Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

It just doesn't.....feel like a world series???
    [/quote]

It really doesn't...this whole thing just seems...weird

Did anyone see The Hulk? How was that? Just noticing it's on DVD now. Maybe something to rent.

I bought Iron Man. Love that movie

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
      [/quote]

[/quote]

It really doesn't...this whole thing just seems...weird

Did anyone see The Hulk? How was that? Just noticing it's on DVD now. Maybe something to rent.

I bought Iron Man. Love that movie
      [/quote]

1) The quality seems low budget. From the camera lighting to just everything else...not as bad as MY9, but it just doesn't seem clear, kinda foggy....it just looks like a regular game...

2) I feel like if I flip to another channel there will be another game being played elsewhere...doesn't feel like this is the last 2 teams to play...

3) I haven't seen the latest Hulk. Only the first one that was bad enough that they made this new one...I hear it's a little better...

4) I have Iron Man too, it is an awesome movie....top notch, high quality, and the jokes have the PERFECT timing.....Robert Downey Jr, has an uncanny ability to deliver lines perfectly.
      The funny part is when he's being chased by two F-22 raptors and then his phone rings...

Next on the list is The Dark Knight!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
        [/quote]

[/quote]

The Rays players look like they are 11 Yrs old.....I want to see the Yanks!!!!

BTW....there is GOOD news!!! The election is almost OVER!!! The end to a tedious & boring mess. The only excitement with good energy was Sarah & the moose rap.....LOL

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

1) The quality seems low budget. From the camera lighting to just everything else...not as bad as MY9, but it just doesn't seem clear, kinda foggy....it just looks like a regular game...

2) I feel like if I flip to another channel there will be another game being played elsewhere...doesn't feel like this is the last 2 teams to play...

3) I haven't seen the latest Hulk. Only the first one that was bad enough that they made this new one...I hear it's a little better...

4) I have Iron Man too, it is an awesome movie....top notch, high quality, and the jokes have the PERFECT timing.....Robert Downey Jr, has an uncanny ability to deliver lines perfectly.
          The funny part is when he's being chased by two F-22 raptors and then his phone rings...

Next on the list is The Dark Knight!!!
          [/quote]

This game just seems weird....I'm kinda hoping for a fight or something! [:P]
          I heard this Hulk was a little better...but I dunno...I can find it online so maybe I will watch it that way.

Iron Man was so awesome. I was actually impressed with RD Jr. Can't wait for the sequel. Def need to get the Dark Knight

Comment

NICE movie link....thx!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

BTW....there is GOOD news!!! The election is almost OVER!!! The end to a tedious & boring mess. The only excitement with good energy was Sarah & the moose rap.....LOL[/quote]

What shall we talk about after the election!?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                I heard this Hulk was a little better...but I dunno...I can find it online so maybe I will watch it that way.

Iron Man was so awesome. I was actually impressed with RD Jr. Can't wait for the sequel. Def need to get the Dark Knight
                [/quote]

The only thing that sucks is his buddy Terrance Howard isn't coming back.....[:$]

Apparently, he had a contract for the sequel and he was pysched to do it, but the studio's for whatever
                reason didn't want to pay him so they just got another guy...he's pretty pissed...

They are replacing him with Don Cheadle...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

BTW....there is GOOD news!!! The election is almost OVER!!!
                  The end to a tedious & boring mess. The only excitement with good energy was Sarah & the moose rap.....LOL[/quote]

What shall we talk about after the election!?
                  [/quote]

1. FOOTBALL!!!!!!

2. Current news & weird events.

3. ALL funny vids & pics.

4. Good movies & Smokin' hot music.

5. The Beijing Olymp's & how hot MP's body is...haven't mentioned that yet!

Comment

Phillies win 3-2.

Here comes the phillies coach who looks as old as Santa Clause...

Chase Utley's voice is even dead pan.....does not look like it will be a very exciting series.

Comment

The AP is reporting that Obama/McCain are tied...among people LIKELY to vote....says NBC morning news.

I am shocked.....I thought Obama had it long sewn up & over with....

Comment

Good news for poor old loser Guy Ritchie....he conned a woman who is in his movie, to stay with him @ a London Hotel, says ABC morning news. She has a Halloween type face & long stringy red hair....ick.

Comment

<div class="gallery_container short">

<p class="credit" id="gallery_credit">AP</p>
                          <br class="clear">
                          <p class="caption" id="gallery_caption">Lindsay Lohan</p>
                          </div>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

It got so ugly on the set of "Ugly Betty" between Lindsay Lohan and the
                          popular ABC show's star, America Ferrera, that Lohan was cut from an
                          agreed-upon six episodes to four.
                          </p>

One
                          production source said, "It was a mess. Lindsay would show up every day
                          with an entourage of people. She smoked 24/7, and after she left, they
                          had to repaint her dressing room it was such a mess."</p>

In
                          addition, Lohan "would obsessively cut pictures of herself out of the
                          tabloids like she was creating some sort of scrapbook and refused to go
                          on set until America was there - it was a power play."</p>

</p>

</p></span>

Comment

Anyone remember the early to mid 80s SNL...the cast was weak except for Eddie Murphy who stole the show...

My favorite all-time skit was an Eddie Murphy classic.."The Death of Buckwheat"....who can forget John David Stutts!

Another blast from the past that I am trying to find on DVD...."SCTV"...especially a Canadian tribute show where they had a skit called "Monday Night Curling" with John Candy....incredibly hilarious!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

The only thing that sucks is his buddy Terrance Howard isn't coming back.....[:$]

Apparently, he had a contract for the sequel and he was pysched to do it, but the studio's for whatever
                              reason didn't want to pay him so they just got another guy...he's pretty pissed...

They are replacing him with Don Cheadle...
                              [/quote]

Yeah I heard they are not bringing back Terrance.....that sucks

Phillies won game 1-good for them! Now they just need to win 3 more games......

Comment

The Louisiana State Penitentiary is commonly referred to as ďAngola,Ē
                                because hey, prison isnít already scary enough. And this particular
                                clink is host to the longest-running prison rodeo in the nation (there
                                are others?), the aptly named Angola Prison Rodeo. From the NOLA.com blog:
                                <blockquote>

Yes, thatís right, the entire rodeo takes place in the
                                Louisiana State Penitentiary, and the inmates perform the rodeo, just
                                for your pleasureÖ</p>

The last event of the rodeo is stated to be the best event by the Penitentiary. ďGutís [sic] and GloryĒ makes inexperienced inmates retrieve a poker chip from the meanest and toughest Brahma bull available.</p></blockquote>

A step in the right direction. Now we just need to get rid of the bulls and have them kill each other for sport.</p>

Also, the prison rodeo will be featured on an upcoming episode of Real Sports on HBO, where youíll be treated to this groin-grabbingly good quote from an inmate:</p>
                                <blockquote>

ď[The bull's] horn hooked me right up under my
                                testicles, ripped them, and I looked down and both of my testicles were
                                hanging in my hand. I mean, it wasnít torn off from the body but they
                                were just hanging in the skin. I looked at them and thatís when I felt
                                the pain.Ē</p></blockquote>

Thatís probably also when he wished he hadnít robbed that liquor store.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X