Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Well the damage is done, even when you start to peel the onion, the trooper was a scumbag. Doesn't matter Obama would need to be caught sniffing coke off of a stripper (well actually the press would spin that) for him not to win. Congrats to our least qualified President in the history of the US.
    [/quote]

Put Obama next to JFK as a modern democrat that has won the Presidency that is not
    from the South....
    [/quote]I thought there are no Politics discussions on these forums?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

That is not politics....that is called disasters in the history of the United States.

I can't believe the Cardinals got a TD in the first 15 seconds of the game against Dallas....keep it up Warner!!! Smash those cowbabies!!!

Comment

I can't believe the Cardinals are self destructing the way they are.

Comment

The Rams beat the Skins!

Comment

What a smokin' hot day of FOOTBALL!!!

Stray just got r***ed...the other guys on the panel just asked him, "what do you think of your superbowl pick now?!" Stray said, "it was a great day for NFL football!". LOL

Onward to baseball...go Dodgers!!!

Comment

The Dodgers are smokin'.....

The Pats are getting killed, 27-3....what a diff one season makes!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]The Dodgers are smokin'.....

The Pats are getting killed, 27-3....what a diff one season makes![/quote]

Good job Dodgers! They basically won the game in the first inning! haha...

Cowgirls lose and so do Deadskins yay!!!

Pats are horrible now......

Comment

hey hey

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]The Dodgers are smokin'.....

[/quote]

Hopefully the Phillies and ..ugh..Rays....will win tonight!

What a wacky football day yesterday

Comment

Did you guys see how TO was dressed yesterday in the locker room? What an Erkl looking clown.</P>

You know we are gonna get some good Dallas bashing sound bytes from him this week.</P>

The self implosion of the dallas turds has begun!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]The Dodgers are smokin'.....

[/quote]

Hopefully the Phillies and ..ugh..Rays....will win tonight!

What a wacky football day yesterday
                        [/quote]

You are rooting for the Phillies?

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Did you guys see how TO was dressed yesterday in the locker room? What an Erkl looking clown.</p>

You know we are gonna get some good Dallas bashing sound bytes from him this week.</p>

The self implosion of the dallas turds has begun!</p>[/quote]

No, is there a picture somewhere? I can't wait for sound bytes!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Did you guys see how TO was dressed yesterday in the locker room? What an Erkl looking clown.</P>

You know we are gonna get some good Dallas bashing sound bytes from him this week.</P>

The self implosion of the dallas turds has begun!</P>

[/quote]

No, is there a picture somewhere? I can't wait for sound bytes!
                            [/quote]</P>

I don't know. I just saw him on Sports Center. They are trying to get him to talk and he is refusing.</P>

Bring on da bytes!</P>

Comment

37 pages away from the big 3,000!</P>

You guys had just welcomed me at 2,000.</P>

Much has changed for me (for the better) in 1,000 pages!</P>

Does anyone have a kleenex?[:$][:'(]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

You are rooting for the Phillies?

[/quote]

Yeah...I'm picking them to win it all.
                                Everyone is busy slurping Torre/Manny,Francona/Red Sox, Madden/Rays....no one was really giving the Phillies any attention. So, they have my support. Their team is actually pretty aight and kinda fun to watch.
                                Also, I can't root for a team with Manny on it. Great player, but everyone seems to forgotten what he did that landed him in L.A. He's an ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X