Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Thank god, there is a brain in there!!

<h1>Kabbalah coming between Madonna, A-Rod?</h1>

Even before the ink was dry on Madonna’s divorce decree, her rumored beau, Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, was beginning to distance himself from her beloved Kabbalah. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>A
    source close to the Kabbalah Centre says that A-Rod has backed out of
    attending private classes with spiritual leader Eitan Yardeni,
    canceling them at the last minute.
    </p><p class="textBodyBlack">“This is certainly off-putting to Madonna,” says the source. “She did
    drag Guy into Kabbalah, she’s doing the same now (with Rodriguez). But
    he’s bored. He’s basically a Kabbalah school dropout.”</p>
    [/quote]

Oh thank god!

Comment

Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
        [/quote]

Yeah haha, I was watching that game but I was on the phone so I wasn't paying attention and suddenly I noticed McNabb wasn't out there....Eagles are toast, their backup sucks too....they really should have left McNabb in there....

Wonder what team he will go to next season? He's definitely going to get traded now..

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
          [/quote]

Yeah haha, I was watching that game but I was on the phone so I wasn't paying attention and suddenly I noticed McNabb wasn't out there....Eagles are toast, their backup sucks too....they really should have left McNabb in there....

Wonder what team he will go to next season? He's definitely going to get traded now..
          [/quote]

Oh he is sooooo done in Philly...
          Maybe the Vikings? Bears? Tampa Bay likes collecting QB's.....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Vikings might be his best fit. I think the Bears like Orton? I could see him with the Bears too but the Vikings need a QB. I just want him out of our division....let someone else deal with him...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Vikings might be his best fit. I think the Bears like Orton? I could see him with the Bears too but the Vikings need a QB. I just want him out of our division....let someone else deal with him...

[/quote]

Yeah...I would say Vikings...
              If you are bored...read igglephans
              They refer to Andy Reid as the Fat ****...something like that..FF for short
              There is even a thread complementing the Giants! [:O]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                Yeah...I would say Vikings...
                If you are board...read igglephans
                They refer to Andy Reid as the Fat ****...something like that..FF for short
                There is even a thread complementing the Giants! [:O]
                [/quote]

ohhhh I will take a peek....

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]LOL!!

[/quote]

LMAO! What the heck???

Comment

Reid: "My bad, our backup Qb sucks more than you, McNabb you can play again...."

<h1>McNabb will start again for Eagles vs. Cards</h1><h2>Struggling QB was benched for second half of blowout loss to Ravens</h2>

Comment

Hey everyone. I can't believe this team right now. I realized when this thread was started it was 2 years ago (well in 3 days) and the state of the Giants was all over the place. You had your true believers like us and the rest of them on TAGF. And now here we are...still the true believers who aren't trying to bench every player that doesn't play the way we want them to every week and them TAGF...but this time the GMen are 10-1.

10-1 and this is after they won the SB. I mean all I can is wow to this team. They are just awesome!

So how's everyone?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Reid: "My bad, our backup Qb sucks more than you, McNabb you can play again...."

<h1>McNabb will start again for Eagles vs. Cards</h1><h2>Struggling QB was benched for second half of blowout loss to Ravens</h2>
                          [/quote]

Isn't that some ISH! Andy Reid has no control over his team at this point. They are just a mess right now...you insult the Ravens D by putting in a no name back up who gets trounced completely throw McNabb under the bus then change your mind. WTF!

Comment

Great game last night. I love seeing how teams try to stack the box and think our passing game can't beat them.

Comment

They put up a graphic which said that Reid had discussed the benching of McNabb during meetings since last monday. The only reason McNabb is gone next year is because he's got an unguarantted contract for 10.3 million. He restructure this year I'm sure he'll have to restructure next year or else.

My guess is that any QB out there is going to be a fit for the Vikings and given All Day and that defense an attractive place to go. I'd say they'd have their pick.

More so than McNabb the Patriots' QB situation is the most intriging. I'd be willing to bet that Belicheck's ego wants to stick with Cassel but he'd be assianted if he did.

Comment

[quote user="chicka"]They put up a graphic which said that Reid had discussed the benching of McNabb during meetings since last monday. The only reason McNabb is gone next year is because he's got an unguarantted contract for 10.3 million. He restructure this year I'm sure he'll have to restructure next year or else.

My guess is that any QB out there is going to be a fit for the Vikings and given All Day and that defense an attractive place to go. I'd say they'd have their pick.

More so than McNabb the Patriots' QB situation is the most intriging. I'd be willing to bet that Belicheck's ego wants to stick with Cassel but he'd be assianted if he did.
                                [/quote]

You have to be careful with Cassel. He could very well just be playing the best season of his life with the right team and system. If I were a GM, I'd be a little hesitant to throw too much money at him. He'll definitley be gone next season and start somewhere though.

Comment

Working...
                                X