Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow....Jets press conference at 10am....

bye bye Mangini?

That team is a mess......

Comment

Happy Belated Holidays all! Mixed feelings about yesterday. I will say that the bad news is that the Iggles will win next week if the Vikings played the way the did against us yesterday. I truly think the Iggles are the only major threat for the first game for us. Neither Arizona, Atlanta, or Minny are going to do well in the medowlands in January. </P>

Comment

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/.../romo-down.gif

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/.../romo-down.gif[/quote]</P>

OMG.....ROTFL.....that foot should have kicked him in the behind, as it was traveling by....great Monday morning laugh!!!</P>

Comment

3 NFL coaches bit the dust this AM:</P>

Jets</P>

Lions</P>

Browns</P>

Also, Rams looking for a coach, have not fired current one yet, however.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........
              Words can't express how entertaining that was....

The Jets-Go away Favre

The Cowboys boards and the Jets boards are like disaster areas right now
              [/quote]

yeah the only annoying thing was flipping back and forth between the both games. I wanted to see the Jets get beat and they did! Remember I kept saying throughout the season that I still don't think the Jets are good? Something didn't seem right with them eventhough they kept finding ways to win??

They were fakes all along and I love it!!!

Brett hopefully will finally just go and disappear....

[/quote]</P>

I just don't see it.</P>

When Favre is 89 yrs old, I swear, if he can get his wheelcahir to the football field, he will try to play.</P>

The loser has no life! He has 400 acres sittin' down in Mississippi, and he does absolutely nothing with it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]HK, check your inbox.
                [/quote]</P>

Sorry it took me 3 days to answer, I lost my connection AGAIN!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Might not be your computer but your satellite card.....
                [/quote]</P>

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I keep forgetting that it is a "satellite" card....[:$]</P>

Once the high winds, storms, tornado warnings calmed down, my card started to work again...lol.</P>

Now it is perfect again. (knock on wood)</P>

Comment

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

3 NFL coaches bit the dust this AM:</p>

Jets</p>

Lions</p>

Browns</p>

Also, Rams looking for a coach, have not fired current one yet, however.</p>[/quote]

I know I can't beleive it!!

First off, I just woke up 5 mins ago. LOL...

Then I put on ESPN and all these coaches got axed!! Now that was fast!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........

The Jets-Go away Favre

[/quote]

yeah the only annoying thing was flipping back and forth between the both games. I wanted to see the Jets get beat and they did! Remember I kept saying throughout the season that I still don't think the Jets are good? Something didn't seem right with them eventhough they kept finding ways to win??

[/quote]</p>

I just don't see it.</p>

When Favre is 89 yrs old, I swear, if he can get his wheelcahir to the football field, he will try to play.</p>

The loser has no life! He has 400 acres sittin' down in Mississippi, and he does absolutely nothing with it.</p>[/quote]

400 acres!! Wow...I hate him....

Comment

Once the high winds, storms, tornado warnings calmed down, my card started to work again...lol.</p>
                      [/quote]

don't forget earthquakes.....mudslides....meteor showers....etc....[:P]

Comment

The only bad thing to come out of the Dallas game was the fact that the Eagles are in the playoffs. That sucks.

But, it was hilarious to see Dallas go down like that! The didn't even try! When the chips go down with them, they cave.

Also, go away Favre. We don't like you anymore. Ha ha Jets. Get your own stadium because that was sad...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The only bad thing to come out of the Dallas game was the fact that the Eagles are in the playoffs. That sucks.

But, it was hilarious to see Dallas go down like that! The didn't even try! When the chips go down with them, they cave.

Also, go away Favre. We don't like you anymore. Ha ha Jets. Get your own stadium because that was sad...
                          [/quote]

The Eagles are on fire now so we need to watch out for them. But the way they humiliated the Cowboys will forever be CLASSIC.....

According to the Jets GM, they want Brett back....I think that's why they fired Mangini so fast, because Brett just didn't get along with him.....so in order to get Brett back, they had to fire Eric...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

The Jets-Go away Favre

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I just don't see it.</P>

When Favre is 89 yrs old, I swear, if he can get his wheelcahir to the football field, he will try to play.</P>

The loser has no life! He has 400 acres sittin' down in Mississippi, and he does absolutely nothing with it.</P>

[/quote]

400 acres!! Wow...I hate him....

[/quote]</P>

But he does not have a brain, and you have a great brain!!! [Y][B][Y]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]The only bad thing to come out of the Dallas game was the fact that the Eagles are in the playoffs. That sucks.

[/quote]

The Eagles are on fire now so we need to watch out for them. But the way they humiliated the Cowboys will forever be CLASSIC.....

According to the Jets GM, they want Brett back....I think that's why they fired Mangini so fast, because Brett just didn't get along with him.....so in order to get Brett back, they had to fire Eric...
                              [/quote]</P>

Unbelievable. Brett is older than dirt.</P>

Love my PC, I am listening to WFan in NEW YORK!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

But he does not have a brain, and you have a great brain!!! [Y][B][Y]</p>[/quote]

Well, my great brain wants 400 acres, and a bank account with millions of dollars in it!!!

So I hate Brett!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X