• Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]LOL!!

[/quote]

LOL!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]LOL!!

[/quote]

LOL!

[/quote]

Speaking of fatty, how is Mike Francessa today? I forgot to listen to him. I just got a new laptop so I've been playing with it....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
        Speaking of fatty, how is Mike Francessa today? I forgot to listen to him. I just got a new laptop so I've been playing with it....
        [/quote]

I was listening a little before...it was filled with Jets and Giants love.
        It was strange to hear.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
          [/quote]

[/quote]

Ok so the Jets beat the Titans. That's a good win, but I just don't think their good! I know they are 8-3 right? I hope we get a Jets/Giants SB, it would be a total bloodbath....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Ok so the Jets beat the Titans. That's a good win, but I just don't think their good! I know they are 8-3 right? I hope we get a Jets/Giants SB, it would be a total bloodbath....
            [/quote]</P>

They did beat the Titans which should be impressive but Tennessee was do for it. They been relying on that running game way to much. Collins , at this point in his career , just won't get it done with his arm imho. The Jets have a long way to go and I always feel like Farve could implode at any time with his gunslinger mentality [ crucial interceptions]. I'll give the Jets there do though. There one of a few who could take the AFC this year. </P>

Comment

Ever since the split Francessa has gotten real soft. Very odd to hear. And I hope to god the Eagles don't fire Andy Reid so they struggle again in the future. The "gold standard". haha

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Ever since the split Francessa has gotten real soft. Very odd to hear. And I hope to god the Eagles don't fire Andy Reid so they struggle again in the future. The "gold standard". haha
                [/quote]</P>

Reid seems like he's out of it half the time. Maybe all those family troubles took much of toll on the guy. My guess he's gone after this year</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="n420p69"]Ever since the split Francessa has gotten real soft. Very odd to hear. And I hope to god the Eagles don't fire Andy Reid so they struggle again in the future. The "gold standard". haha
                  [/quote]</p>

Reid seems like he's out of it half the time. Maybe all those family troubles took much of toll on the guy. My guess he's gone after this year</p>[/quote]

Yeah both Reid and McNabb could be gone, that city is tired of both of them. I personally could care less of course, the more turmoil the better for us...the Eagles had their chance a couple years ago and McNabb vomitted it away hahaha....

We have to be more concerned about the Redskins.....they are flying under the radar....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Reid seems like he's out of it half the time. Maybe all those family troubles took much of toll on the guy. My guess he's gone after this year</P>

[/quote]

Yeah both Reid and McNabb could be gone, that city is tired of both of them. I personally could care less of course, the more turmoil the better for us...the Eagles had their chance a couple years ago and McNabb vomitted it away hahaha....

We have to be more concerned about the Redskins.....they are flying under the radar....

[/quote]</P>

Don't know how Mcnabb could return to Philly next year with those fans. They will boo him out of town. He looks like he needs a change of scenery. Reid looks like he needs at a least a year off.</P>

If we can take the Skins out Sunday than it would be Dallas as my main concern down the stretch. These last 5 weeks are going to be quite interesting. I'd love to see homefield through out the playoffs for us. However the way we are playing it does not seem to matter whose field we're on</P>

Comment

Im not worried about the Skins AG. Seems like they only beat teams with poor defenses.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone. I can't believe this team right now. I realized when this thread was started it was 2 years ago (well in 3 days) and the state of the Giants was all over the place. You had your true believers like us and the rest of them on TAGF. And now here we are...still the true believers who aren't trying to bench every player that doesn't play the way we want them to every week and them TAGF...but this time the GMen are 10-1.

10-1 and this is after they won the SB. I mean all I can is wow to this team. They are just awesome!

So how's everyone?
                        [/quote]Holy schmo! It's Bleu! Hey girl how have you been?

Comment

GOOD MORNING everyone!!!</P>

just stopping by, i miss the banter over here....i'm doing well, but still not exactly where i'd like to be...</P>

anyways, without doubt i am happy for where the GMen are right now, and i am staying mum on the whole repeat SB thing, but still...[]</P>

anyway i hope this post finds everyone doing reasonably well!!!</P>

have a good and blessed day all!!!!</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>GO JINTS !!!!</FONT></P>

-GY</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

GOOD MORNING everyone!!!</P>

just stopping by, i miss the banter over here....i'm doing well, but still not exactly where i'd like to be...</P>

anyways, without doubt i am happy for where the GMen are right now, and i am staying mum on the whole repeat SB thing, but still...[]</P>

anyway i hope this post finds everyone doing reasonably well!!!</P>

have a good and blessed day all!!!!</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>GO JINTS !!!!</FONT></P>

-GY</P>

[/quote]You too dude! Hope you're ok. I haven't really had time to be here either so I know how you feel.</P>

Bleu! Good to see you again.</P>

Anyhoo hope everyone's doing well. Go Giants!!!</P>

Comment

Shaun Alexander released by the redskins...wow..his career is in the toilet.

Hola everyone!

Comment

The Raiders probably will be interested in Shaun Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                                X