Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
      [/quote]

Nope. []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
        [/quote]

Nope. []
        [/quote]</P>

I was off the boards for few a days. He's back? I thought he was ousted for good 2 months or so ago. Must be tough to keep track of posters like him</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
          [/quote]

Nope. []
          [/quote]

It isn't against the rules to troll and pretend to be a Giants fan when in reality a Cowboys fan? Damn freedom of speech []

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
            [/quote]

Nope. []
            [/quote]

It isn't against the rules to troll and pretend to be a Giants fan when in reality a Cowboys fan? Damn freedom of speech []
            [/quote]</P>

Someone explained it that it was'nt just one person. He had many imitators. Very hard to track I guess</P>

Comment

Long time no speak. How is everyone?

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
                [/quote]

Nope. []
                [/quote]

[/quote]

There simply is no technical way to disallow him to create new names. Unless he makes a personal threat in which we would then get authorities involved, it's all just immaturity...

Comment

I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
                    [/quote] I guess you don't have a way to DVR it? That's what I do with every game lately since they are on at 10 am here.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
                      [/quote]

That's a pretty big problem, you need a DVR!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
                        [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

DVRis diffently the way to go. Once you get that thing theres no turning back. It works great. Only problem I have is we have to get itthrough Cablevision so...........NO NFL Channel. </P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

DVRis diffently the way to go. Once you get that thing theres no turning back. It works great. Only problem I have is we have to get itthrough Cablevision so...........NO NFL Channel. </p>[/quote]

Yeah I have cablevision and it sucks not to have the NFL network but at least I am in the NY market so I won't miss any Giants games...

Comment

This is for NYG_SBXLIII:

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is for NYG_SBXLIII:

[/quote]

Uh oh, now you've done, she's going to break her new laptop when she sees this.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is for NYG_SBXLIII:

[/quote]

Uh oh, now you've done, she's going to break her new laptop when she sees this.
                                [/quote]

Awwww...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X