Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

Go to another show and start something new.....

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT"><font size="4">Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving "The View" </font>despite the rumors, her agent said in a statement released Thursday afternoon.</span>
    [/quote]

Darn. [:P]
    [/quote]

Yes I know, she's miss pretty, grew up in a perfect life, at least that's what I get from her, married an NFL QB eventhough he's not any good...LOL....I'm sure she makes people puke but I don't know why she's still on that show....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT"><font size="4">Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving "The View" </font>despite the rumors, her agent said in a statement released Thursday afternoon.</span>
      [/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know, she's miss pretty, grew up in a perfect life, at least that's what I get from her, married an NFL QB eventhough he's not any good...LOL....I'm sure she makes people puke but I don't know why she's still on that show....
      [/quote]

She's just annoying

Her and Rosie should have a show together. [:P]
      They can call it oil and water!

Comment

Did you just hear this on the news:</P>

#1 There is a run on buying a safe in this country!!! They are saying to just leave your $$$ in the bank, it is insured, and the economy needs it. They said more and more peeps are keeping their money under the mattress. (that is a DREAM for all of the burglers!)</P>

#2 There is a rush on buying guns and ammunition. Peeps are afraid once Obama gets in they will not be able to buy guns and ammo??!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
          She's just annoying

Her and Rosie should have a show together. [:P]
          They can call it oil and water!
          [/quote]

LOL.....it would really be 2012 if they got together...Rosie would also eat her for lunch....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

NOT me....she is the crabbiest snob I ever met in my life....but I absolutely ADORE her kids. [Y]</P>

[/quote]

haha, well let's hope the kids aren't spoiled rotten....I hate kids like that.....
            [/quote]</P>

NOT a chance. Unfortunately, they got stuck with mean/narcissistic (sp?) parents. The kids are sweet and shy....typical kids of abusive parents.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]She really should leave the show....

<SPAN id=intelliTXT name="intelliTxt"><FONT size=4>Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving "The View" </FONT>despite the rumors, her agent said in a statement released Thursday afternoon.</SPAN>
              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I was wondering about her NFL QB hubs.....to me, he is like Tony Romo....they are BOTH wimpy and ugly.</P>

If they were not NFL QB's....I can't believe anyone would look at either of them twice...[&amp;]</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

MJG......WHAT is going on in Calllllyyyyyfornia?????!!!!!</p>

Awwwwnold is acting Paulsen for 8 BILLION??????</p>

What happened?</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081003/...alifornia_loan</p>

</p>[/quote]
                Yep the second greatest tax and spend state (I do believe you all in NY have it worst) is broke. We can't pay for schools here, but we have 6 million on medi-cal. Arnie actually froze the pay to stateworkers at minimum wage for a little bit.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

MJG......WHAT is going on in Calllllyyyyyfornia?????!!!!!</p>

Awwwwnold is acting Paulsen for 8 BILLION??????</p>

What happened?</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081003/...alifornia_loan</p>

</p>[/quote]
                  Yep the second greatest tax and spend state (I do believe you all in NY have it worst) is broke. We can't pay for schools here, but we have 6 million on medi-cal. Arnie actually froze the pay to stateworkers at minimum wage for a little bit.
                  [/quote]

Westchester County pays the highest taxes in the entire country, my county comes 6th....

I mean, are you kidding me? In the ENTIRE NATION?

It's bad enough real estate is absolutely untouchable, but they tack on the highest taxes in the country...

Comment

I was wondering about her NFL QB hubs.....to me, he is like Tony Romo....they are BOTH wimpy and ugly.</p>

If they were not NFL QB's....I can't believe anyone would look at either of them twice...[&amp;]</p>[/quote]

Not just athletes, celebs too...

I remember one survey, they did on Justin Timberlake they asked a bunch of girls off the street
                    if he wasn't famous if they would date him and most said no way....

Comment

Did you just hear this on the news:</p>

#1 There is a run on buying a safe in this country!!! They are saying to just leave your $$$ in the bank, it is insured, and the economy needs it. They said more and more peeps are keeping their money under the mattress. (that is a DREAM for all of the burglers!)</p>

#2 There is a rush on buying guns and ammunition. Peeps are afraid once Obama gets in they will not be able to buy guns and ammo??!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Both are really stupid. I don't know how many times people have to be told that FDIC will insure $100K.

So if you have $20K, you're just asking for it if you take it all out....

The gun/ammo thing is just ridiculous too.....

Comment

Bill has passed and DOW is -139...

Uh oh???

Comment

AG, can you repost that BSG/GOP pic?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]AG, can you repost that BSG/GOP pic?
                            [/quote]

This one?

Comment

Yep

Comment

Tina Fey as Palin again last night....pretty good....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_131964.html

Comment

Working...
                                X