Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]Oh! Oh!

I was reading that US govt officials were expecting another Bin Laden message. Wonder why he would do it now??? Hmm....

[/quote]

I don't buy it....if this were the movies, I'd say it's very cliche.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
      You know there are a bunch of folks like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvl0lqhCVio

[/quote]

Too funny....especially with Judge Judy...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oy....

<span class="blog_header">John McCain Set to Appear on SNL This Weekend</span>

[/quote]

Let's hope he remembers his lines!!!!

Comment

AG,
          Did you get what I sent yesterday?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]AG,
            Did you get what I sent yesterday?
            [/quote]

I think so? I think your mail server is having issues because a lot of times I respond and I get rejected emails saying your account is unavailable....will try again in 4 hours...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]It makes sense that Madonna
              would draw up a contract telling Guy Ritchie he had to have sex with
              her, because of course she would, the only surprising part is that she
              didn’t make it legally binding.* The Sun UK says...
              <blockquote>The document detailed how many dates the couple should go on andhow often they should have sex.
              It
              stated that Guy had to “work to enrich his wife’s emotional and
              spiritual wellbeing” and ordered him to devote several hours a week to
              reading Kabbalah texts with Madge.
              It even had instructions on what words Guy should use during rows “to resolve conflicts in a constructive way”.
              Guy,
              40, was instructed never to shout at Madge, 50, but instead look her the eye and say: “I understand that my actions have upset you, please
              work with me to resolve this.”
              The marriage rules said both parties
              must “devote time to our sexual expressiveness” and “not use sex as a
              stick to beat one another”.
              Sources said Madonna pinned the
              contract
              up in their New York home after they saw marriage counsellors two years
              ago, and would say to her husband, “Contract, Guy, contract” if he
              broke the rules.
              </blockquote>The only way Madonna could be any less
              appealing as a wife/girlfriend is if turns out she has a penis.*
              [/quote]

ROFL......thanks for a great Halloween laugh.....would not surprise me at all, if Madonna had a penis....she is too weird.

Fox news is reporting that ARod & Madonna have taken a helicopter over to Jerry Seinfeld's place.

Maybe ARod will have better luck getting Madonna in the sack.

Madonna is OLD!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with ARod??!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ROFL......thanks for a great Halloween laugh.....would not surprise me at all, if Madonna had a penis....she is too weird.

Fox news is reporting that ARod &amp; Madonna have taken a helicopter over to Jerry Seinfeld's place.

Madonna is OLD!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with ARod??!![/quote]

Arod could have any girl he wants. He must be hypnotized by who Madonna WAS and not who she is now because she's old....

Comment

Madonna was in MTL for a concert recently..they showed clips.

She is not that attractive and really is looking her age.

Comment

Bowler has heart attack and dies immediately after 300 game!

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...9&amp;catid=14

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Bowler has heart attack and dies immediately after 300 game!

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...9&amp;catid=14[/quote]

Yeah that is a bizarre story.....sad....

Comment

So pissed right now. Some little ******* punks just destroyed my daughters pumpkins in the front of the house. Wish I would have caught the little schmucks.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]So pissed right now. Some little ******* punks just destroyed my daughters pumpkins in the front of the house. Wish I would have caught the little schmucks.
                          [/quote]

Wow!! That is horrible.....I think everyone needs to have home cameras now because you never
                          know when something is going to happen....I know it's paranoia but when you get them on tape,
                          it ends up being worth it...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]So pissed right now.* Some little ******* punks just destroyed my daughters pumpkins in the front of the house.* Wish* I would have caught the little schmucks.*
                            [/quote]

Wow!! That is horrible.....I think everyone needs to have home cameras now because you never
                            know when something is going to happen....I know it's paranoia but when you get them on tape,
                            it ends up being worth it...
                            [/quote]

That just totally sucks.....the thugs have managed to ruin what used to be such a fun holiday.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ROFL......thanks for a great Halloween laugh.....would not surprise me at all, if Madonna had a penis....she is too weird.

Fox news is reporting that ARod & Madonna have taken a helicopter over to Jerry Seinfeld's place.

Arod could have any girl he wants. He must be hypnotized by who Madonna WAS and not who she is now because she's old....
                              [/quote]

LOL.......and what a great catch Arod is!!!! He marries a lady, has 2 kids with her, and then dumps her.

It must be the $$$ & the fame, because Arod is a disaster in the marriage category.....LOL.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ROFL......thanks for a great Halloween laugh.....would not surprise me at all, if Madonna had a penis....she is too weird.

Fox news is reporting that ARod &amp; Madonna have taken a helicopter over to Jerry Seinfeld's place.

[/quote]

LOL.......and what a great catch Arod is!!!! He marries a lady, has 2 kids with her, and then dumps her.

It must be the $$$ &amp; the fame, because Arod is a disaster in the marriage category.....LOL.[/quote]

His head isn't all there...what's truly amazing is how great of a player he is....

He seems to be falling into the trap of being a famous player...

Comment

Working...
                                X