Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

You sure were correct about not going to see W....lol....I was one of the only 3 people in the United States to see it....and it was GONE. (I have not been picking the top of the line for the Oscar favorites this year, oh well.)</p>[/quote]

From "W" to "Mama Mia"....perhaps we should not be discussing movies....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

ROTFL....can you imagine??!! "Here is your small closet, jets!"</P>

You crack me up, big time! [Y][B][Y]</P>

[/quote]

yeah I can picture it now, it's got that chain that hangs down in the middle of the closet. You tug on it and one light bulb comes on and there's a picture of the Vince Lombardi trophy. Underneath the framed picture is the wash bucket, brooms and everything else a janitor needs to get through the day......
      [/quote]</P>

STOP!!!!!! My belly is killin' me from laughing so hard!!!!!</P>

Off to call AT&amp;T, now I cannot stay connected hardly at all [:@][:@][:@]</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

ROTFL....can you imagine??!! "Here is your small closet, jets!"</p>

You crack me up, big time! [Y][B][Y]</p>

[/quote]

yeah I can picture it now, it's got that chain that hangs down in the middle of the closet. You tug on it and one light bulb comes on and there's a picture of the Vince Lombardi trophy. Underneath the framed picture is the wash bucket, brooms and everything else a janitor needs to get through the day......
        [/quote]</p>

STOP!!!!!! My belly is killin' me from laughing so hard!!!!!</p>

Off to call AT&amp;T, now I cannot stay connected hardly at all [:@][:@][:@]</p>[/quote]

Ok I am off too...good luck with AT&amp;T!!!!

Comment

This almost reminds me of the Yankee thread. We are having this huge discussion about Manny, yes, no, money, everyone is debating the news, blah, blah, blah.....</P>

And you join the thread with that dry sense of humor, and say, "no, he will be a headache"</P>

I laughed the rest of the day.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

ROTFL....can you imagine??!! "Here is your small closet, jets!"</P>

You crack me up, big time! [Y][B][Y]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

STOP!!!!!! My belly is killin' me from laughing so hard!!!!!</P>

Off to call AT&amp;T, now I cannot stay connected hardly at all [:@][:@][:@]</P>

[/quote]

Ok I am off too...good luck with AT&amp;T!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Thanks! I just hope that they do not keep me on the phone for 2 hours, like they usually do.</P>

Here is the GOOD news!!! I ran Ad-Aware, (the long scan) while we were on the mb, and now my PC is zippin' along FAST again!!!!</P>

Progress!!!!! YES!!!!!</P>

Comment

Thanks! I just hope that they do not keep me on the phone for 2 hours, like they usually do.</p>

Here is the GOOD news!!! I ran Ad-Aware, (the long scan) while we were on the mb, and now my PC is zippin' along FAST again!!!!</p>

Progress!!!!! YES!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Good to hear! Your PC should NEVER slow down. They are too powerful now. Back in the days that was a good excuse but not anymore.

Comment

This almost reminds me of the Yankee thread. We are having this huge discussion about Manny, yes, no, money, everyone is debating the news, blah, blah, blah.....</p>

And you join the thread with that dry sense of humor, and say, "no, he will be a headache"</p>

I laughed the rest of the day.</p>[/quote]

But it's true!!!!

Comment

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is under seige. 30 inches in 24 hours. Extreme avalanche danger throughout the Teton Range. A skier was killed yesterday INBOUNDS by a 6-8 foot hard slab avalanche ( not a pleasant way to go) I fear for the safety of my ski patrolling friends, the job I used to have, in keeping the mountain and all the skiers safe. </P>

Man I miss that lifestyle right now, as I sit in the rain in Boston.</P>

</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I hope Ward gets the fifty some yards he needs for a 1,000 yard season.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is under seige. 30 inches in 24 hours. Extreme avalanche danger throughout the Teton Range. A skier was killed yesterday INBOUNDS by a 6-8 foot hard slab avalanche ( not a pleasant way to go) I fear for the safety of my ski patrolling friends, the job I used to have, in keeping the mountain and all the skiers safe. </p>

Man I miss that lifestyle right now, as I sit in the rain in Boston.</p>

</p>

</p>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I hope Ward gets the fifty some yards he needs for a 1,000 yard season.</p>[/quote]

Wow 30 inches in one day?? I can't even imagine what NY would do if we got that!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is under seige. 30 inches in 24 hours. Extreme avalanche danger throughout the Teton Range. A skier was killed yesterday INBOUNDS by a 6-8 foot hard slab avalanche ( not a pleasant way to go) I fear for the safety of my ski patrolling friends, the job I used to have, in keeping the mountain and all the skiers safe. </P>

Man I miss that lifestyle right now, as I sit in the rain in Boston.</P>

</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I hope Ward gets the fifty some yards he needs for a 1,000 yard season.</P>

[/quote]

Wow 30 inches in one day?? I can't even imagine what NY would do if we got that!!!

[/quote]</P>

I know. Snow has become so anticlimatic for me. What once was so exciting because a killer day of skiing was on tap has now turned into a hassle, living in the city. Jackson got an additional 7 inches last night and is expecting another 14 inches in the next 24 hours.</P>

</P>

What have I done with my life!</P>

Comment

I can't stop reading the Cowboys message board!!!

hahahaha

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't stop reading the Cowboys message board!!!

hahahaha
                          [/quote]</P>

ALL IS WELL IN GIANT LAND!</P>

WHAT could be ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo........INtere sting "OVER THERE"?[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't stop reading the Cowboys message board!!!

hahahaha
                            [/quote]</p>

ALL IS WELL IN GIANT LAND!</p>

WHAT could be ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo........INtere sting "OVER THERE"?[]</p>[/quote]

It wasn't that they lost, but HUMILIATED.

They are bickering over there, it is insane.....good stuff.....I could be entertained all night what they are writing....

Comment

That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........
                              Words can't express how entertaining that was....

The Jets-Go away Favre

The Cowboys boards and the Jets boards are like disaster areas right now

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........
                                Words can't express how entertaining that was....

The Jets-Go away Favre

The Cowboys boards and the Jets boards are like disaster areas right now
                                [/quote]

yeah the only annoying thing was flipping back and forth between the both games. I wanted to see the Jets get beat and they did! Remember I kept saying throughout the season that I still don't think the Jets are good? Something didn't seem right with them eventhough they kept finding ways to win??

They were fakes all along and I love it!!!

Brett hopefully will finally just go and disappear....

Comment

Working...
                                X