Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
    Or maybe I'm going crazy and posted it in this section by accident??? I need sleep...
    Help!
    [/quote]

You're right....let me find out who did it....
    [/quote]

It's back in TAGF! Thanks AG!
    [/quote]

It was probably moved by accident.

Comment

[quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="mjg407"]you will also notice not a whole lot of " you're a $#$#%U#)U#OU for saying that" in this thread.
      [/quote]

true just looking out, TRUST ME, i think u shoudl be able to..

i heard somebody else started a thread that just mentioned obama and he got put on vacation for a couple of days[/quote]If you go back the last 200 pages or so you'll notice a lot of politics. Since we all respect each other here we know that it's not going to dissolve into **** slinging so it's ok to talk about it here. Over in TAGF if political threads were allowed it'd go insane.

Comment

haha very true

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
          [/quote]
          Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
          [/quote]

I know you aren't. I guess that we lost to a decent team instead of a crappy one makes me feel better at the end of the day even though it won't mean anything as far as a BCS system or something like that. It just sounds better that our only loss so far was to a 9-7 cleveland team instead of a 5-11 one imo.
          [/quote]
          Cool, just wanted to clarify. Don't want to mess with those guns. lol. Diet Coke is good as well. Can you explain that photo. I have wondered since day one.....

I definitely understand what you are saying and it would sound better. However I don't think Cleveland will be above 500. I am a Laker fan and live in SLC, UT. J*** country. After we beat them last year my friends hoped they win so they could say the lost to the champion. Unfortunately that didn't happen but I understand where you are coming from. The Bucs, Cowboys and Packers fans can say that forever regarding last year for the GGGGGGG-Men.
          [/quote]

Haha I can't really explain it. It is a silly picture and that sorta represents me because I am silly and like fake sugar(diet coke) over real drinks and not even because of the calories but because of the taste!

Comment

blaaaaa

i hate diet coke

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
              Or maybe I'm going crazy and posted it in this section by accident??? I need sleep...
              Help!
              [/quote]

You're right....let me find out who did it....
              [/quote]

It's back in TAGF! Thanks AG!
              [/quote]

It was probably moved by accident.
              [/quote]

I see. Thanks for moving it back AG!

Comment

[quote user="SpiderWebby"]blaaaaa
                <font size="4">
                i hate diet coke
                </font>[/quote]

Somewhere Mike Francesa weeps

Comment

haha don't think hes recovered since the Doggy got the big check from Serious

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
                    [/quote]
                    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
                    [/quote]

I know you aren't. I guess that we lost to a decent team instead of a crappy one makes me feel better at the end of the day even though it won't mean anything as far as a BCS system or something like that. It just sounds better that our only loss so far was to a 9-7 cleveland team instead of a 5-11 one imo.
                    [/quote]
                    Cool, just wanted to clarify. Don't want to mess with those guns. lol. Diet Coke is good as well. Can you explain that photo. I have wondered since day one.....

I definitely understand what you are saying and it would sound better. However I don't think Cleveland will be above 500. I am a Laker fan and live in SLC, UT. J*** country. After we beat them last year my friends hoped they win so they could say the lost to the champion. Unfortunately that didn't happen but I understand where you are coming from. The Bucs, Cowboys and Packers fans can say that forever regarding last year for the GGGGGGG-Men.
                    [/quote]

Haha I can't really explain it. It is a silly picture and that sorta represents me because I am silly and like fake sugar(diet coke) over real drinks and not even because of the calories but because of the taste!
                    [/quote]
                    I feel ya for sure. I hate Diet Pepsi. Sprite is also good. I obey my thirst. From Politics to Diet Coke. Only in America!!!

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh hell yeah Diet tastes better.

Comment

Brady Quinn sure is getting the press time on the morning news stations.

Comment

George & Laura Bush are having a sad time saying good-bye to their White House staff.

Apparently, their poor little dog Barney is, as well. Yesterday Barney bit a journalist in the finger. The journalist had to be put on antibiotics, & get a tetanus shot.

NBC nightly news said that Barney wrote an apology on his own letterhead stationary.

Laura Bush said that Barney is in the dog house.

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]George &amp; Laura Bush are having a sad time saying good-bye to their White House staff.

Apparently, their poor little dog Barney is, as well. Yesterday Barney bit a journalist in the finger. The journalist had to be put on antibiotics, &amp; get a tetanus shot.

NBC nightly news said that Barney wrote an apology on his own letterhead stationary.

Laura Bush said that Barney is in the dog house.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that, the news is covering that on Foxnews and CNN, not sure about MSNBC.

Pretty funny though, you just never know what animals are thinking....apparently he was moody but you just can't tell!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Brady Quinn sure is getting the press time on the morning news stations.[/quote]

He played well last night, that last throw to Winslow was a killer, it went right through his hands...

If I were the Browns, I would have done a QB sneak since they weren't going to use Lewis...

If you spread it out and make the defense think it's a quick pass, with Quinn's mobility he can easily get that 1 yarder...

Comment

Romeo Crennel is a pretty bad head coach. Some of the decisions he makes are mind boggling. He had 2nd and 1 and kept on throwing the ball. I know the time was low but cmon.

Comment

Working...
                                X