Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope Coughlin doesn't get any ideas from this....[:O]

Singletary dropped pants at halftime to make point to 49ers
    [/quote]

LOL that is desperation. I don't think TC will ever get that desperate...our team is good...
    [/quote]

The guy is just weird.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hope Coughlin doesn't get any ideas from this....[:O]

Singletary dropped pants at halftime to make point to 49ers
      [/quote]

LOL that is desperation. I don't think TC will ever get that desperate...our team is good...
      [/quote]

The guy is just weird.[/quote]

Yeah, that really is just messed up.

Comment

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Only 96 more hours of the tedious vote saga & we will have someone new in the White House. Been a LONG 21 months.....yuck!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Only 96 more hours of the tedious vote saga & we will have someone new in the White House. Been a LONG 21 months.....yuck![/quote]

Whoever wins won't be able to fix the economy in anytime soon, it is out of their control.

I'm hoping that people who vote don't think think suddenly the economy will change the next day.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Only 96 more hours of the tedious vote saga & we will have someone new in the White House. Been a LONG 21 months.....yuck![/quote]

Whoever wins won't be able to fix the economy in anytime soon, it is out of their control.

I'm hoping that people who vote don't think think suddenly the economy will change the next day.
            [/quote]

A nice start would be if they tone down that 20 BILLION that they spend in Iraq PER MONTH & put it into the US economy.

Iraq has plenty of their own damn $$$$$.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

[/quote]

A nice start would be if they tone down that 20 BILLION that they spend in Iraq PER MONTH & put it into the US economy.

Iraq has plenty of their own damn $$$$$.[/quote]

That's why there has to be something else going on that we aren't privy to. I can't imagine our leaders are that dumb to continue spending all this money knowing that Iraq has a HUGE surplus and not tapping into that....

Comment

Anybody else worried about our game on Sunday? Vegas is giving us 9 points, late game, and I won't be DVRing this one because I'll be in San Fran for the weekend.

Did anyone else read the Obama Blueprint?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Anybody else worried about our game on Sunday? Vegas is giving us 9 points, late game, and I won't be DVRing this one because I'll be in San Fran for the weekend.

Did anyone else read the Obama Blueprint?
                  [/quote]

I think we should win this game. Usually I am not ever confident but the cowgirls are just too banged up and they barely beat the Bucs...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

[/quote]

I have a feeling that there are some people that do indeed think this.......[:O]

Comment

It makes sense that Madonna
                      would draw up a contract telling Guy Ritchie he had to have sex with
                      her, because of course she would, the only surprising part is that she
                      didn’t make it legally binding. The Sun UK says...
                      <blockquote>The document detailed how many dates the couple should go on and how often they should have sex.
                      It
                      stated that Guy had to “work to enrich his wife’s emotional and
                      spiritual wellbeing” and ordered him to devote several hours a week to
                      reading Kabbalah texts with Madge.
                      It even had instructions on what words Guy should use during rows “to resolve conflicts in a constructive way”.
                      Guy,
                      40, was instructed never to shout at Madge, 50, but instead look her in
                      the eye and say: “I understand that my actions have upset you, please
                      work with me to resolve this.”
                      The marriage rules said both parties
                      must “devote time to our sexual expressiveness” and “not use sex as a
                      stick to beat one another”.
                      Sources said Madonna pinned the contract
                      up in their New York home after they saw marriage counsellors two years
                      ago, and would say to her husband, “Contract, Guy, contract” if he
                      broke the rules.
                      </blockquote>The only way Madonna could be any less
                      appealing as a wife/girlfriend is if turns out she has a penis.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]The only way Madonna could be any less
                        appealing as a wife/girlfriend is if turns out she has a penis.
                        [/quote]

She didn't seem to age gracefully even with all the body toning and no tanning she's been doing....

She was really cute in "A league of their own"...

Now she seems like a crazy scorned women on a mission....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                          I have a feeling that there are some people that do indeed think this.......[:O]
                          [/quote]

I think folks will assume it will rain money the next day...

Comment

Oh! Oh!

I was reading that US govt officials were expecting another Bin Laden message. Wonder why he would do it now??? Hmm....

Maybe we will see some Palin cleavage as a last resort?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                              [/quote]

I think folks will assume it will rain money the next day...

[/quote]
                              You know there are a bunch of folks like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvl0lqhCVio

Comment

Oy....

<span class="blog_header">John McCain Set to Appear on SNL This Weekend</span>

Comment

Working...
                                X