• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL From bansaw over at TAGF:

[/quote]

hehehe

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.
      [/quote]

It's disgusting how quickly they jump ship.....
      [/quote]
      I just don't understand the playcalling. The D was getting out matched, so why not go to ball control. Ward was having a field day, but we started to throw deep? Especially when Smith was all over the short routes. Eli had a horrible day. He was forcing a little too much, but one horrible day doesn't ruin this year for him. This reminded me a lot of the Vikes game last year.
      [/quote]

And we all know what happened after that Vikes game!!!

Comment

Damn....Eli has a chest injury from that 400 lb. ******* who slammed him to the ground....I pray it is not too serious.

Pacman is suspended. Terry Bradshaw was correct on NFL Sunday, when he said, "well..Pacman is not smarter than a 5th grader."

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Damn....Eli has a chest injury from that 400 lb. ******* who slammed him to the ground....I pray it is not too serious.

Pacman is suspended. Terry Bradshaw was correct on NFL Sunday, when he said, "well..Pacman is not smarter than a 5th grader."[/quote]

haha how long is he suspended for?

Yeah, I knew Eli was hurt when he got sacked, they replayed it and you can see how he was trying to
          stretch his arms....

Comment

Rogers should have been called for roughing the passer. You are not allowed to slam the Qb...remember the Packer guy did it to McMahon in then 80s.

Notice the other play when someone went for Eli's knee....

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Rogers should have been called for roughing the passer. You are not allowed to slam the Qb...remember the Packer guy did it to McMahon in then 80s.

Notice the other play when someone went for Eli's knee....

[/quote]

Yes I remember that knee play, that was dirty, almost lost our QB right there and then...

Last nights game was absolutely PHYSICAL.

Comment

The penalty calling was.... strange. I didn't think that the hit to the ground should have been roughing, but the rules read that below the knees and above the shoulder boards are big no no. Intent does not matter.

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! The mb is lit up like a Xmas tree!!!! There are 93 posters & almost 200 guests!!!

BIG news day!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]OMG!!!!!!! The mb is lit up like a Xmas tree!!!! There are 93 posters & almost 200 guests!!!

BIG news day!!!!!![/quote]

Yes, everyone with one liner posts.....

Comment

It is a good thing that I was not blessed with a delete button....I would knock some of these posters back to the Football 101 thread.

They expect Eli to be a frickin' PERFECT robot.

Chest trauma can be very serious....& yet some of these posters act like they would throw the football perfect after they had a 400 lb a**hole pound them in the ground.

Now I know why they said Kurt Warner was thinking about retiring, after that skins player had that head injur

QB's have been getting injured every week, during this season....AND losing big time game time.

Thx for letting me b*tch.....I was almost getting in a bad mood, like everyone else on the board!!!

Comment

Cowboys just picked up Roy Williams.... interesting. Let's see them spread the ball between Williams, TO, and Whitten.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]It is a good thing that I was not blessed with a delete button....I would knock some of these posters back to the Football 101 thread.

They expect Eli to be a frickin' PERFECT robot.

Chest trauma can be very serious....& yet some of these posters act like they would throw the football perfect after they had a 400 lb a**hole pound them in the ground.

Now I know why they said Kurt Warner was thinking about retiring, after that skins player had that head injur

QB's have been getting injured every week, during this season....AND losing big time game time.

Thx for letting me b*tch.....I was almost getting in a bad mood, like everyone else on the board!!![/quote]

Welcome to the AG Thread, now you know why, well, atleast I like to stay here and avoid TAGF....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Cowboys just picked up Roy Williams.... interesting. Let's see them spread the ball between Williams, TO, and Whitten.
                            [/quote]

He's building up the team the wrong way, let him...they gave up A LOT to get him.....

Comment

Wakefield is going to get LIT UP!!!!

Comment

hahaha back to back homers!!

3-0 Rays!

Comment

Working...
                                X