Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Heck yeah! That was the game to watch. that made my night!!

Redskins losing was icing on the cake....

I've been meaning to check out the cowboy MB's to see what the fans are saying now..
    [/quote]

I looked at one yesterday...not much love for fat Wade, Garrett, or Romo
    [/quote]

Did you see Wade all bundled up? He looked like a South Park character.....

Comment

I get what you are saying AG, it is only 1 more loss. i'm not a meathead, but what i am suggesting is that every recv'r had chances to come up big and didn't.</P>

what's more it seems that many times the games we need the most, we seem to drop. why is that?</P>

last year's run not forgotten, but let's not forget that for whatever reason, we do the very best when we are counted out and cast as underdogs...</P>

this sunday, regardless of clinched berth, is the game of this season for us.</P>

and oh, let's not forget that Eli struggles against the purple people eaters as well...we need to take at least 2 out of the remaining 3. period.</P>

regards, GY</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
        Heck yeah! That was the game to watch. that made my night!!

Redskins losing was icing on the cake....

I've been meaning to check out the cowboy MB's to see what the fans are saying now..
        [/quote]

I looked at one yesterday...not much love for fat Wade, Garrett, or Romo
        [/quote]

Did you see Wade all bundled up? He looked like a South Park character.....
        [/quote]

LOL

He looked like Cartman

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

I get what you are saying AG, it is only 1 more loss. i'm not a meathead, but what i am suggesting is that every recv'r had chances to come up big and didn't.</p>

what's more it seems that many times the games we need the most, we seem to drop. why is that?</p>

last year's run not forgotten, but let's not forget that for whatever reason, we do the very best when we are counted out and cast as underdogs...</p>

this sunday, regardless of clinched berth, is the game of this season for us.</p>

and oh, let's not forget that Eli struggles against the purple people eaters as well...we need to take at least 2 out of the remaining 3. period.</p>

regards, GY</p>[/quote]I agree 100%. The cowturds despite no Barber, and Romo throwing 2 picks in the first half were still in that game. Last year cowturds were 11-1 and we were 8-4. The wolves at the bottom are always hungrier. Let's hope this was a wake up.

Comment

You guys are pretty good with computers so maybe you can help me out with a question i got. The mods here have banned Giggles a ton of times and I assume they would have blocked his IP address by now. So how does he get around that and make new names all the time?

Comment

The perfect christmas gift... the wunder boner...... here

This commercial has everything, fish guts, inbreds, and mullets....

Comment

This article has some good scoop on staying "healthy"....as I am still battling a &amp;*$#@% cold:</P>

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/fe...healthy-people</P>

Comment

Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich makes Plaxico look brilliant. How could a gov, possibly be so dumb, when he knows he was being recorded. Plus, what a piece of work his wife is....she makes 700K from gov real estate deals &amp; then drops the Fbomb when talking about the new Prez &amp; the Cubs:</P>

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...gojevich_N.htm</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

This article has some good scoop on staying "healthy"....as I am still battling a &amp;*$#@% cold:</p>

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/fe...healthy-people</p>[/quote]

I'm finally getting over mine. Something is going around....the key to healthy is keeping your calories LOW.

And learn to cook for yourself because everything made for you is crap!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich makes Plaxico look brilliant. How could a gov, possibly be so dumb, when he knows he was being recorded. Plus, what a piece of work his wife is....she makes 700K from gov real estate deals &amp; then drops the Fbomb when talking about the new Prez &amp; the Cubs:</p>

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...gojevich_N.htm</p>[/quote]

Yeah his wife is quite classy isn't she? And these people actually wanted to be the 1st family one day....thank god that's NEVER going to happen....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich makes Plaxico look brilliant. How could a gov, possibly be so dumb, when he knows he was being recorded. Plus, what a piece of work his wife is....she makes 700K from gov real estate deals &amp; then drops the Fbomb when talking about the new Prez &amp; the Cubs:</P>

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...gojevich_N.htm</P>

[/quote]

Yeah his wife is quite classy isn't she? And these people actually wanted to be the 1st family one day....thank god that's NEVER going to happen....
                        [/quote]</P>

Weird stuff.............for an incoming President</P>

Block it out and hope for the best?</P>

Just what we need right now ..............No scandals please</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich makes Plaxico look brilliant. How could a gov, possibly be so dumb, when he knows he was being recorded. Plus, what a piece of work his wife is....she makes 700K from gov real estate deals &amp; then drops the Fbomb when talking about the new Prez &amp; the Cubs:</p>

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...gojevich_N.htm</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Weird stuff.............for an incoming President</p>

Block it out and hope for the best?</p>

Just what we need right now ..............No scandals please</p>[/quote]

Obama will get through it, he's bulletproof....

Comment

Cop car of the future. This car is hot. Designed from scratch, supports radiation testing, license plate scanner, all the lights are built into this cruiser...

Comment

That is awesome. I still don't want to be in the back seat.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]That is awesome. I still don't want to be in the back seat.
                                [/quote]

The back seats are completely sealed off, so if anyone had any chemicals, it won't reach the officers.

Comment

Working...
                                X