Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I take that back, you can get the TV tuner for less than $100 now...they go for about $80...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Well looks like no one can stop this team.....great game
      [/quote]

I know! I'm feeling better and better about not having Plax...

Did you hear during the game that Plax needs to turn himself in on Monday?
      [/quote]

Yup Yup....
      Hello Media circus!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I take that back, you can get the TV tuner for less than $100 now...they go for about $80...
        [/quote]

Oooohh! cool cool!

Comment

What do you make of the Panthers? I really don't know what to think of them....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I take that back, you can get the TV tuner for less than $100 now...they go for about $80...
            [/quote]

Oooohh! cool cool!
            [/quote]

Here's the Jets game and Giants.com....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you make of the Panthers? I really don't know what to think of them....
              [/quote]

Yeah I know. They don't make sense. At the end, because they can't be consistent, I have to pick against them. Come playoff's they will probably get bounced out early?

Comment

So i guess Obama is picking Hillary after all?

That's a good way to keep the Clinton's on a leash!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I take that back, you can get the TV tuner for less than $100 now...they go for about $80...
                  [/quote]

Oooohh! cool cool!
                  [/quote]

Here's the Jets game and Giants.com....

[/quote]

That looks cool!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you make of the Panthers? I really don't know what to think of them....
                    [/quote]

Yeah I know. They don't make sense. At the end, because they can't be consistent, I have to pick against them. Come playoff's they will probably get bounced out early?
                    [/quote]

Yeah...one game they seem like they can destroy any team..then in another they seem like they can't beat a high school football team...they are bipolar

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So i guess Obama is picking Hillary after all?

That's a good way to keep the Clinton's on a leash!!!
                      [/quote]

Ugh...Hillary...I just hate that woman

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you make of the Panthers? I really don't know what to think of them....
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah...one game they seem like they can destroy any team..then in another they seem like they can't beat a high school football team...they are bipolar
                        [/quote]

Another team that pisses me off are the Packers. Everytime I choose them, they LOSE.

They are never suppose to lose at home and now everyone is beating them at home.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Another team that pisses me off are the Packers. Everytime I choose them, they LOSE.

They are never suppose to lose at home and now everyone is beating them at home.
                          [/quote]

The Packers have no defense....shame...

Comment

11-1! </P>

Good stuff guys and JG21.</P>

</P>

Awesome to be us right now. I hop eyou all are well and had a great turkey day.</P>

</P>

It will be interesting to see how this plax thing plays out. I'm afraid he is turning into a different type of shockey.</P>

Comment

11-1! </P>

Good stuff guys and JG21.</P>

</P>

Awesome to be us right now. I hope you all are well and had a great turkey day.</P>

</P>

It will be interesting to see how this plax thing plays out. I'm afraid he is turning into a different type of shockey.</P>

Comment

whoops[:$]

Comment

Working...
                                X