at a spelling bee. Non-biased people picked up on it.

David Gergen who is as independent as they come...said it best...that was Joe Biden's best debate performance ever.
                                [/quote]

All the networks seemed to have been quite pleased with Palin last night, even NBC and CNN.

But now they have time to digest the debate...

CNN just displayed who did a better job: 51% Biden, 36% Palin.

I'm sure those numbers will change throughout the day, I have to check the other networks
                                to see what THEIR numbers are....

Comment

Working...
                                X