Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]Madonna is a brand creation like all those other pop sensations and boy bands and girl bands.

Guy Ritchie should be knighted for putting up with the "self-absobed crap"

Hey...why have Madonna and Tom Cruise not hooked up yet...
    [/quote]

Because Kabbalah and Scientology don't mix....

Comment

Why not mix the two and create a new commercial umm...spirtual enterprise called Sciekabalah!

Comment

I just read that McCain is pulling out of COlorada, Iowa...etc...

Umm...what state does he have left...Texas!!!

That Powell endorsement was fricking damning to the "neo cons"....I guess Colin had some unfinished business with the Cheny clan!

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]I just read that McCain is pulling out of COlorada, Iowa...etc...

Umm...what state does he have left...Texas!!!

That Powell endorsement was fricking damning to the "neo cons"....I guess Colin had some unfinished business with the Cheny clan!
          [/quote]

The nail was already in the coffin but Powell's endorsement just made sure if anyone had any doubts...

I like Powell and really respect the man.....

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Why not mix the two and create a new commercial umm...spirtual enterprise called Sciekabalah!

[/quote]

The two ego religions would never let it happen. One of them is trying to be the biggest fake religion ever, both are close....it's a close race....

You gotta give it to them, they don't give up....well...until hollywood runs out of money.....

Comment

Bill Maher's movie on religion is absolutely incredible...

Hell...if Scientology sells...Gene Roddenbery should start his own religion!....Kirkology

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Bill Maher's movie on religion is absolutely incredible...

Hell...if Scientology sells...Gene Roddenbery should start his own religion!....Kirkology
                [/quote]

I think most people of our generation are intelligent enough to know Scientology is bogus...

I'm fearful that as the new generation..(dumber) will buy into this crap.....<font color="#ff0000">because you know,
                if you're famous...you are really really smart....</font>

Comment

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</P>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</P>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</P>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]Bill Maher's movie on religion is absolutely incredible...

[/quote]

I think most people of our generation are intelligent enough to know Scientology is bogus...

I'm fearful that as the new generation..(dumber) will buy into this crap.....<font color="#ff0000">because you know,
                    if you're famous...you are really really smart....</font>
                    [/quote]

LOL....read recently that some Hollyweirds are leaving Kab & Sci "religions"...because they both want such a large part of your cash supply....LOL....typical "cure all" religion. Looks like John Travolta & Tom Cruise are not smarter than a fifth grader.

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</P>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pn*but it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV.* I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist.* I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</P>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions.* I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful).* It is amazing what
                      these little guys are thinking and saying!</P>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year.* </P>[/quote]

Crush....

Just keep reminding the kids that Sarah Palin has a 90% approval rating, she is honest, takes on her own party when they are wrong & is very hard working....

Nancy Pelosi has a 9% approval rating, she is corrupt, incompetent, should never be on Capitol Hill & has had too many face lifts.....

Then you will have done your job well......

Glad that you are having fun @ your new job!

Comment

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</p>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</p>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</p>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </p>[/quote]
                        Crush,
                        I am so happy for you to make it to a new school. I didn't know since I'm not hitting these boards that often. My offer still stands about shooting your resume to my stepdad.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</P>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</P>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </P>

[/quote]
                          Crush,
                          I am so happy for you to make it to a new school. I didn't know since I'm not hitting these boards that often. My offer still stands about shooting your resume to my stepdad.
                          [/quote]</P>

Thanks a bunch MJG, I really appreciate the offer buddy.</P>

Comment

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</p>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</p>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</p>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </p>[/quote]

Sounds like you go from one extreme to another...

If I had to "logically" pick sides, you have to go with the affluent, they are doing something right shelling out $40K a year...

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]LOL....read recently that some Hollyweirds are leaving Kab &amp; Sci "religions"...because they both want such a large part of your cash supply....LOL....typical "cure all" religion. Looks like John Travolta &amp; Tom Cruise are not smarter than a fifth grader.[/quote]

Tom Cruise tried to get Scarlett Johanson to be a Scientologist...she was brought into a big room all by herself and Tom left the room. Then there was this device and a couple people with white clothes came in...

She freaked out and left and said it was the freakiest thing ever and she will never come close to scientology again....

I wonder if that device zaps common sense out of you?

Comment

Apparently, Jerry Seinfeld is a recent convert as well.

That would explain the "Bee" movie and last episode of Seinfeld.

Geez...Scarlett Johansson...you know Tom is off when he has her in a room by himself and LEAVES!

Comment

Working...
                                X