Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Poor Rays.....ABC morning news just said that the odds are 200 to 1 against the Rays.....

A company in Louisville,Ky is making a personalized bat for each player in the World Series.....did not know they did that...

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]AG, this is going to ruin your breakfast....

NBC just said that Madonna is pregnant with ARod's kid.....LOL, knew that would make your day!!!

I don't know how that happened, because last night Guy Ritchie said on Access Hollywood.....that Madonna was lousy in bed, they had not had sex for a year & 1/2, & that she was a cold fish. Also, that she put creams that cost &1000.00 all over her skin, before she went to bed.

How can Madonna be lousy in bed, she wrote the Sex book!!!

I would not get in bed with Guy Ritchie, either, he is gross.

Madonna is being a pig about $$$....she said Guy is a gold digger because he wants $60 mill.....she has $540 mill....I say give the guy the 60 mill for putting up with her for 8 years.

Guy said Madonna is a control freak who demands to work out 4 hours/ day.

This is such important news......LOL.....puke!!!![/quote]

No offense to Madonna, but isn't she too old to have anymore kids?

I totally believe Guy Ritchie though, I bet she is a control freak. And the thing is, she just wants to have a new husband every 4-7 years because she can....last I remembered Guy wasn't after her, she was after him, so there's no way he's the golddigger...he should get $60 million and call it a day...

Arod is young and can have 100's of chicks, why Madonna? Who cares who she USED to be...

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Poor Rays.....ABC morning news just said that the odds are 200 to 1 against the Rays.....

A company in Louisville,Ky is making a personalized bat for each player in the World Series.....did not know they did that...[/quote]

So in otherwords, they are going to win...

Because the so called experts never picked the Rays to win anything, in a way this is the NY Giants all over again...no matter how many times they win, it's always, "it's not for real, they will lose soon because they are young..."

Comment

ARod always makes bad decisions after September.

Comment

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </P>

</P>

When did they get rid of tiki and put eli on the top of the page?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </p>

</p>

When did they get rid of tiki and put eli on the top of the page?</p>[/quote]

A few weeks ago. I like it

Comment

Ouch....</P>
                <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">LONDON— A Unied Airlines pilot was arrested in a jet’s ****pit minutes before take-off Sunday on suspicion of being drunk.[/b]</P>
                <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Hundreds of stunned passengers watched police march the 44-year-old American first officer off the Boeing 777.</P>
                <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">The United Airlines flight to San Francisco was delayed at Heathrow for almost three hours while a replacement co-pilot was found.</P>
                <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Cops swooped after a tip-off from ground </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </P>

</P>

When did they get rid of tiki and put eli on the top of the page?</P>[/quote]

[/quote]shows how much I've been paying attention.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

As I predicted the dow is going south today. Arod.... ick. Madonna is plain gross. </p>

</p>

[/quote]shows how much I've been paying attention.[/quote]

They should put more current players up there, not just Eli...

Comment

BTW, JG I am 10-4 this week with my picks...

I figured I'd save you at least 1 hassle....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

[/quote]shows how much I've been paying attention.[/quote]

They should put more current players up there, not just Eli...
                        [/quote]

We need Tuckie poo and Jacobs up there!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, JG I am 10-4 this week with my picks...

I figured I'd save you at least 1 hassle....
                          [/quote]

LOL Thanks!

Comment

Now that you mention it, Madonna does seem too old to be pregnant. Today Show said Madonna WANTS to have ARod's kid.....whereas NBC morning news said she was already pregnant with ARod's kid.....so who knows the truth.

It is WAY beyond my comprehension how Madonna EVER got preg in the 1st place. She used to shack with orange hair Rodman & Sean Penn! How she did not have a million STD's & HIV is beyond me...

Plus, I worked with a guy who used to follow Madonna's career, & he said Madonna was so broke when she 1st got to New York, that she used to prostitute herself.....it is a miracle she was able to have any kids.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Now that you mention it, Madonna does seem too old to be pregnant. Today Show said Madonna WANTS to have ARod's kid.....whereas NBC morning news said she was already pregnant with ARod's kid.....so who knows the truth.

It is WAY beyond my comprehension how Madonna EVER got preg in the 1st place. She used to shack with orange hair Rodman &amp; Sean Penn! How she did not have a million STD's &amp; HIV is beyond me...

Plus, I worked with a guy who used to follow Madonna's career, &amp; he said Madonna was so broke when she 1st got to New York, that she used to prostitute herself.....it is a miracle she was able to have any kids.[/quote]

Wow, I don't know if I should respect her for her accomplishments or is she just the most opportunistic individual ever? Maybe both? She's one lucky women though for being able to do all those things without have ANY type of STD's???

Comment

Madonna is a brand creation like all those other pop sensations and boy bands and girl bands.

Guy Ritchie should be knighted for putting up with the "self-absobed crap"

Hey...why have Madonna and Tom Cruise not hooked up yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X