Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Haha I think of myself as a positive person so the only memory of Dave Brown that I choose to retain is where he ran over Deion Sanders to get a first down against Dallas late in the fourth quarter.
    [/quote]

Wow you have a good memory, I remember that now, that was great!

Do you guys remember one time he was so happy he slapped the referree a high five?

[/quote]

I think we lost that game against Dallas though if I am not mistaken. I don't remember the high five how did that go AG?
    [/quote]

What happened was that he was so happy he put his hand up to high five the ref, the ref put his hand out but really low and Dave Brown slapped it.

The commentators had a kick out of it because obviously the ref's can't be choosing sides...

There just simply aren't that many highlights of Dave Brown..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
      [/quote]

i think its safe to say that hes been the most overhyped by the fans in recent Giants history[/quote]

What about William Joseph?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
        [/quote]

i think its safe to say that hes been the most overhyped by the fans in recent Giants history[/quote]

[/quote]

at least he was a first round pick so theres usually hype with 1st round picks

wilkinson was a third roundr who never did anthing in which alot would argue that he was the second coming of LT
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...ry_collins.jpg

Kerry has a country Song....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/11/kerry_collins.jpg

Kerry has a country Song....
            [/quote]

He's a cowboy!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
              [/quote]

[/quote]

at least he was a first round pick so theres usually hype with 1st round picks

wilkinson was a third roundr who never did anthing in which alot would argue that he was the second coming of LT[/quote]

Good point.....

Comment

thank ya

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thank ya[/quote]</P>

Why is that filtered?</P>

Comment

i guess im just on the e-police's most wanted list around here?

Comment

Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
                      I know the Jets are 7-3...but something still feels off about their team...maybe it's the coaching???

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
                        I know the Jets are 7-3...but something still feels off about their team...maybe it's the coaching???
                        [/quote]

Or maybe that they gave up 511 yards of offense to a Matt Cassell led Patriots team?

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
                          [/quote]

Or maybe that they gave up 511 yards of offense to a Matt Cassell led Patriots team?
                          [/quote]

Not even that...though seriously...how crazy..Cassel has a career day against them..

Something is just off with the jets...

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

It was very exciting. I'm still not convinced the Jets are a good team. It just seems like they get lucky. Beating the Pats was a good step eventhough they barely won....

Leon Washington is playing good though....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                              Not even that...though seriously...how crazy..Cassel has a career day against them..

Something is just off with the jets...

[/quote]

The first half Cassel had a horrible day. He was about to have the worse game he played....the second half completely changed....

Comment

AG..did you watch Giants online. With Papa doing the games...it was just Hanlon, Fooch and Glauber in studio...
                                If looks could kill..Fooch would have been dead multiple times.....lol
                                He better watch his back if Papa isn't there.. I think Hanlan will kill him during one of the tapings

Comment

Working...
                                X