Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Any idea on what I should do about the tie game AG for MB bragging rights? I was thinking of just not having it count.......or maybe if I am in a good mood...give everyone another bonus win for that game....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Any idea on what I should do about the tie game AG for MB bragging rights? I was thinking of just not having it count.......or maybe if I am in a good mood...give everyone another bonus win for that game....
      [/quote]

Oh yeah, I think that should go under as freebie?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Any idea on what I should do about the tie game AG for MB bragging rights? I was thinking of just not having it count.......or maybe if I am in a good mood...give everyone another bonus win for that game....
        [/quote]

Oh yeah, I think that should go under as freebie?
        [/quote]

Gave everyone a freebie. []

Comment

Man the Bengals are pathetic. It makes me laugh that the Eagles could not beat that worthless team.

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Man the Bengals are pathetic. It makes me laugh that the Eagles could not beat that worthless team.
            [/quote]</P>

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE LIONS. EVEN WE COULD BEAT THE BENGALS. AND WE COULD ALSO BEAT THE EAGLES ALSO</P>

Comment

<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
              <h2>Alaska governor officially pardons a turkey for Thanksgiving, then conducts TV interview at farm while another is seen being
              butchered in the background
              </h2>
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8&amp;fmt=18

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
                <h2>Alaska governor officially pardons a turkey for Thanksgiving, then conducts TV interview at farm while another is seen being
                </h2>

[/quote]

Oh lord almighty....

Comment

W***zzzuppppp

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]W***zzzuppppp[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Man the Bengals are pathetic. It makes me laugh that the Eagles could not beat that worthless team.
                      [/quote]
                      Most definitely but as Rosie Perez says.....

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose,
                      you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie,
                      and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
                        </h2>

[/quote]

Oh lord almighty....
                        [/quote]

You really can't make this stuff up....

Comment

I wonder how much money Mike Francesa lost on that Steelers/Chargers game.....
                          It's Friday and he is STILL talking about the officials in that game.....lol

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much money Mike Francesa lost on that Steelers/Chargers game.....
                            [/quote]

haha true....he needs a new sidekick....his show is missing something....I'm glad sad puppy is gone, but he still needs someone else on his show...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much money Mike Francesa lost on that Steelers/Chargers game.....
                              [/quote]

haha true....he needs a new sidekick....his show is missing something....I'm glad sad puppy is gone, but he still needs someone else on his show...
                              [/quote]

LOL..I am reading this and listening to him..I can't stop laughing:
                              http://www.mikefrancesa.com/forums/s...089&amp;page=6

He does need someone..STAT!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
                                </h2>

[/quote]

Oh lord almighty....
                                [/quote]

You really can't make this stuff up....

[/quote]
                                Seriously I mean what the hell was she thinking. The guy in the background keeps looking back and smiling. Not to mention that bird was struggling so hard to get out of there. Unreal.....

Comment

Working...
                                X