Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Markroman"]It is pretty clear Sarah is campaigning for 2012 now....

McCain has been left to blow in the wind.
    [/quote]

Hillary is going to go after 2012 so hard, it will make your head spin.

Sarah is like Condi....they can't get out of DC politics fast enough.

Sarah will be pleased as punch to get back to Alaska, to fish, hunt, run marathons & enjoy her 90% approval rating.[/quote]

The Clintons are NOT DONE. They will be hiring an army of people to document every mistake Obama makes as President. They are going to go after him hard in 2012...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays 13-4 ??? Boston must TOTALLY feel awful !!!

Josh Brolin was just on Letterman, talking about Oliver Stone's new movie "W"......it looks GOOD !!! Even if Oliver Stone is WEIRD!!! Richard Dreyfus looks very good as **** Cheney.

Brolin was incedible in, "No Country For Old Men".......yikes, that movie creeped me out!!!![/quote]

No Country was a creepy movie....I'm not sure if I really like it....not necessarily because of the ending either...it just seemed like a weird cat and mouse chase that basically didn't go anywhere....

I want to see W also, Dreyfus looks perfect as Cheney!!!
      [/quote]

I didn't like No Country... either. It definently wasn't your typical Coen brothers film. I looked at it as being all suspense, but then when the suspense came to a climax it wasn't much of one at all... just people getting murdered... Their new film, Burn After Reading, was great. It isn't going to be a box office smash hit, and sure as hell wont win best film, but it was much more redundant of their typical story-line styling. Every one should watch it.

Comment

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays 13-4 ??? Boston must TOTALLY feel awful !!!

Josh Brolin was just on Letterman, talking about Oliver Stone's new movie "W"......it looks GOOD !!! Even if Oliver Stone is WEIRD!!! Richard Dreyfus looks very good as **** Cheney.

Brolin was incedible in, "No Country For Old Men".......yikes, that movie creeped me out!!!![/quote]

No Country was a creepy movie....I'm not sure if I really like it....not necessarily because of the ending either...it just seemed like a weird cat and mouse chase that basically didn't go anywhere....

I want to see W also, Dreyfus looks perfect as Cheney!!!
        [/quote]

I didn't like No Country... either. It definently wasn't your typical Coen brothers film. I looked at it as being all suspense, but then when the suspense came to a climax it wasn't much of one at all... just people getting murdered... Their new film, Burn After Reading, was great. It isn't going to be a box office smash hit, and sure as hell wont win best film, but it was much more redundant of their typical story-line styling. Every one should watch it.
        [/quote]

Thx for the scoop....I may see "Burn......"

I missed something about No Country & the Coen Bros....I just thought it was 2 hrs of watching a psychopath....gross!

Comment

Tommy Lasorda is talking to Joe Torre in the dugout, on Fox.

Hope this game is exciting!!!!

I doubt it....nothing could be more exciting than the debates....YAWN.....hahaha !!!

Comment

The gloves have sure come off in this debate.

Comment

McCain is coming across as a pompous jerk.

Comment

McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

But, in my opinion...Joe the Plumber is the real winner of his debate. [:P]

Comment

When are you people going to realise that It does not Matter who wins? This country is run by the Elite Wealthy . This country produces Zilch product and The Mega Rich's goal is to make a living off The average person putting Themselves in Debt?</P>

Poor man want to be rich Rich man wants to be King and The king ain't happy till he rules Everything..</P>

Bruce..</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

[/quote]

You got that right!!! Joe's business in Toledo, Ohio should take off now......

It took FOREVER for Dodger stadium to fill up tonight....traffic must be HORRIBLE in California...especially with the fires.

Manny just started with LA...how come his helmet looks like sh*t already.

What a diff a team makes....they just said that Manny has done nothing but good for the team since he came...increasing moral, working his butt off, etc......things must have been bad in Boston.....

5-1.....Dodgers are going to be dust.

Manny always looks like he his wearing his pajamas....his uniform hangs off of him??!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]McCain did aight in the first say...40 minutes...but then it was all Obama.

[/quote]

Obama has NO experience......but he is SOOO articulate.

McCain has TONS of experience......but he cannot articulate worth a damn.

Comment

Dodgers tried their best.....too bad, maybe next year.

The Phillies coach looks like he is 90 yrs old, when he brought his 400 lb body out of the dugout, to hug his players, his belly was jumpin' up & down like Santa Clause....hahaha

Comment

Such as it pains me to say I have to root for the Rays now. No way do I want the obnoxious fans of Philly to have anything worth celebrating.

Comment

The problem for McCain is that he has no economic background and frankly is just too old.

What will kill him...is talking about women's "health"....as if he it were a bad word.

Experience is very overrated in any leadership position IF you have the right supporting team.

Question: what cabinet position does Hilary get....???

If I am Obama, I make a pitch to Colin Powell to come back as Secretary of State.

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

If I am Obama, I make a pitch to Colin Powell to come back as Secretary of State.
                              [/quote]

That would be a great idea....

Comment

[quote user="taylormadeblue56"]

When are you people going to realise that It does not Matter who wins? This country is run by the Elite Wealthy . This country produces Zilch product and The Mega Rich's goal is to make a living off The average person putting Themselves in Debt?</p>

Poor man want to be rich Rich man wants to be King and The king ain't happy till he rules Everything..</p>

Bruce..</p>[/quote]

You are correct....

Comment

Working...
                                X