Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

A pro hockey game in Sweden was delayed briefly when fans of Stockholm-based AIK littered the ice with dildos
    to taunt Leksand star Jan Huokko. Earlier this year, Huokko’s phone
    had been stolen, and an explicit video clip of him and his girlfriend
    circulated around Sweden’s part of the Internet.</p>
    <blockquote>

AIK fans also unfurled a banner reading “Bend over
    *****!”, which was accompanied by a giant inflatable penis. Vulgar
    chants directed at Huokko continued throughout the match, which Leksand
    ended up losing 3-2.</p>

AIK club management was aware of their fans’ plans for knocking
    Huokko off his game, but elected not to intervene. “We’d also heard
    mention of it, but we decided that it would only be worse if we went
    out and told the fans they were absolutely not allowed to throw dildos
    on the ice,” said AIK club head Mats Hedenström to the newspaper.</p></blockquote>

“I’m not saying you can’t throw dildos on the ice, but I’m not not saying
    it, either. And I’d like to add a couple of less than subtle winks,
    just in case it’s not clear that I want fans to throw dildos on the
    ice.”</p>

Comment

This is A LOT of money...

<h1>O’Reilly re-signs with Fox for $10 million a year</h1><h2>News channel signs host of top-rated ‘Factor’ to multiyear deal </h2>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Yeah I heard they are not bringing back Terrance.....that sucks

Phillies won game 1-good for them! Now they just need to win 3 more games......
        [/quote]

ESPN said that the first team to win game 1 of the world series usually wins it all....

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Anyone remember the early to mid 80s SNL...the cast was weak except for Eddie Murphy who stole the show...

My favorite all-time skit was an Eddie Murphy classic.."The Death of Buckwheat"....who can forget John David Stutts!

Another blast from the past that I am trying to find on DVD...."SCTV"...especially a Canadian tribute show where they had a skit called "Monday Night Curling" with John Candy....incredibly hilarious!
          [/quote]

Nope, that's a bit too early for me, but I do remember that's what MTV actually showed music videos....

There was a funny canadian show that I liked watching, I forget what it's called, The Boys.."something"...but all the casts were ghay......they had this one dumb skit where this guy dressed as a chicken and he was suppose to be half chicken half girl or something like that, I couldn't stop laughing....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

A pro hockey game in Sweden was delayed briefly when fans of Stockholm-based AIK littered the ice with dildos
            to taunt Leksand star Jan Huokko. Earlier this year, Huokko’s phone
            had been stolen, and an explicit video clip of him and his girlfriend
            circulated around Sweden’s part of the Internet.</p>
            <blockquote>

AIK fans also unfurled a banner reading “Bend over
            *****!”, which was accompanied by a giant inflatable penis. Vulgar
            chants directed at Huokko continued throughout the match, which Leksand
            ended up losing 3-2.</p>

AIK club management was aware of their fans’ plans for knocking
            Huokko off his game, but elected not to intervene. “We’d also heard
            mention of it, but we decided that it would only be worse if we went
            out and told the fans they were absolutely not allowed to throw dildos
            on the ice,” said AIK club head Mats Hedenström to the newspaper.</p></blockquote>

“I’m not saying you can’t throw dildos on the ice, but I’m not not saying
            it, either. And I’d like to add a couple of less than subtle winks,
            just in case it’s not clear that I want fans to throw dildos on the
            ice.”</p>[/quote]

I'm sure the guys all got their girlfriends to go out and buy them.....

Comment

Kids in the Hall is the canadian comedy show!

I guess I am dating myself in thinking back to the good ole days of bob and doug mckenzie!

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Kids in the Hall is the canadian comedy show!

I guess I am dating myself in thinking back to the good ole days of bob and doug mckenzie!
                [/quote]

Ahh yes that's it!! That's more like MadTV, just dumb raw comedy, it was hilarious..

I don't like SNL, it just seems all staged and forced...like they expect you to laugh at whatever
                they say because they are "suppose" to be funny....

Comment

The top 10 movie presidents who Americans would vote into office in real life according to the poll are: <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>1. Harrison Ford - “Air Force One” (1997)
                  2. Morgan Freeman - “Deep Impact” (1998)
                  3. Michael Douglas - “The American President (1995)
                  4. Bill Pullman - ”Independence Day“ (1996)
                  5. Kevin Kline - ”Dave“ (1993)
                  6. Dennis Quaid - ”American Dreamz“ (2006)
                  7. Bruce Greenwood - ”National Treasure: Book of Secrets“ (2003)
                  8. James Cromwell - ”The Sum of All Fears (2002)
                  9. Jack Nicholson - “Mars Attacks” (1996)
                  10. Jeff Bridges - “The Contender” (2000) </p>

Comment

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">Isaac Hayes Leaves Nothing for Scientology

</span><span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

The last will and testament of the late superstar Isaac Hayes’s is being probated right now. And guess what? Hayes left nothing to the Church of Scientology.</p>

This news must sting something awful, <font size="2">as numerous well-known Scientologists attended</font> not one but maybe four different funerals and memorial services for Hayes in August after he died.</p>

</p>

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">Preston, who knew Hayes <u>only
                    slightly
                    </u> through the church, carried on at both Memphis funerals,
                    crying on cue and blubbering to anyone who’d listen about how much she
                    "loved" Hayes. This amused to no end the Memphis musicians who’d known
                    Hayes for 40 years.</span></p>

</p></span>

Comment

Canadian comedy shows like Kids in the Hall and SCTV have always been based on "improv" as opposed to scripted like SNL.

I like the improv because it looks so ridiculously spontaneous.

There was an attempt in the early 80s by ABC to do SNL type show called "Fridays"...Michael Richards was on this one...its greatest moment was when Andy Kaufman was guest host...in a scripted scene...Andy went off on a tangent sparking a fight between him and Michael richards.

The catch was...that only Andy and Michael Richards were in on it and stage the improvisational stunt (the fight) on their fellow cast members, audience and producers.

Comment

The Death of Buckwheat....done in the vein of Reagans shooting...lol that was great, kept going to slower and slower mo</P>

http://www.jibjab.com/view/145462</P>

SCTV was my favorite but Kids in Hall was some pretty funny stuff.</P>

Comment

After the Buckwheat shooting came Eddie Murphy as John David Stutts .....the Oswald eseque loner.

Sponsored by some insurance company..."because you could die tomorrow...just like Buckwheat and just like John David Stutts)

Comment

Rays up by 2....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This is A LOT of money...

<h1>O’Reilly re-signs with Fox for $10 million a year</h1><h2>News channel signs host of top-rated ‘Factor’ to multiyear deal </h2>
                              [/quote]

BOR said this is a lie, today on his radio show.....

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"]This is A LOT of money...

[/quote]

BOR said this is a lie, today on his radio show.....[/quote]

Really? What is the truth then? That's crazy...

CNN also messed up during Palin's interview and quoted the National Review incorrectly...

Comment

Working...
                                X