Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

The lambs killed the cowbabies (TO must be crying, they can't win without dirtbag pacman....hahaha

GB is killing the colts......

Reggie Bush is out with injury & knee surgery.....

Good news!!!! The found that little guy in Las Vegas ALIVE!!!!

Comment

SNL had its highest rating last night in 14 yrs!!!! With caraboo barbie & the moose shooting & rap song/dance!!!! (the rest of the show was tedious boring....I had to mute the Suzi Orman part, it was so manic I wanted to puke)

Bolin is much more handsome with grey hair, in W......best line in the movie, Powell tells Cheney, "F*** You"

Comment

Tiki Barber & his twin brother are on Sunday Night Football....BORING!!!!

They just said the story about Favre & the cell phone call is absolutely false.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]If a stranger went to the TAGF section...one might think we lost the game....

It wasn't the prettiest win.....not all wins can be....but take it and run...........
          [/quote]

ABSOLUTELY!!!! NYG's are doing great!!!!!!

Cowgirls, Colts & Chargers played like crap....

Comment

And the Saints played like crap, too.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Tiki Barber & his twin brother are on Sunday Night Football....BORING!!!!

They just said the story about Favre & the cell phone call is absolutely false.[/quote]

heard that......though I still think Glazer was telling the truth about Favre.......

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]And the Saints played like crap, too.[/quote]

100 posts in 10 minutes? bored much? []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Tiki Barber & his twin brother are on Sunday Night Football....BORING!!!!

They just said the story about Favre & the cell phone call is absolutely false.[/quote]

heard that......though I still think Glazer was telling the truth about Favre.......
                  [/quote]

Yes I watched that part while the Jets were going into overtime, it was pretty boring talking about their mom....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]
                    Reggie Bush is out with injury & knee surgery..... \![/quote]

Couldn't happen to a better guy....

Comment

Will somebody please win this Raiders/Jets game?

Comment

Raiders win. FINALLY!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Raiders win. FINALLY!
                          [/quote]

Both teams are AWFUL. It was pulling teeth to win this game...So glad our Giants are not the lowly Jets.... Brett is looking quite average eh?

Comment

I'm afraid to watch the Rays blowsox game tonite....[:|]

Comment

Evening all. Same here, AG. I hope the Rays pull it off. I can't stand seeing the Blowsux in the WS.....again.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Raiders win. FINALLY!
                                [/quote]

Both teams are AWFUL. It was pulling teeth to win this game...So glad our Giants are not the lowly Jets.... Brett is looking quite average eh?
                                [/quote]

21/38 197yards 0TDs 2 INT

I wonder if he will get killed for those stats......

Comment

Working...
                                X