Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Fox News was rated #6 on the top US google searches for 2008....so they need to shut up &amp; be happy. Sarah Palin was the #1 search on the World list, #2 was Beijing Olympics:</p>

http://pcworld.about.com/od/web/Top-...es-of-2008.htm</p>

BOR may have changed his mind about going off the radio, because so many people complained??? Anyway, it is no longer posted on his website, that he is going off the air, so who knows. I thought that it was because he was getting old or lazy &amp; wanted to put all of his energy into TV &amp; forget the radio.</p>

I am sure that I will buy Mikie's book....but I will probably buy it at Sam's or Costco, where they sell books dirt cheap. I saw a deal thru' Sports Illustrated, but did not read all of the details yet.</p>

LOL....I bought Mikie's 1st book, just to support the swimming website, when I bought his REACH poster. Then, during the Beijing Olympics, I heard them say that only 10,000 copies of the 1st book sold. Hahahahaha....guess that us 10,000 will have a "priceless" item, some day!</p>

[/quote]

Only 10,000? That might be a collector's item!!! Hold onto it and make sure it is in good condition...

Well if BOR wants to do radio and they allow him to, then it must not be the ratings, if i were him, I wouldn't do radio either, it's just too much. He already has a good show, I would take it easy at his age...

[/quote]</p>

Totally agree....except that I hope that BOR's ego &amp; need for acclaim, outweighs his need to take care of himself &amp; decrease the stress in his life!!!! (hahahaha....pretty selfish on my part!) His radio show is just a million times better, in that, he is personable &amp; you can call in &amp; debate any point that you want, or ask any questions that you want. He shares scoop constantly &amp; it is a totally more relaxed atmosphere than his TV program.</p>

BOR sure does not need the $$$....so if he does stay on in the new year, it will probably be because there were so many whiners like me, crabbing &amp; complaining for him not to jump ship.</p>[/quote]

I've never listened to his radio show, I don't even know when it's on or what station it's on, but radio does tend to be a bit more relaxed. I bet he's just wearing jeans and looks all scruffy....

The Oreilly Factor is all image so there has to be a bit of excitement added to the show...

Is it just him talking on his show or does he have some other people that he mingles with?

Comment

This is FUNNY!!!!!! Just received this email. It is Robin Williams on Obama, etc.:</P>

http://politicalirony.com/2008/11/30...amas-election/</P>

Comment

Rasmussen Reports had an interestingcommentary on Caroline Kennedy for the Senate:</P>

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...enator_kennedy</P>

</P>

Comment

Is this stupid, or what? Elisabeth Hasselbeck whined that she was not invited to the White House for Christmas...so now the White House has apologized. Elisabeth was not invited, because her QB hubs is a loser &amp; he is ugly:</P>

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/elisa...he-white-house</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Is this stupid, or what? Elisabeth Hasselbeck whined that she was not invited to the White House for Christmas...so now the White House has apologized. Elisabeth was not invited, because her QB hubs is a loser &amp; he is ugly:</P>

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/elisa...he-white-house</P>

[/quote]</P>

P.S. Check out Britney Spears hair on the same page. She was on a flight from Japan to LAX. She has millions of $$$. Don't you think that she could afford to have someone comb her hair so that she could at least look decent????!!!!</P>

Comment

We definitely need a bump@!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]We definitely need a bump@!
                [/quote]

I think the economy has depressed everyone, no one's really in the talking mood lately.....

Comment

Let's go Ravens tonight!!!

Is this site still slow for anyone else? Takes forever to open something.........[]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Let's go Ravens tonight!!!

Is this site still slow for anyone else? Takes forever to open something.........[]
                    [/quote]

It's ok right now but overall it's always slow....

Comment

LOL at Sarah Palins son in laws mom. LOL

I still can't believe the Republican party were so spur of the moment picking her. What a mess. Thank goodness they didn't get in.

Comment

Is it just me, or are all the Panther fans invading here annoying as hell?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]LOL at Sarah Palins son in laws mom. LOL

I still can't believe the Republican party were so spur of the moment picking her. What a mess. Thank goodness they didn't get in.
                          [/quote]

The situation with her daughter just keeps getting messy.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]LOL at Sarah Palins son in laws mom. LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]

What drug do you think it was? I think oxycontins or perks.

I think McCain hates her guts.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]LOL at Sarah Palins son in laws mom. LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I heard it was oxycontins?

McCain doesn't like her because he won't show any support for her possible running in 2012.

His response I beleive was that his body was still warm...LOL...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]LOL at Sarah Palins son in laws mom. LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I heard it was oxycontins?

McCain doesn't like her because he won't show any support for her possible running in 2012.

His response I beleive was that his body was still warm...LOL...

[/quote]

oh, I hadn't heard. easy guess though...drug of the 40ish.

God help us all if its Palin in 2012.....sure makes you think twice about all that Mayan 2012 calendar End of Times talk if it holds true [:|]

but more to the point of it all................................

<font size="4"><u>HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!</u></font>

Comment

Working...
                                X