Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cool! Thanks AG! Oh...expats pm'd me his picks. He was gonna post em but you locked the thread...lol [:P]
    [/quote]

Everyone has all WEEK to make a post!! I could change things and extend it to 12:45?

15 mins before kickoff? I could probably do that but I'm sure even then, we'll have people who
    will miss the deadline...
    [/quote]

lol...no this is fine. He usually gets em in...but I guess he was a bit late today

Did you hear Strahan talking about his Plax stuff? This is making me sad.....
    [/quote]

Oh no, I was watching NFL countdown instead, what did he say?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
      [/quote]

He said-
      The Giants have offered help before to Plax, but he has refused it......
      They dont want to get rid of him but 'he's making
      us look stupid"....
      Strahan talked to Pierce and Pierce said he didn't know Plax had a gun....
      People with the Giants were stunned...they had no idea Plax had a gun....

Comment

Everything just seems weird to me today....I am not even in game mode....
        Usually my blood pressure is rising now.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
          [/quote]

He said-
          The Giants have offered help before to Plax, but he has refused it......
          They dont want to get rid of him but 'he's making
          us look stupid"....
          Strahan talked to Pierce and Pierce said he didn't know Plax had a gun....
          People with the Giants were stunned...they had no idea Plax had a gun....
          [/quote]

[:$][:$][:$][:$]

WR's are always mentally insane....why is that? We know we can play without him. The question
          really is how far can we go without him. Even if Plax is on the field and doesn't do anything, the defense focuses on him more....

But he can't even offer us that anymore....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everything just seems weird to me today....I am not even in game mode....
            [/quote]

Probably because you're sick? And maybe it's the weather? I'm not really in game mode either to be honest. Today's just another day that football happens to be playing on and I will watch every game I can get...

I mean today we play our division rival!!! Maybe it's post thanksgiving blues?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everything just seems weird to me today....I am not even in game mode....
              [/quote]

Probably because you're sick? And maybe it's the weather? I'm not really in game mode either to be honest. Today's just another day that football happens to be playing on and I will watch every game I can get...

I mean today we play our division rival!!! Maybe it's post thanksgiving blues?
              [/quote]

I think the whole Holiday thing is throwing me off. Plus me being stuck at home for a few days now...and this Plax business....blah!

Comment

Damn Bradshaw is out???

At least BJ is in ...but damn....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Damn Bradshaw is out???

[/quote]

No Robbins either......
                  Oy Vey

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Damn Bradshaw is out???

[/quote]

No Robbins either......
                    Oy Vey
                    [/quote]

Maybe I should have picked the Skins today? I mean the Giants can't win them all!!!

Comment

Damn, Hixon comes to play every game!!!!

Comment

Check out my new HP laptop. I am able to watch FoxHD on it!! yeeeehaw!!!

The orange color is because my iPhone doesn't have any flash....

Comment

Well looks like no one can stop this team.....great game

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Check out my new HP laptop. I am able to watch FoxHD on it!! yeeeehaw!!!

The orange color is because my iPhone doesn't have any flash....

[/quote]

Whoa! Nice!
                            How did you get that to work?!?!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Well looks like no one can stop this team.....great game
                              [/quote]

I know! I'm feeling better and better about not having Plax...

Did you hear during the game that Plax needs to turn himself in on Monday?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
                                Whoa! Nice!
                                How did you get that to work?!?!
                                [/quote]

For only $100 you can get an HD TV tuner. Plug it into your USB port and voila!!!

The laptop came with built in TV tuner option for $100, but since I already have one, I didn't get it.

So if you have a pretty new laptop, then just get the external TV tuner, and plug your cable into it, you don't need your cable box...

Comment

Working...
                                X