Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Go get your warm, cozy house for Christmas, AG! My home page says that it is a great time to buy:</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081223/...onomy_housing1</p>

This is the guy that I studied, he knows everything &amp; he makes it clear &amp; easy to follow, even tho' he went to Wharton...and he is FREE!!!! AND answers your questions to boot!!!:</p>

http://www.mtgprofessor.com/</p>

</p>[/quote]

Where did you find this website? It looks like a website I made back in 1996!!! LOL....

Good tips though...

Comment

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]
        So sad. I wish I could sell my house. Owning a home was the American dream and now it is starting to be a burden. I am not in danger of losing my home but millions are sitting empty and foreclosed. Only if the housing market followed the same trends as the Giants over the last 4 years. Mine would be worth millions of dollars. lol

Comment

LOL at this Page 2 (ESPN) cartoon about Plax

Although, the proper term is "You'll shoot your thigh out"!

Comment

<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
            broke down his '08 stats to translate his annual salary ($22.5 million).</font></h1>To find out how long it takes Mark Texeira, CC, or Johan among others to earn your wages click here
            <a>
            http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...leteId=3708899

</a><div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

You will need to <font color="#0000ff">work 450 years</font> in order to make Mark Texeira's annual salary. OUCH!!!
            </div>

</div>
            </div>
            </div><a>
            </a>

Comment

Lol. Love the pic</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]LOL at this Page 2 (ESPN) cartoon about Plax

Although, the proper term is "You'll shoot your thigh out"!
                [/quote]</P>

Maybe he [Plax]wants the genuine "Red Ryder triple action bb gun" to get back at Scott Fargas [ the kid who hit Ralphie with snowballs]....................That can't beit though..........Ralphie took care of Scott Fargas himself in a "Christmas Story"[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
                  broke down his '08 stats to translate his annual salary ($22.5 million).</font></h1>To find out how long it takes Mark Texeira, CC, or Johan among others to earn your wages click here
                  <a>
                  </a>http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...leteId=3708899

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

You will need to <font color="#0000ff">work 450 years</font> in order to make Mark Texeira's annual salary. OUCH!!!
                  </div>

</div>
                  </div>
                  </div><a>
                  </a>[/quote]

Ouch is right. Holy crap.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
                    <a>

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

</div>

</div>
                    </div>
                    </div><a>
                    </a>[/quote]

[/quote]
                    1 at bat and he makes more than me in an entire year. It is crazy. Comes to the plate. Pops out to 2nd. $50,000

Comment

Check your pm's AG! []

Comment

Holy pink.......hideous

A Car As Fugly As Its Owner

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Holy pink.......hideous

[/quote]must be nice to have $ to burn like that.

Comment

Helllllloooooooooooooooo? I miss y'all... I don't know why I don't post in here anymore.

Comment

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Holy pink.......hideous

[/quote]must be nice to have $ to burn like that.[/quote]

It makes me sick!!!!!! The economy is crashing, people are going insane, this crazy girl gets $2 million stolen from her place and she goes out and buys this!!!???

Anyone notice her "cutesy" voice is back? remember when she got out of jail and said she is sooo done with that cutesy voice and she needs to grow up?

Wasn't she suppose to go to Africa? [:@]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
                                <a>

</div>

</div>
                                </div>
                                </div><a>
                                </a>[/quote]

[/quote]
                                1 at bat and he makes more than me in an entire year. It is crazy. Comes to the plate. Pops out to 2nd. $50,000
                                [/quote]

it's absolutely mind boggling and hard to comprehend isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X