Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]I don't like the player moves either. IMHO Tollefson has done a good job, and Madison is needed on the field. The browns line is solid, probably one of the best lines out there. We had a lot of weaknesses exposed yesterday. Not sure if Spags was trying some different things but we were exposed.
    [/quote]

I thought Tollefson was out because of injury of some sort?

McDougle just sucks....

Comment

Lots of histrionics on the mb last night....geez.

Now one thread after another keeps repeating the same complaints...lots of folks just want to start their own thread I guess??!!

I read a great article by Vinnie Lyer in Sporting News about how the Browns were motivated by "desperation"....& this loss will be good for the NYG's....

Great point about the Rams...if we would have lost to them, I might have given up hope!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Lots of histrionics on the mb last night....geez.

Now one thread after another keeps repeating the same complaints...lots of folks just want to start their own thread I guess??!!

I read a great article by Vinnie Lyer in Sporting News about how the Browns were motivated by "desperation"....& this loss will be good for the NYG's....

Great point about the Rams...if we would have lost to them, I might have given up hope![/quote]

That's exactly what I said earlier...they have to lose!

If the Patriots lost 2-3 games last season, they most likely would have won the Superbowl...

Going undefeated is a curse....

Comment

Wow, the sky is falling!! I really really hate the media.....

<h1>Giants better hope the 'bad Eli' isn't back</h1><h2>Months after Super victory, QB looked like his former self in loss to Browns</h2>

Comment

I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.

Comment

You are 100% correct, AG !!!

Going undefeated is stupid...if you lose @ the end.

Bringing home the Lombardi is all that matters, @ the end of the day.

Comment

Condi Rice is so HIGH CLASS !!!!! She was on the Today show, talking about her mom dying of cancer.

Only 3 months to go...& then Condi cannot get out of Wash DC fast enough....she is going back to Stanford to teach....I don't blame her.

What a STELLAR role model !!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Condi Rice is so HIGH CLASS !!!!! She was on the Today show, talking about her mom dying of cancer.

Only 3 months to go...&amp; then Condi cannot get out of Wash DC fast enough....she is going back to Stanford to teach....I don't blame her.

What a STELLAR role model !!![/quote]

Wow that is cool, I guess politics just isn't worth it....

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.
                    [/quote]

It's disgusting how quickly they jump ship.....

Comment

What is really the economy's status?

I was at an outlet over the weekend shopping and let me tell you, it was PACKED. Not only did it take 30 minutes to find parking, there were lines of people just to get into the stores....

At the end of the day, it took us over 2 hours to leave the parking lot and state troopers ( A LOT ) had to play traffic cop...

Our country has not had 2 quarters of negative GDP....so what is really the truth?

Comment

BOR just had a financial whiz on, who said to get stocks out of your portfolio. BOR did not agree....he said that he is keeping 25% of his portfolio in stocks.

I am SHOCKED to hear about your shopping experience, AG!!!

All I keep hearing on the news is whining about Xmas sales being a bust this year...& that Walmart has their Xmas displays up already & Neiman Marcus has had theirs up since the middle of September.

Bummer....California is burning up AGAIN !!!

Comment

LOL From bansaw over at TAGF:

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical media.......and some fans are doing it also.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              I just don't understand the playcalling. The D was getting out matched, so why not go to ball control. Ward was having a field day, but we started to throw deep? Especially when Smith was all over the short routes. Eli had a horrible day. He was forcing a little too much, but one horrible day doesn't ruin this year for him. This reminded me a lot of the Vikes game last year.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BOR just had a financial whiz on, who said to get stocks out of your portfolio. BOR did not agree....he said that he is keeping 25% of his portfolio in stocks.

I am SHOCKED to hear about your shopping experience, AG!!!

All I keep hearing on the news is whining about Xmas sales being a bust this year...&amp; that Walmart has their Xmas displays up already &amp; Neiman Marcus has had theirs up since the middle of September.

Bummer....California is burning up AGAIN !!![/quote]

It felt like Xmas over the weekend, I was mind boggled how packed it was....

No economy crisis here!

Comment

Working...
                                X