X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays up by 2....[/quote]

Now by 3!!

I just had a big bowl of home made apple pie....why do I do this to myself!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays up by 2....[/quote]

Now by 3!!

[/quote]

WhooooooHooooooo.......the baby Rays take it, 4-2!!! Not bad for the 2nd lowest payroll team in MLB.

It is fall, the air is crisp, & it is the PERFECT time to eat homemade apple pie, especially if it has a lot of cinnamon, it is warm & it has frozen custard on top......YUM!!!!....does not get any better!!!

And as my sister says, you can just work out harder at the gym....later!!!! Hahaha

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"]This is A LOT of money...

<h1>O’Reilly re-signs with Fox for $10 million a year</h1><h2>News channel signs host of top-rated ‘Factor’ to multiyear deal </h2>
        [/quote]

BOR said this is a lie, today on his radio show.....[/quote]

Really? What is the truth then? That's
        crazy...

CNN also messed up during Palin's interview
        and quoted the National Review incorrectly...

[/quote]

WHO knows......

Comment

Well darn.....I just realized I totally forgot about SNL on Thursday nights....

Just saw the highlights on ABC morning news....looked like fun!!!

Tina Fey & Will Ferrell as Bush....LOL

Comment

Oh sh*t..... The market is so far down, they closed it until 9:30 am....

Comment

Someone I know who is a senior portfolio manager at an investment house told me there are two things going on

1) Alot of people are telling clients to sell and go into bonds which is poor advice but, they get a nice commission

2) Hedge funds are manipulating the market

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays up by 2....[/quote]

Now by 3!!

[/quote]

WhooooooHooooooo.......the baby Rays take it, 4-2!!! Not bad for the 2nd lowest payroll team in MLB.

It is fall, the air is crisp, &amp; it is the PERFECT time to eat homemade apple pie, especially if it has a lot of cinnamon, it is warm &amp; it has frozen custard on top......YUM!!!!....does not get any better!!!

And as my sister says, you can just work out harder at the gym....later!!!! Hahaha[/quote]

When the Marlins beat the Yanks, that was the biggest difference in a baseball team you can EVER get....I think people are starting to see that what you pay for a player really does not mean anything..

These organizations fall in love with stats.....

I'm not even an apple pie fan, but when there's food in the kitchen....I eat it...

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Someone I know who is a senior portfolio manager at an investment house told me there are two things going on

1) Alot of people are telling clients to sell and go into bonds which is poor advice but, they get a nice commission

[/quote]

I feel "someone" is doing some kind of manipulation. To see these 600 point swings on a DAILY basis, it's just not right...

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Well darn.....I just realized I totally forgot about SNL on Thursday nights....

Just saw the highlights on ABC morning news....looked like fun!!!

Tina Fey &amp; Will Ferrell as Bush....LOL[/quote]

Seriously, the best impersonator we have today is Frank Caliendo. The guy is as talented as they come.
                    The guy is FAT, and he can impersonate anyone. That's how you know he has talent.

When I see other people who impersonate Bush and actually LOOK like Bush, they suck at impersonating him....

Comment

Comment

Atleast you know Barack likes football.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/st...amp;id=3653401

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Someone I know who is a senior portfolio manager at an investment house told me there are two things going on

[/quote]
                          Here's my 2 cents. Most people are selling right now, and the selling started to increase with the announcement of BHO double digit lead. You can spread losses over 3 years of taxes, right now the discussion is a 30-50% tax hike on Capital Gains. Any planner should have advised their clients as the moved toward their retirement years to begin to get out of stocks and move to bonds. The dow will hit a low of 7500. It will drop even more on Nov 5th if Barry gets elected.

Comment

Research the AMT, alternative minimum tax. Eliminates tax deductions for property taxes paid, children, child support paid, state income tax paid. And it doesn't just affect rich people.

Comment

Great points mjg.

I think alot of retirees got greedy or alot of personal financial planners were sleeping.

Now is not the time to dump unless it is to create a loss for tax purposes and then go back in.

I know people who have liquid assets waiting to buy back into equity over time once it hits bottom.

Comment

I hope they find the little boy safe and sound....[]

Jennifer Hudson's sister begs for missing son's return

Comment

Working...
                                X